Done Talking: MSNBC Counter-Terror Expert Malcolm Nance fighting with International Legion of Territorial Defense of Ukraine, almost killed by missile

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
MSNBC foreign policy analyst Malcolm Nance revealed that he is on the ground in Ukraine fighting the invading Russian forces: “The more I saw of the war going on, the more I thought, ‘I’m done talking, all right? It’s time to take action here.’”

Damn, Joy Reed looks like it got another nose job. And the wig/weave is looking very much non-People of Colored-African. Why does Joy Reed hate her heritage so much that it is gentrifying itself?

MSNBC foreign policy analyst Malcolm Nance revealed that he is on the ground in Ukraine fighting the invading Russian forces: “The more I saw of the war going on, the more I thought, ‘I’m done talking, all right? It’s time to take action here.’”

Nance is not in bloody Ukraine. Look at his gloves—his uniform—they are off the shelf spotless clean. His gloves are too bulky at the fingers to get inside his weapon's trigger guard. Further, the man is wearing an American flag plain as day on his chest rig . . . the perfect bullseye for Russian snipers, day or night, and guarantee he'll be locked up for life, tortured or killed on the spot if captured by Russian forces. Nance is a poser. He also can't quite figure out his helmet and other kit. I mean, his bloody chest rig is for NATO 5.56 mags and he's sporting an old Soviet Bloc weapon. My money says Nance is posing in Central Park for this interview. Open your eyes people.

• Banned
Like the heroic victory in the Battle of Kyiv, Ukraine must now prevail again in the battle of Donbas. More weapons and better weapons as soon as possible!

Forum List

Back