Don't drink and fuck

Progressives want to tell us when we can have sex. Drunk sex is now rape.

Numerous colleges now insist that it isn't possible to consent to sex if you're three sheets to the wind, which means that all sexual acts carried out under the influence are potential crimes. The University of Georgia warns students that sexual consent must be "voluntary, sober, imaginative, enthusiastic, creative, wanted, informed, mutual, honest." The most problematic is "sober." Apparently sex must always be booze-free.

The cultivation of the new crime of "sex without consent" completes the state's intervention into private life. It effectively makes the authorities into the arbiters of sex itself, the judges of when sex is okay and when it isn't, of whether a particular drunken romp is acceptable or rape. Don't drink and fack, or the state will fack you. With or without your consent

Drunk sex on campus Universities are struggling to determine when intoxicated sex becomes sexual assault.
[URL='http://reason.com/blog/2015/02/12/colleges-please-dont-criminalize-drinkin']Colleges Please Don t Criminalize Drinking Sex or Drunk Sex - Hit Run Reason.com
[/URL]
http://www.slate.com/articles/doubl...struggling_to_determine_when_intoxicated.html

MOVED to General Discussion

When you use prohibited language in the title do you expect anything different?

Numerous colleges now insist that it isn't possible to consent to sex if you're three sheets to the wind, which means that all sexual acts carried out under the influence are potential crimes. The University of Georgia warns students that sexual consent must be "voluntary, sober, imaginative, enthusiastic, creative, wanted, informed, mutual, honest." The most problematic is "sober." Apparently sex must always be booze-free.

The cultivation of the new crime of "sex without consent" completes the state's intervention into private life. It effectively makes the authorities into the arbiters of sex itself, the judges of when sex is okay and when it isn't, of whether a particular drunken romp is acceptable or rape. Don't drink and fack, or the state will fack you. With or without your consent

Drunk sex on campus Universities are struggling to determine when intoxicated sex becomes sexual assault.
Colleges Please Don t Criminalize Drinking Sex or Drunk Sex - Hit Run Reason.com

MOVED to General Discussion

When you use prohibited language in the title do you expect anything different?

2007.jpg

Correct, according to Oxford dictionary it means:

I think they need to do some revolutionary research on alcohol first. Otherwise the attempt to ban drunk sex will fail.
The attempt to ban drunk sex should fail. Incapacitated sex is a different matter.

They are too young to handle their alcohol and to drink in a responsible manner. That is the biggest problem here.

Blame the victim? I've heard that too many times and it is bull shit. I ran my agencies domestic violence unit and saw many horrible violent things committed by a guy who claimed were caused by the victim behavior.

What the hell are you blathering about? I never said to blame the victim. There is NO victim in the case I am referring to.

you didn't use the words "blame the victim". but you implied that the victims were the problem.

the only one blathering is you.

Where did I do that, you dumb bitch?

Colleges Please Don t Criminalize Drinking Sex or Drunk Sex - Hit Run Reason.com

hey loser.... if the isn't capable of consenting, it's rape.

damn wingnuts are stupid.

no means no. yes means yes. if she changes her mind in the middle, too bad. it's her right.

and being passed out or too drunk to see is not consent.

but then again, you probably don't get laid very often and think any opportunity you can get is ok... even if no one said it was ok.

Changes her mind in the middle? WTF does that mean? In the middle of fucking, she changes her mind? Who in the hell does that? Someone who is TRYING to get another person screwed (or UNscrewed whatever).

I actually have heard of that, women have changed their mind during sex if the guy does something they don't like, like not put on a condom, too rough, tries anal sex etc etc never happened to me tho.

It doesn't sound fair to be in the "middle of sex" and then withdraw your consent, with the exception of the things you mentioned above.

I was thinking more along the lines that they were just in the middle of doing it, when the woman suddenly "changes her mind?" That is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard of, and anyone who would do something like that probably should seek therapy.

"fair"? really?

no means no. even in the middle. I recently saw it put as something like: if I asked you to make me a sandwich, and changed my mind, even though you made the sandwich, that is my right and I no longer consent to eating the sandwich.

it isn't really confusing

What an idiotic comparison. Get real. This is serious stuff. Ruining another person's LIFE because you "changed your mind" after initiating sexual contact? Seriously?

Changes her mind in the middle? WTF does that mean? In the middle of fucking, she changes her mind? Who in the hell does that? Someone who is TRYING to get another person screwed (or UNscrewed whatever).

I actually have heard of that, women have changed their mind during sex if the guy does something they don't like, like not put on a condom, too rough, tries anal sex etc etc never happened to me tho.

It doesn't sound fair to be in the "middle of sex" and then withdraw your consent, with the exception of the things you mentioned above.

I was thinking more along the lines that they were just in the middle of doing it, when the woman suddenly "changes her mind?" That is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard of, and anyone who would do something like that probably should seek therapy.

Sometimes it happens, a married woman or a woman with a bf etc is in the middle of sex with another man and guilt just kicks in, I have heard all kinds of stories about stuff like this.

Well, IMO, that is something that particular person should have thought about BEFORE consenting to sex. How fair is it to end the sexual encounter say, right before the guy is about to . . . you know, and then say, "oh I've changed my mind." That's retarded IMO, and I would not consider it "rape."

that's nice.

again, people change their mind. maybe the guy did something to hurt her. maybe he sucked in bed. maybe she felt guilty.

either way...

*shrug*

Maybe he "sucked in bed? and *shrug*? You think that is a reason to bring rape charges against another person. You're a sick bitch.

hey loser.... if the isn't capable of consenting, it's rape.

damn wingnuts are stupid.

no means no. yes means yes. if she changes her mind in the middle, too bad. it's her right.

and being passed out or too drunk to see is not consent.

but then again, you probably don't get laid very often and think any opportunity you can get is ok... even if no one said it was ok.

people change their minds.

nice language, though. :thup:

Fucking? Fuck, fuck, fucking. :tongue:

Could be addressing the charge ... For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge.
Although many origins have been investigated and proven to be worthwhile ... The early Irish charge for illegal sexual contact does exist.

Sometimes it happens, a married woman or a woman with a bf etc is in the middle of sex with another man and guilt just kicks in, I have heard all kinds of stories about stuff like this.

Well, IMO, that is something that particular person should have thought about BEFORE consenting to sex. How fair is it to end the sexual encounter say, right before the guy is about to . . . you know, and then say, "oh I've changed my mind." That's retarded IMO, and I would not consider it "rape."

that's nice.

again, people change their mind. maybe the guy did something to hurt her. maybe he sucked in bed. maybe she felt guilty.

either way...

*shrug*

^^^^

A woman who gives ALL of us a women a bad name.

You are truly a disgusting human being.

Although many origins have been investigated and proven to be worthwhile ... The early Irish charge for illegal sexual contact does exist.

What are you talking about?

You mentioned ... Fortification Under Consent of the King ... In reference to your reasoning behind what "Fuck" means.

that's nice.

either way...

*shrug*

Maybe she felt "guilty?" Again, I have to note, that you are one sick bitch, and you are certainly not a representative of ANY sane women.

You mentioned ... Fortification Under Consent of the King ... In reference to your reasoning behind what "Fuck" means.

So you are relating the term "fuck" to rape? I don't think so . . . Fuck means fucking. Let's not get too technical here.

So you are relating the term "fuck" to rape? I don't think so . . . Fuck means fucking. Let's not get too technical here.

Well ... If you would like to go with the early German origin existing in a word indicating "to strike or rub in a sexual manner" ... That may be closer.
The early Irish charge referred to all illegal fornication ... Rape, adultery, sodomy on down the line.

Forum List

Back