Daily Beast exclusive Video: Trump shakes his head in agreement then turns away from Roger Stone after Stone called Ron DeSantis a “piece of sh*t.”

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
This Easter weekend, Roger Stone posted a video of himself walking up to Trump at Mar-a-Lago and apparently calling Ron DeSantis, “a piece of [shit].”

Apparently?

Sorry, that's not going to fly.

But nice try, blue checked guy.

Apparently?

Sorry, that's not going to fly.

But nice try, blue checked guy.
How does someone:
"Trump shaking his head in agreement" I couldn't hear what Stone said but from Trump's body language, he was creating distance between them. The one thing that could damage the Trump brand in 23-24 will be if he allows his primary fight with DeSantis to get too ugly. They essentially want the same policies and feel the same way about the future direction of the country so the only way to get separation and stand out will be through mud-slinging. I hope they can remain civil enough not to tear the party up.

Lol this is the best you can do? From the little soy boy Sam Seder and that bimbo who sounds like a Cali valley girl? The commie left is twisting itself in pretzels trying to create a rift between Trump and Ron. :auiqs.jpg:

How does someone:
"Trump shaking his head in agreement" I couldn't hear what Stone said but from Trump's body language, he was creating distance between them. The one thing that could damage the Trump brand in 23-24 will be if he allows his primary fight with DeSantis to get too ugly. They essentially want the same policies and feel the same way about the future direction of the country so the only way to get separation and stand out will be through mud-slinging. I hope they can remain civil enough not to tear the party up.
That presumes DeSantis intends to enter the primary race for 2024. He'll be in the beginning of his 2nd term as governor when campaigning for the 2024 presidential primary starts, and may decide to wait this one out, particularly if Trump decides to run.

Forum List

Back