dont be surprised

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
If trump wins MN tomorrow. Last few days I've been seeing alot of trump signs pop up. Not predicting anything as certain but just don't be too shocked.

Course that will likely be countered by him losing Nevada if the talk is correct

The VOR

Gold Member
Reaction score
If trump wins MN tomorrow. Last few days I've been seeing alot of trump signs pop up. Not predicting anything as certain but just don't be too shocked.

Course that will likely be countered by him losing Nevada if the talk is correct
Hurry up and get more signs sent to Nevada, NOW!!!

candycorn

Alis volat propriis
Reaction score
If he loses, just say it was rigged. “Rigged” is the new black.

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Minnesota is the one state that never voted for Reagan. While I think the GOP is close to turning it down the road, it's not going to be tomorrow.

oldsoul

Gold Member
Reaction score

As I recall, MN was the ONLY state that Mondale carried.... He was from there, wonder how they would have voted if Mondale was from anywhere else....

Preacher

Gold Member
Reaction score

Literally NOTHING would surprise me tomorrow. NOTHING. He could win California and New York and it wouldn't surprise me.

Pop23

Gold Member
Reaction score

I lived in Minnesota for 6 years. Heavy on the Union vote.

The unions are no longer straight blue. Doesn't take many to switch to have an effect.

The iron range will vote much redder then before. It's the West Virginia of the Midwest.

Those two things alone puts MN in play in my opinion

OP

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Literally NOTHING would surprise me tomorrow. NOTHING. He could win California and New York and it wouldn't surprise me.
I know he is a ny liberal, but I be completely shocked if he came close to winning either
But who knows? At least we don't have to wait long

Last edited:

Silhouette

Gold Member
Reaction score
Why would the good people of MN want someone who is so irresponsible that he had to have his Twitter account taken away, like a 4 year old child?

Vandalshandle

Gold Member
Reaction score
Trump is up in MN doing what he does best, which is finding a new minority to demonize. Today appears to be, "Kick a Sommelier in the ass" day! it was the only state where he could find anyone from Somalia.

Preacher

Gold Member
Reaction score

I know he is a ny liberal, but I be completely shocked if he came close to winning either
But who knows? At least we don't have yo wait long
Oh I don't think he wins either. As usual EVERY state has 2 or 3 huge cities filled with parasites that tilt the entire state one direction or another. I have been through NY other than NYC and its a nice place with nice people who don't vote democrap but NYC controls the state.

OP

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

I lived in Minnesota for 6 years. Heavy on the Union vote.

The unions are no longer straight blue. Doesn't take many to switch to have an effect.

The iron range will vote much redder then before. It's the West Virginia of the Midwest.

Those two things alone puts MN in play in my opinion
It's definitely in play

AceRothstein

Gold Member
Reaction score
Clinton will win Minnesota by a comfortable margin of 6-7%.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List