German Foreign Minister Annalena Baerbock - is she a good Foreign Minister - in general?

German Foreign Minister Annalena Baerbock - is she a good Foreign Minister - in general?

• very good

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • good

• neither good nor bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • bad

• very bad

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • I cannot say

• I do not know

• I did not even know her name

• I have often read of her

• she seems to be popular

• other

• Total voters

Zebra

Gold Member
May 29, 2023

Some info:

From 2018 to January 2022, Baerbock served as co-leader of Alliance 90/The Greens, alongside Robert Habeck. She was the party's candidate for chancellor in the 2021 federal election. However, after the backlash she received due to a series of scandals involving her acts of plagiarism and exaggeration of her professional background in her CV,[1][2] Olaf Scholz from SPD secured the chancellery instead.[3][4] After the election, the Greens formed a traffic light coalition led by Olaf Scholz, and Baerbock was sworn in as Germany's first female foreign minister on 8 December 2021.

Born in Hanover, West Germany, in 1980, Baerbock attended the University of Hamburg and the London School of Economics and Political Science. She was first elected to the Bundestag in 2013. From 2012 to 2015, she was a member of the party council of Alliance 90/The Greens and from 2009 to 2013, the leader of her party's group in the state of Brandenburg.

Annalena Baerbock, Green Party of Germany | Global Media Forum 2021​

IMG_20230827_093457.jpg

IMG_20230827_093650.jpg

-----
Massive economic punitive measures are intended to weaken Russia — but the local economy is growing. "The logic of democracies does not apply to autocracies," says Foreign Minister Baerbock.
----

We have experienced that with rational decisions, rational measures that are taken between civilized governments, this war cannot be ended.
------

Actually, when a Kraut of her rank say something like that, it means that they want irrational decisions, irrational measures and act in certainly uncivilized way (against those eastern Untermenchen). Yes, they can't win a war against Russia without new Hitler. The problem is that they can not win a war against Russia even with new Hitler.

View attachment 821065

View attachment 821067
-----
Massive economic punitive measures are intended to weaken Russia — but the local economy is growing. "The logic of democracies does not apply to autocracies," says Foreign Minister Baerbock.
----

We have experienced that with rational decisions, rational measures that are taken between civilized governments, this war cannot be ended.
------

Actually, when a Kraut of her rank say something like that, it means that they want irrational decisions, irrational measures and act in certainly uncivilized way (against those eastern Untermenchen). Yes, they can't win a war against Russia without new Hitler. The problem is that they can not win a war against Russia even with new Hitler.
do you understand german?

Don't care. I am an American. I don't give a shit about Eurotrash.

Aha - a common element between you and an earthworm. I heard earthworms are causing problems in Canada. Do you also cause problems there?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back