Donald Trump's Sons Don Jr. & Eric Caught Crying Before Leaving On Air Force One

The most emotion seen from this family ever...
  • No emotion for kids ripped from their families
  • No emotion for the victims and families of COVID-19
  • No emotion for the people killed in the attempted coup
  • They cry for daddy but he doesn't even care
  • It probably pisses him off...
Weakness.

They're probably also crying over the pending jail-time they're sure to see in the near future.

What a sorry bunch of dumbass grifters.

Poor Barron wasn’t allowed to see his father off

Nah, there's a Greek tragedy in there somewhere and the fact that the family can feel empathy shows they're more human than he is. Their father's magnificent Achilles heel--his narcissism--caused him to lose everything he wanted the most, and to be destroyed. And Trump doesn't and will never understand the pain he caused himself. There is something very tragic in that.

Last edited:
Weakness.

They're probably also crying over the pending jail-time they're sure to see in the near future.

Hopefully your next plane ride will be your fucking last feral animal

This shill still believes in the covid hoax. :iyfyus.jpg:

Don Jr the next president if we ever manage having a fair election.
That will never happen in our lifetime I’m afraid,we are officially now the communist states of America.if they can get away with it I once,they will get away with it again and again.

Awww, did I hurt your feelings? Feeling mentally abused?

Only reason to wish death on a stranger from a forum is due to pain and anger caused by the words of that stranger.

Well facts don't care about your feelings putz.

#SuckItUp!
You're the biggest piece of dog dung arund here chump.25 people at the inaug....LOLOL.What a scam election.

Awww, did I hurt your feelings? Feeling mentally abused?

Only reason to wish death on a stranger from a forum is due to pain and anger caused by the words of that stranger.

Well facts don't care about your feelings putz.

#SuckItUp!
You're the biggest piece of dog dung arund here chump.25 people at the inaug....LOLOL.What a scam election.
:thankusmile: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:Indeed what a joke,we all knew that would be about the right turnout,the fact all his crowds always had less than a dozen at rallies many times just a handful.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I am moving on from making fun of the Trumps and Trump fans but it sure is tempting to cry. I mean try.
You girliemen have been crying for 5 yrs...boooo...hooo....hooo. Infantile temper tantrums. Wait until that laptop pops up and Durham. soon...sooonn....................I know there is nothing there. Takes this long for nothing there too eh

Weakness.

Not to mention their lost futures in the Republican party.

Weakness.

Please. He's still whining that the slavers lost all that kid cargo. There were buyers who had their merchandise "ripped" away.

i know it makes me giggle like hell knowing they must be so nervous now that they have zero protection from going to prison.
Pardons can be secret, and not known to the public until charges are brought, then the person pardoned in secret has to pull out his get out of jail free card.... and it becomes public, is what this ex govt pardon lawyer who handled pardons for different presidents....said.

It could be President Trump has issued a pardon for his children and himself, but if their noses are clean and no charges ever brought, we may never know....

Last edited:
Don Jr the next president if we ever manage having a fair election.
That will never happen in our lifetime I’m afraid,we are officially now the communist states of America.if they can get away with it I once,they will get away with it again and again.

Put a sock in it, Drama Queen.
Oh my the irony,coming from a sockpuppet,that’s comedy at its best. :auiqs.jpg: I see I struck a nerve to the sock.the truth is always painful to the shills.:iyfyus.jpg::itsok::itsok:

Weakness.

They know their dad screwed up his presidency, the epidemic and his legacy.

You girliemen have been crying for 5 yrs...boooo...hooo....hooo. Infantile temper tantrums. Wait until that laptop pops up and Durham. soon...sooonn....................I know there is nothing there. Takes this long for nothing there too eh
I don’t cry except over football. I wouldn’t hang my hat on Durham. QAnon has been more reliable than predictions about what Durham is doing.

Forum List

Back