Donald Trump’s defiance of election results could hurt the United State’s image

people move awa,y people die, states dont update their info, its that simple... only half of Americans actually vote
No it isn't. I received a card from Registrar of Voters saying I was registered to vote as a Democrat. I called them and said I did not register as a Democrat. They said they would remove it. When I went to vote, I saw my name listed twice. I told them again at the polls to remove it. They said they would. 2 years later I voted again and my name was still listed twice. I went to the Registrar office and told them to remove my name. The woman got on the computer and told me she removed it. I went to vote in the primary this year and guess what? Yep, it's still there. Not only do they not WANT to remove ineligible names, they REFUSE to do it. This is not negligence, it's deliberate.
so what its just the registritation? you can still vote for trump can't you? even if if your story is true (which its probably not) how does it change the election?
Because someone else is probably using my name to cast extra votes fraudulently, you f*ing idiot.
how? its not like theres two of you now
You mean like two of him registered to legally vote, one as democrat, the other republican?
sorta cancels out both votes if you think about it.

people move awa,y people die, states dont update their info, its that simple... only half of Americans actually vote
No it isn't. I received a card from Registrar of Voters saying I was registered to vote as a Democrat. I called them and said I did not register as a Democrat. They said they would remove it. When I went to vote, I saw my name listed twice. I told them again at the polls to remove it. They said they would. 2 years later I voted again and my name was still listed twice. I went to the Registrar office and told them to remove my name. The woman got on the computer and told me she removed it. I went to vote in the primary this year and guess what? Yep, it's still there. Not only do they not WANT to remove ineligible names, they REFUSE to do it. This is not negligence, it's deliberate.
so what its just the registritation? you can still vote for trump can't you? even if if your story is true (which its probably not) how does it change the election?
Because someone else is probably using my name to cast extra votes fraudulently, you f*ing idiot.
You mean like two of him registered to legally vote, one as democrat, the other republican?
no he's saying his registration lists him as a democrat, which even if his story is true, it wouldnt prevent him from voting for Trump

sorta cancels out both votes if you think about it.
how?

More voters than people in some counties? How is that even possible. Do some people register twice or something
i0d9q.jpg

no he's saying his registration lists him as a democrat, which even if his story is true, it wouldnt prevent him from voting for Trump
RIF child.....it seems like something shiny there on your plantation caught your attention and you detached from the discussion....:lol:

Are you drunk or just lack the intelligence to understand plain English? I said they have me on the voting roles TWICE. One as a Republican and one as a Democrat. They won't remove the one as a Democrat. Why? Because someone is casting a fraudulent vote in my name. Should I draw you a picture with big bright crayons?

Are you drunk or just lack the intelligence to understand plain English? I said they have me on the voting roles TWICE. One as a Republican and one as a Democrat. They won't remove the one as a Democrat. Why? Because someone is casting a fraudulent vote in my name. Should I draw you a picture with big bright crayons?
So you honestly think there is second person who shows up to vote with your exact name and address? Why wouldn't the illuminati just make up a fake name? Or better yet use one of the 50% of americans who dont vote? Why you?

So you honestly think there is second person who shows up to vote with your exact name and address? Why wouldn't the illuminati just make up a fake name? Or better yet use one of the 50% of americans who dont vote? Why you?
Micky Mouse voted for Obama....did you know he was a democrat? :lol:

Democrats dont steal elections republicans do

Democrats dont steal elections republicans do
Yes, we know they indoctrinate you that way on your democrat plantation....

How the fuck would I know, moron? Why wouldn't they remove my name after asking them repeatedly? And why would the woman at the registrar of voters tell me she removed it when she didn't? I don't know if someone is physically going there and voting on my behalf or voting by mail but I can see I'm wasting my time trying to explain this to an imbecile.

How the fuck would I know, moron? Why wouldn't they remove my name after asking them repeatedly? And why would the woman at the registrar of voters tell me she removed it when she didn't? I don't know if someone is physically going there and voting on my behalf or voting by mail but I can see I'm wasting my time trying to explain this to an imbecile.
you making this whole thing up anyway

Next, democrats will declare you dead and you will vote 4 times, all democrat....:lol:

Next, democrats will declare you dead and you will vote 4 times, all democrat....:lol:
if trump is elected he will probably outlaw liberals from voting

No doubt about it.

Not only will you see America reject you fascist democrats, you will see the world reject you....

Not only will you see America reject you fascist democrats, you will see the world reject you....
so your going to outlaw leftists socialists and liberals from voting... to prevent fascism? you sure you know what that word means?

You obviously don't know how laws are made.

aren't they made by the illuminati too?

aren't they made by the illuminati too?
See post #44.

Forum List

Back