Don't drink and fuck

By the way, I can't find it now, but it is there...anyhow...there is a well organized women's activist group that goes on to say - if a HUSBAND wants to have sex, and coerces his WIFE to have sex when she doesn't really want to is rape.
In other words, a wife could have her husband arrested and booked on a felonious crime with jail time...for talking her into sex. No physical coercion, no threats, no forcing of any kind - just "manipulates" his wife by making her feel guilty if she doesn't do it.
That is just pure feminazism.

That's just weird ... Why the heck would someone have sex with anyone who didn't want to.
What fun is sex if both parties are not into it?

That would be like buying a new car just so you could crash it into the closest wall.

Uh...I was talking about making that into a felony crime. I think THAT is a bit bigger picture than if it is weird or not?:eusa_eh:

Uh...I was talking about making that into a felony crime. I think THAT is a bit bigger picture than if it is weird or not?:eusa_eh:

I understood what you posted ... It just made me wonder why anyone would even want to have sex with someone who did not hold the same desire.
Perhaps it is a guy thing ... But personal experience has led me to believe that the more you think about and do for the other person ... The better results you get in return.

I understood what you posted ... It just made me wonder why anyone would even want to have sex with someone who did not hold the same desire.
Perhaps it is a guy thing ... But personal experience has led me to believe that the more you think about and do for the other person ... The better results you get in return.

Yes, but this is about drunk people hooking up. It's not about love or desire or passion. It's about two drunk people being idiots.

By the way, I can't find it now, but it is there...anyhow...there is a well organized women's activist group that goes on to say - if a HUSBAND wants to have sex, and coerces his WIFE to have sex when she doesn't really want to is rape.
In other words, a wife could have her husband arrested and booked on a felonious crime with jail time...for talking her into sex. No physical coercion, no threats, no forcing of any kind - just "manipulates" his wife by making her feel guilty if she doesn't do it.
That is just pure feminazism.

I've read that too. It is beyond ridiculous. Of course a husband is allowed to try to talk his wife into having sex. A woman would do the same if she wanted sex from her husband and he wasn't "in the mood." This is political correctness gone insane.

Yes, but this is about drunk people hooking up. It's not about love or desire or passion. It's about two drunk people being idiots.

Perhaps I am just not a lightweight around booze ... I have fun after drinking and the same rules seem to apply as far as the experience is concerned.
Are you trying to make the case that drunk people cannot give consent?

I don't necessarily think it should be against the law for a spouse to try and talk their partner into sex ... I was just wondering why they would want to.
Consent is something you agree to ... Coercion is something different albeit not necessarily against the law.

Last edited:

Perhaps I am just not a lightweight around booze ... I have fun after drinking and the same rules seem to apply as far as the experience is concerned.
Are you trying to make the case that drunk people cannot give consent?

I don't necessarily think it should be against the law for a spouse to try and talk their partner into sex ... I was just wondering why they would want to.
Consent is something you agree to ... Coercion is something different albeit not necessarily against the law.

You cannot be "coerced" into sex if you are a responsible adult. That should only apply to minors. If you drink and get drunk, then you are responsible for your own actions, just as if you were to drive drunk.

A guy thing. Generally speaking, when a woman has a child her sex drive diminishes. She may not even be aware of it, the husband is VERY aware of it.
So when the couple were first married they may have been having sex 5-7 times a week. A child is born, now it is2-3 times a week. Or even 4-5 times a week...but the male is still on the 5-7 times a week schedule.
Of course men try and talk their wives into having sex. We ALL do.
I will go further and say if a wife does not consider her husbands higher sex drive, just ignores it and often turns him down This is a bad thing. A VERY bad thing.
It builds resentment, and the man will question her love and feelings for him. He may feel physically rejected, question his looks and sexuality. A wife should be considerate of that. It isn't something to be ignored.

A guy thing. Generally speaking, when a woman has a child her sex drive diminishes. She may not even be aware of it, the husband is VERY aware of it.
So when the couple were first married they may have been having sex 5-7 times a week. A child is born, now it is2-3 times a week. Or even 4-5 times a week...but the male is still on the 5-7 times a week schedule.
I will go further and say if a wife does not consider her husbands higher sex drive, just ignores it and often turns him down This is a bad thing. A VERY bad thing.
It builds resentment, and the man will question her love and feelings for him. He may feel physically rejected, question his looks and sexuality. A wife should be considerate of that. It isn't something to be ignored.

:eek:

Holy Crap ... Remind me not to get married.
At 5-7 times a week ... That is as cheap as doing laundry.

Screw it ... I prefer one or twice a month ... Hot jungle love that blows the paint off the walls.
If you are still conscious when it is over ... It wasn't any good ... And 5-7 times a week would seriously hinder the ability to accomplish anything.

Damn ... I cannot believe a woman would sign up to be the local sperm bank. ;)

True, though I am not married, I have heard this complaint before from men. I don't think there is anything wrong with a man trying to talk his wife into having sex. Good Lord, to think that someone would ever consider that "rape" is just . . . unreal. These have to be die-hard feminists who feel this way. I don't think most women mind that their husbands would want to have sex with them.

:eek:

Holy Crap ... Remind me not to get married.
At 5-7 times a week ... That is as cheap as doing laundry.

Screw it ... I prefer one or twice a month ... Hot jungle love that blows the paint off the walls.
If you are still conscious when it is over ... It wasn't any good ... And 5-7 times a week would seriously hinder the ability to accomplish anything.

Damn ... I cannot believe a woman would sign up to be the local sperm bank. ;)

Awesome. Everyone's sex drive is different. For you, falling in love with a man who has a high sex drive is a divorce waiting to happen. For you, you would need to find a man who has a lower drive. But, having said that, dear you are not going to find a man who will settle for sex once or twice a month. He doesn't exist. If he does...he probably sucks bad at it.
I was 24 when I got married. At that time I was a 4-5 times a week guy. A weekend without sex would have been a nightmare without the ability to describe the levels of hell that would be! After our first child, obviously at the beginning sex went to the back seat...way back. But after the first few months went by - my sex drive went right back up. Hers didn't. She would probably been happy with 1-2 times a week. So, thankfully, my wife and I had sex 3-4 times a week. She turned me down sometimes, but not so often that it became a problem. As a child of the 1960's she properly understood the deal. Marriage is compromise, and that includes the bed.
I am 50 now. So I can't imagine sex 4-5 times a week. I don't have that much jam. We have sex a couple times a month now maybe less, and that is fine for both of us I think. But, she probably still does it for me when she isn't real enthused about it.

When a girl falsely cries rape it makes the police more skeptical whenever a girl who really was raped reports it.

No it doesn't. Whenever a girl cries rape the guys life is over. He will be arrested and his photo plastered all over the news. He will lose his job and his house. His family will disown him and his life will be in danger from vigilantes who prey on sex offenders.

When the girl recants her story nobody hears about it, if he's very lucky the charges are quietly dropped and the guy is left homeless and nobody cares. She doesn't receive any punishment. If he's unlucky they continue to push the case, the guys lawyer advises him to take a plea because going in front of a jury with a crying girl on the stand is guaranteed not to go in your favor, and losing at trial could mean life in prison.

Long forgotten is the fact that it wasn't rape.

I honestly think women who claim rape when its not should receive life without parole. If you're willing to ruin someones life, we should be willing to ruin yours.

Awesome. Everyone's sex drive is different. For you, falling in love with a man who has a high sex drive is a divorce waiting to happen. For you, you would need to find a man who has a lower drive. But, having said that, dear you are not going to find a man who will settle for sex once or twice a month. He doesn't exist. If he does...he probably sucks bad at it.
I was 24 when I got married. At that time I was a 4-5 times a week guy. A weekend without sex would have been a nightmare without the ability to describe the levels of hell that would be! After our first child, obviously at the beginning sex went to the back seat...way back. But after the first few months went by - my sex drive went right back up. Hers didn't. She would probably been happy with 1-2 times a week. So, thankfully, my wife and I had sex 3-4 times a week. She turned me down sometimes, but not so often that it became a problem. As a child of the 1960's she properly understood the deal. Marriage is compromise, and that includes the bed.
I am 50 now. So I can't imagine sex 4-5 times a week. I don't have that much jam. We have sex a couple times a month now maybe less, and that is fine for both of us I think. But, she probably still does it for me when she isn't real enthused about it.

Well, my ambitions for quality over quantity have hampered my relationships ... No doubt there.
But ... I am not particularly looking for someone anyway.

It is great to hear that you and your wife have been together as long as you have.
Compromise is always a good relationship tool ... And it is obvious that she cares for you.

What more could you ask for?

Progressives want to tell us when we can have sex. Drunk sex is now rape.

Numerous colleges now insist that it isn't possible to consent to sex if you're three sheets to the wind, which means that all sexual acts carried out under the influence are potential crimes. The University of Georgia warns students that sexual consent must be "voluntary, sober, imaginative, enthusiastic, creative, wanted, informed, mutual, honest." The most problematic is "sober." Apparently sex must always be booze-free.

The cultivation of the new crime of "sex without consent" completes the state's intervention into private life. It effectively makes the authorities into the arbiters of sex itself, the judges of when sex is okay and when it isn't, of whether a particular drunken romp is acceptable or rape. Don't drink and fack, or the state will fack you. With or without your consent

Drunk sex on campus Universities are struggling to determine when intoxicated sex becomes sexual assault.
Colleges Please Don t Criminalize Drinking Sex or Drunk Sex - Hit Run Reason.com

Only a loser needs to get a girl/women drunk, and only a criminal and sex offender has sexual relations with a girl or women who is drunk.

Think about this folks..... If people are supposedly capable of making decisions like that when they're drunk, then why isn't an individual who kills in a DUI crash charged with MURDER rather than Manslaughter? We need to make a decision as a society.... IF people who are high/drunk are supposedly capable of consenting to sex then they should be held liable as if they were uninhibited when they commit other crimes.

A female and a male college student gets drunk and then they have sex. Did they rape each other?

Unless she was so drunk she was incapacitated, and that was obvious, and he was not, then I would say, no, it is not rape. If some of these women can't control themselves when they drink, then I would suggest to them to not get so drunk. If you are all over some guy who is also drinking and rubbing up on him all night and then you have drunk sex with him, then it's your own fault, IMO. This "rape" stuff on college campuses is getting out of control. I cannot imagine the type of nasty person who would actually press rape charges on a man and ruin his entire life because of regretful drunk sex.
I know a girl who did that. She cheated on her husband at a party. After word got around in the neighborhood and her husband found out about it she cried rape. Then her husband opened up a can of whoop-ass on other guy. Bad. He put him in the hospital.

After he found out what really happened he divorced her.

When a girl falsely cries rape it makes the police more skeptical whenever a girl who really was raped reports it.

Only an untrained and/or misogynist cop lets his feelings get in the way of an investigation. And most agencies have specially trained investigators/detectives do the follow up interviews, and review the scientific and forensic evidence; if they are too small they will contract with the county or state to do so.

Progressives want to tell us when we can have sex. Drunk sex is now rape.

Numerous colleges now insist that it isn't possible to consent to sex if you're three sheets to the wind, which means that all sexual acts carried out under the influence are potential crimes. The University of Georgia warns students that sexual consent must be "voluntary, sober, imaginative, enthusiastic, creative, wanted, informed, mutual, honest." The most problematic is "sober." Apparently sex must always be booze-free.

The cultivation of the new crime of "sex without consent" completes the state's intervention into private life. It effectively makes the authorities into the arbiters of sex itself, the judges of when sex is okay and when it isn't, of whether a particular drunken romp is acceptable or rape. Don't drink and fack, or the state will fack you. With or without your consent

Drunk sex on campus Universities are struggling to determine when intoxicated sex becomes sexual assault.
Colleges Please Don t Criminalize Drinking Sex or Drunk Sex - Hit Run Reason.com

Only a loser needs to get a girl/women drunk, and only a criminal and sex offender has sexual relations with a girl or women who is drunk.

Lots of college people do this, and it is men and women. Both are drunk, so who is to blame? When the woman makes the first move, is grinding her hips against his groin area? Is he to blame for thinking she wants to have sex when he is also drunk? I think this stuff has gotten FAR out of control.

If you cannot control yourself or make good decisions for yourself, then don't drink. Alcohol is the biggest problem here, as far as I'm concerned. Instant idiots, just add alcohol.

Forum List

Back