Don’t Call It Climate Change. Red States Prepare For ‘Extreme Weather’

Especially the humans who can con gullible saps like you, with a pseudo-scientific hoax whose "models" have never ever been predictive.

You would think they would trot out models where they took the information from decades ago......put that into the computer models...then show how accurate they are at showing us the weather we have now...

Oh yeah...apparently they did that, and they couldn't even predict current weather..........

Cali is Red State? Didn’t realize that. All those forest fires and mudslides and droughts. I know I know, according to you it is because of the Jews.
Just wait until those faults finally give as the California tectonic plate shifts north towards Alaska.
A complete inevitable, yet millions choose to live in what eventually is a doomed area.

Especially the humans who can con gullible saps like you, with a pseudo-scientific hoax whose "models" have never ever been predictive.
I believe the closest we have come to a 'static climate' was right at the peak of the Ice Age. Prior to that it was cooling down
and right after that it was warming up. Been doing that routine several times over. The liberals are as gullible as it comes.

They want Government to help them recover from “extreme weather”

But not to the extent anyone has to make any sacrifices
We have been making sacrifices. But the real cult of the globalists and their adherents demand more and more pounds of flesh from the peasants. They have lied from the beginning. It is easy to fool people with weather because it changes. Because of it manipulations are easy using the so called science and propaganda videos. And yes there can be climate change because there always has been in the past.

We have been making sacrifices. But the real cult of the globalists and their adherents demand more and more pounds of flesh from the peasants. They have lied from the beginning. It is easy to fool people with weather because it changes. Because of it manipulations are easy using the so called science and propaganda videos. And yes there can be climate change because there always has been in the past.

And as Derek Hunter on his podcast pointed out........they learned the early lessons of the global warming cult, and the over population movement.....make your predictions out so far that everyone who you lied to is dead by the time your predictions are proven wrong and stupid........

You realize the term "climate change" itself was created because the original term "global warming" as described by alarmist in the 80s-90s - turned out to be completely false and wildly overstated.
Well said and worth repeating

Such an embarrassing, stupid lie.

The truth.....but first it was global cooling, then global warming, then, they started moving the predictions out farther and farther, and when it kept snowing and freezing at the locations of 'global warming" conferences, they changed the words to "climate change."

You idiot.

It's going to cost much more and we will have to take more steps to combat it since it was allowed to get so bad.

I sure wish the right had woken up decades ago to this problem. It wouldn't be as bad as it is now.
True.

But this is who conservatives are: reckless, irresponsible, and incapable of sound, responsible governance.

Trust the science more than the corporations

No.
It was changed because in the 80s and 90s the climate alarmist were saying by 2020 NYC was going to be under water.
They were saying the polar caps would be gone by the 2010s... you can see the videos of these claims still on YouTube.
You can read the papers and articles all over the place.
But golly gee... when 2010, 2020 rolled around and not one single fantastic claim came true... they had to change it.
Are you claiming their projections were wrong?

How about we compare to the projections of Conservatives who called it all a hoax?

Trust the science more than the corporations
There is little science that isn't sponsored by a corporation, or an educational corporation heavily dependent on grant money.
In other words... I would say less than 5% of studies are not influenced by politics or money.
Sad, but true.

Are you claiming their projections were wrong?

How about we compare to the projections of Conservatives who called it all a hoax?
What?... of course their projections were wrong. Are you referring to something else?
I don't think conservatives, such as myself, believe it is ALL a hoax but certainly overstated and over dramatized to maintain funding.
That's not exactly a new thing.

There is little science that isn't sponsored by a corporation, or an educational corporation heavily dependent on grant money.
In other words... I would say less than 5% of studies are not influenced by politics or money.
Sad, but true.
Yet, strangely, science from around the world concurs that we are suffering from man made climate change and we need to do something about it.

The only ones objecting are conservatives and Big Oil

The truth.....but first it was global cooling, then global warming, then, they started moving the predictions out farther and farther, and when it kept snowing and freezing at the locations of 'global warming" conferences, they changed the words to "climate change."

You idiot.
The truth is that the right’s unwarranted opposition to addressing climate change is based on the lie that doing so will hurt the economy and result in lost jobs:

Forum List

Back