Donald Trump's Sons Don Jr. & Eric Caught Crying Before Leaving On Air Force One

Don Jr the next president if we ever manage having a fair election.
he's going to jail....
No Trump's are going to jail. They broke no laws. Biden won't pursue it because his criminal son Hunter has his nuts on the chopping block and revenge will be a motherfucker in 24 months when Republicans take over the Congress.

Hunter will be fine.. He may have some tax problems, but that's about it.

Trump is on the hook for tax evasion and bank fraud and so is Ivanka.

Yeah, right! If frogs could fly they would not bump their ass!

Tax evasion, money laundering and bank fraud are all serious charges.

Hunter doesn't have those kinds of problems.. Trump makes accusations easily.. He thinks everyone is as corrupt and dishonest as he is.

Why wasn't he charged by Obama's IRS and Justice Department? I guess they were just fucking incompetent.

The most emotion seen from this family ever...
  • No emotion for kids ripped from their families
  • No emotion for the victims and families of COVID-19
  • No emotion for the people killed in the attempted coup
  • They cry for daddy but he doesn't even care
  • It probably pisses him off...
Weakness.

They're probably also crying over the pending jail-time they're sure to see in the near future.

Where was Obama's emotion about the children put into cages under his administration?

You moron, those were unaccompanied Teen-agers who came to the US without their parents. Obama didn't take little ones away from their parents.

Uh, if you go to jail, do you get to keep your kids with you?

Ivanka is involved in money laundering, tax evasion and bank fraud.

I am sure you have evidence you created to back that up? Why wasn't she prosecuted? She held no elected position. Your imagination is running away with you. All we see is you blather about things you couldn't possibly know.

Weakness.

They're probably also crying over the pending jail-time they're sure to see in the near future.

Where was Obama's emotion about the children put into cages under his administration?

You moron, those were unaccompanied Teen-agers who came to the US without their parents. Obama didn't take little ones away from their parents.

I am sure you have evidence you created to back that up? Why wasn't she prosecuted? She held no elected position. Your imagination is running away with you. All we see is you blather about things you couldn't possibly know.

She will be.. I don't "create" anything.. I have no control of the Trumps.. They created a dummy company to run campaign money thru.. It was pure theft.

Weakness.

Does this look like an unaccompanied teen to you?

Last edited:
Weakness.

She will be.. I don't "create" anything.. I have no control of the Trumps.. They created a dummy company to run campaign money thru.. It was pure theft.

Hey shit for brains! Why didn't they impeach him for that instead of making up a charge of his causing the Capitol attack that occurred before he even spoke?

Weakness.

5b0dafa31ae66245008b4885-750-375.jpg

I can't tell how old they are or the date that photo was taken.. You are pretty stupid.

Weakness.

Hey shit for brains! Why didn't they impeach him for that instead of making up a charge of his causing the Capitol attack that occurred before he even spoke?

He'd been running his mouth for 8 weeks inciting them.

Weakness.

Kids ripped? How do you know they aren’t taking them away from child abusers?

COVID is overblown by news entertainment.

It wasn’t a coup but was a mostly peaceful protest by your own operational definition.

Jail time for what exactly?

Weakness.

5b0dafa31ae66245008b4885-750-375.jpg

I can't tell how old they are or the date that photo was taken.. You are pretty stupid.

Don’t come here illegally and that won’t happen. My parents came here legally. I have zero sympathy for illegals.

Weakness.

Trump is indeed the real estate mogul. He's living rent free in your head. It's probably the lowest rent district he's ever lived in however, he can go with you everywhere and be with you always.

1970s Leningrad USSR.

Jewish refugees. Didn’t speak English.

Why do you ask?
Immigration laws were non-existent to lax back in those days.

Not quite the comparison of today.
Really? Try escaping from the old Soviet Union. My parents had to give up all their possessions. Lived in Austria, then Italy and then barely made it to the US. You are a very ignorant person. They had to lie and state they were going to Israel. If the Russians found out they were going to America they would have been in prison or worse. You should learn history. You know not of what you speak.

Really? Try escaping from the old Soviet Union. My parents had to give up all their possessions. Lived in Austria, then Italy and then barely made it to the US. You are a very ignorant person. They had to lie and state they were going to Israel. If the Russians found out they were going to America they would have been in prison or worse. You should learn history. You know not of what you speak.
I'm talking FROM not TO.

Again, the immigration laws were non-existence to lax, here in the States.

Try again my friend.

I'm talking FROM not TO.

Again, the immigration laws were non-existence to lax, here in the States.

Try again my friend.
My statement went over your head. Only reason they were able to come here is due to a Jewish organization. Laws to come here were not lax. You dismiss their hardships. Amazing. Typical Leftist.

Weakness.

No emotion for kids ripped from their family? What the hell are you babbling about? Let me guess Illegals who snuck theirs or used someone elses kids to get into the US and either didn't want their own kids so they never came back for them or they killed the parents to take the kids to sneak into the US? Is that who you are babbling about?

Forum List

Back