‘Don’t buy it. It’s bad’: Kim Strassel breaks down NYT’s attempt to gloss over Obama’s covert spy op

Sunset, it was an opinion and misdirected from an article: nothing more.

What else what you expect except to be laughed at.

FURTHER developments from the NYT, showing that indeed Halpern is the likely "spy" as she claimed:
Several problems with that LIE. Stoopnegal claimed the whistle-blower passed off by liars as a "spy" was supposed to be embedded in the campaign and former Foreign Affairs Advisor under Reagan Halper was NOT part of anything Tramp so therefore could not have been embedded!!. Not that you would care. The Right are tarnishing him because he was the one who blew the whistle on the Putin controlled Cambridge Intelligence Seminar that FLYNN attended, so they have to discredit him at all costs.

there was no spy within the Trump campaign....

you and your lying god master can try to 'Nunes spin' that all you want, but it won't change the facts.... ;)

The revelations are from the NEW YORK TIMES!
Then quote the NY Times DIRECTLY, you lying scum POS.

You are indeed a lazy thinker and reader.

"The New York Times has essentially outed the CIA and FBI informant as Stefan Halper tonight in yet another lengthy justification article citing the reasoning from the perspective of the corrupt intelligence officers who conducted the surveillance and spying operation against the Trump campaign."

Can you find that elusive NYT link to a SHORT article? I know it is really hard to see it when you are so angry at the possibility that you are being snookered.

That indeed does what The Refuge said they did, who also furnished background information the NYT never did. That is why I post the article from The Last Refuge.

Try again, and next time ease up on the angry words, they hurt you a lot more than they could hurt me.

you and your lying god master can try to 'Nunes spin' that all you want, but it won't change the facts.... ;)

Another dead on arrival reply.

If you bother to read the posted article you will read what the NYT are saying that doesn't support your beliefs.

The revelations are from the NEW YORK TIMES!
Then quote the NY Times DIRECTLY, you lying scum POS.

You are indeed a lazy thinker and reader.

"The New York Times has essentially outed the CIA and FBI informant as Stefan Halper tonight in yet another lengthy justification article citing the reasoning from the perspective of the corrupt intelligence officers who conducted the surveillance and spying operation against the Trump campaign."

Can you find that elusive NYT link to a SHORT article? I know it is really hard to see it when you are so angry at the possibility that you are being snookered.

That indeed does what The Refuge said they did, who also furnished background information the NYT never did. That is why I post the article from The Last Refuge.

Try again, and next time ease up on the angry words, they hurt you a lot more than they could hurt me.
You used the lying scum at the last refuge because the title itself shoots down your "SPY" lie.
Of course, I already shot down your "spy lie" in an earlier post, but when caught lying you just keep on lying.

Title of NY Times article,
"F.B.I. Used Informant to Investigate Russia Ties to Campaign, Not to Spy, as Trump Claims"

If you bother to read the posted article you will read what the NYT are saying that doesn't support your beliefs.
OK post the direct quote from the NY Times that supports the "spy lie."

“Reports are there was indeed at least one FBI representative implanted, for political purposes, into my campaign for president,”
- Donald "Lying Scum" Tramp

Trump or Pinnochio lies lies lies and lies because he knows his flock will let him.

Please, for the love of God and the TRUTH, STOP letting him lie through his teeth daily.

It's not funny anymore.

YOU are leading him down the wrong path....the road to Hell.

Spare the rod, spoil the child.

“Reports are there was indeed at least one FBI representative implanted, for political purposes, into my campaign for president,”

Difference between Watergate and the Obama Spying?

Watergate was a failed attempt by a political party to spy on their political enemies.

Watergate was a failed attempt by a political party to spy on their political enemies.
Obama wasn't spying. But you knew that already.

And, once again, you prove that every word from a Leftist....you.....is a lie.

"The Halper revelation also shows the Obama administration’s FBI began prying into the opposing party’s presidential nominee earlier than it previously admitted.

Halper’s sit-downs with Page reportedly started in early July 2016, undermining fired FBI Director James Comey’s previous claim that the bureau’s investigation into the Trump campaign began at the end of that month."
https://nypost.com/2018/05/19/cambridge-professor-outed-as-fbi-informant-inside-trump-campaign/

"The Halper revelation also shows the Obama administration’s FBI began prying into the opposing party’s presidential nominee earlier than it previously admitted.

Halper’s sit-downs with Page reportedly started in early July 2016, undermining fired FBI Director James Comey’s previous claim that the bureau’s investigation into the Trump campaign began at the end of that month."
https://nypost.com/2018/05/19/cambridge-professor-outed-as-fbi-informant-inside-trump-campaign/
REAGAN foreign affairs advisor Halper was a whistle-blower who also exposed the Putin controlled Cambridge Intelligence Seminar attended by FLYNN. Halper was NEVER a part of lying scum Tramp's campaign, so you and your source are both lying scum like Tramp.

REAGAN foreign affairs advisor Halper was a whistle-blower who also exposed the Putin controlled Cambridge Intelligence Seminar attended by FLYNN. Halper was NEVER a part of lying scum Tramp's campaign, so you and your source are both lying scum like Tramp.

Don't try to change the subject: Obama spied on Trump from the start.

Here is the interview with Hussein swearing….lying about….the investigation:

WALLACE: Mr. President, when you say what you’ve just said, when Josh Earnest said, as he did -- your spokesman -- in January, the information from the Justice Department is she’s not a target, some people I think are worried whether or not -- the decision whether or not, how to handle the case, will be made on political grounds, not legal grounds.

Can you guarantee to the American people, can you direct the Justice Department to say, "Hillary Clinton will be treated -- as the evidence goes, she will not be in any way protected."

OBAMA: I can guarantee that. And I can guarantee that, not because I give Attorney General Lynch a directive, that is institutionally how we have always operated.

I do not talk to the Attorney General about pending investigations. I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations. We have a strict line, and always have maintained it, previous president.

WALLACE: So, just to button this up --

OBAMA: I guarantee it.

WALLACE: You --

OBAMA: I guarantee that there is no political influence in any investigation conducted by the Justice Department, or the FBI, not just in this case, but in any case.

WALLACE: And she will be --

OBAMA: Full stop. Period.

WALLACE: And she will be treated no different --

OBAMA: Guaranteed. Full stop. Nobody gets treated differently when it comes to the Justice Department,because nobody is above the law.

WALLACE: Even if she ends up as the Democratic nominee?

OBAMA: How many times do I have to say it, Chris? Guaranteed.

Exclusive: President Barack Obama on 'Fox News Sunday'

Lying scum....defended to this day by others of the same character.

And remember, if you like your doctor......

Now this comes to light:

"Uh Oh: New Texts Suggest Obama WH, CIA, FBI, And Harry Reid Colluded At Outset Of Russia Probe
There are new texts allegedly showing that the Obama White House, the CIA, the FBI, and top Democrats colluded at the outset of the Russia probe.

...coordination between former President Barack Obama’s Chief of Staff Denis McDonough, then-Senate Democratic Leader Harry Reid, and CIA Director John Brennan —which they say would “contradict” the Obama administration’s public stance about its hand in the process."
Uh Oh: New Texts Suggest Obama WH, CIA, FBI, And Harry Reid Colluded At Outset Of Russia Probe

Don't try to change the subject: Obama spied on Trump from the start.
Keep them lies a comin'

Forum List

Back