Obama’s Deep State Plant In Trump Campaign Was Bill Clinton Classmate And Later Advisor To Clinton A

Sunsettommy

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2018
Another example of corruption getting exposed, a spy in the Trump campaign group.

Gateway Pundit

Obama’s Deep State Plant In Trump Campaign Was Bill Clinton Classmate And Later Advisor To Clinton Administration
by Jim Hoft May 17, 2018

EXCERPT:

"Jeff Carlson at theMarketswork on last Thursday identified an individual by the name of Stefan Halper as a potential FBI spy into the Trump campaign. (Note that some believe that Obama may have had more than one spy on the Trump campaign).

Carlson determined that George Papadopoulos, the lower level campaign worker for the Trump campaign, appears to have been targeted by three individuals with ties to British and/or U.S. Intelligence: Joseph Mifsud, Alexander Downer and Stefan Halper."

You make it too complex

The Deep State is loyal and is run by the Great Obama

Trump does not have a chance

The two million strong federal government remains loyal to the Great Obama

Deep State Forever!

Don't worry about the right wing. If they ever got a chance to read our monthly "Deep State Gazette" they would realize just how hopeless their efforts are. I'm surprised they haven't even noticed our Deep State Flag that has been flying over most federal buildings for the last few weeks.

Don't worry about the right wing. If they ever got a chance to read our monthly "Deep State Gazette" they would realize just how hopeless their efforts are. I'm surprised they haven't even noticed our Deep State Flag that has been flying over most federal buildings for the last few weeks.

I am wearing my Deep State decoder ring

I am wearing my Deep State decoder ring

We all are.

flag_spy_blinds.jpg

God Bless the Deep State

It is making America great

Another example of corruption getting exposed, a spy in the Trump campaign group.

Gateway Pundit

Obama’s Deep State Plant In Trump Campaign Was Bill Clinton Classmate And Later Advisor To Clinton Administration
by Jim Hoft May 17, 2018

EXCERPT:

"Jeff Carlson at theMarketswork on last Thursday identified an individual by the name of Stefan Halper as a potential FBI spy into the Trump campaign. (Note that some believe that Obama may have had more than one spy on the Trump campaign).

Carlson determined that George Papadopoulos, the lower level campaign worker for the Trump campaign, appears to have been targeted by three individuals with ties to British and/or U.S. Intelligence: Joseph Mifsud, Alexander Downer and Stefan Halper."
Halper was a senior foreign policy adviser at the White House to presidents Nixon, Ford and Reagan, but there is no record his being an advisor to Clinton. As Hoft is a pathological liar, he probably fabricated the Clinton advisor crap to hide Halper as being a staunch Republican and Reaginite.

by Jim Hoft May 17, 2018

EXCERPT:

"Jeff Carlson at theMarketswork on last Thursday identified an individual by the name of Stefan Halper as a potential FBI spy into the Trump campaign.
Halper was the one who outed Flynn as part of the Russian infiltrated Cambridge Intelligence Seminar, so now they are smearing the Reagan advisor by lying about him advising Clinton simply because they attended the same college. :cuckoo:

All the replies are amusing, it is no surprise that you guys are missing the part where Mueller is failing in several places.

All the replies are amusing, it is no surprise that you guys are missing the part where Mueller is failing in several places.
If Mueller is "failing" why does your side have to lie about Reagan advisor Halper advising Clinton?????
If the lying scum Right has truth on their side, why do they always lead with a lie rather than the truth?????

Forum List

Back