Donald Trump’s defiance of election results could hurt the United State’s image

unseen since the country became a global power, or since 2004, anyway.

If Trump loses, I already consider this a coup d' etat executed by the media--in particular, Jews in the media--against the American people.
What is it with you nazis and the jews?

Are you Jewish?
you going to kill my family if I am?

What is it with you Jews an
Are you Jewish?

Ok, I'll take that as a "yes". What is it with you Jews and the absolute fanatical zeal to see North America and Europe flooded with third world masses, but, for Israel, you put up the very wall you condemn us for wanting, and deport--even secretly sterilize--the same third world masses?
mexico is in north america...
world_pop.jpg
Yeah the US population is tiny compared to the rest of the world. Especially poor countries in Asia and India
that has a lot to do with the fact that condoms constantly fall off of Asian men do to an inadequate size to properly hold it in place.

Are you Jewish?

Ok, I'll take that as a "yes". What is it with you Jews and the absolute fanatical zeal to see North America and Europe flooded with third world masses, but, for Israel, you put up the very wall you condemn us for wanting, and deport--even secretly sterilize--the same third world masses?
world_pop.jpg
Yeah the US population is tiny compared to the rest of the world. Especially poor countries in Asia and India
that has a lot to do with the fact that condoms constantly fall off of Asian men do to an inadequate size to properly hold it in place.
thats a great joke lol.Not all asians have tiny ones

unseen since the country became a global power, or since 2004, anyway.

If Trump loses, I already consider this a coup d' etat executed by the media--in particular, Jews in the media--against the American people.

Are you Jewish?

Are you Jewish?

world_pop.jpg

Was that supposed to be a statement of somekind?

Are you Jewish?

world_pop.jpg
thats a great joke lol.Not all asians have tiny ones
I cant really say, Ive never actually checked out penis size on other guys before. But I did read somewhere that there was a size issue with asians. Dont know if it was true or not.

You mean like if the election is really close and it comes down to one battleground state, like say Florida, and Trump loses but it's so close it triggers an automatic recount, and he loses the recount too, will he send 80 lawyers down to Florida and demand they get to keep recounting until he's able to steal enough votes to put him in the lead? Something like that? Nah, probably not.
i think if he loses slightly its fine
but if he loses by a landslide and tries to deny it, it would hurt the image of the US
depends on the size of the landslide, like lets say he only gets 1 million actual votes, then I would have to say that would be bullshit and someting illegal went on.
how many people will be voting ? yeah no way he would have only 1 million votes in a country with 300 million people (i know some are underage and cant vote etc)
how many will be voting? its hard to say
You mean like if the election is really close and it comes down to one battleground state, like say Florida, and Trump loses but it's so close it triggers an automatic recount, and he loses the recount too, will he send 80 lawyers down to Florida and demand they get to keep recounting until he's able to steal enough votes to put him in the lead? Something like that? Nah, probably not.
but if he loses by a landslide and tries to deny it, it would hurt the image of the US
depends on the size of the landslide, like lets say he only gets 1 million actual votes, then I would have to say that would be bullshit and someting illegal went on.
how many people will be voting ? yeah no way he would have only 1 million votes in a country with 300 million people (i know some are underage and cant vote etc)

how many will be voting? its hard to say. cant really go by the number of registered voters can you?
Election Group: 141 U.S. Counties Have More Registered Voters Than People
More voters than people in some counties? How is that even possible. Do some people register twice or something
people move awa,y people die, states dont update their info, its that simple... only half of Americans actually vote

how many will be voting? its hard to say. cant really go by the number of registered voters can you?
More voters than people in some counties? How is that even possible. Do some people register twice or something
people move awa,y people die, states dont update their info, its that simple... only half of Americans actually vote
cant you get fined or arrested if you dont vote

yes. Rights have to be used. Its illegal not to utilize a constitutional right.
I think you can get away with it once, but more than that and they arrest you.

yes. Rights have to be used. Its illegal not to utilize a constitutional right.
I think you can get away with it once, but more than that and they arrest you.
you think people get arrested for not voting? are you crazy?

No it isn't. I received a card from Registrar of Voters saying I was registered to vote as a Democrat. I called them and said I did not register as a Democrat. They said they would remove it. When I went to vote, I saw my name listed twice. I told them again at the polls to remove it. They said they would. 2 years later I voted again and my name was still listed twice. I went to the Registrar office and told them to remove my name. The woman got on the computer and told me she removed it. I went to vote in the primary this year and guess what? Yep, it's still there. Not only do they not WANT to remove ineligible names, they REFUSE to do it. This is not negligence, it's deliberate.

Donald Trump’s defiance of election results could hurt the United State’s image - Full article

"With his assault on the legitimacy of the presidential election, Donald J. Trump threatens to touch off a humiliating spectacle unseen in the United States since the country became a global power.

Diplomats and elected officials in both parties fear that Mr. Trump, if he loses, will inflict grave trauma on the electorate and severely undermine the international reputation of an American political system known for revering the peaceful transfer of power."

Thoughts? Donald Trump says he will only accept the election results if he wins. If he publicly refuses to accept defeat, could this negatively impact America's reputation?

Even Barack Obama said he has never seen anything like that before (a Presidential candidate who refuses to accept the results)
Democrats have already algored our election system.....

No it isn't. I received a card from Registrar of Voters saying I was registered to vote as a Democrat. I called them and said I did not register as a Democrat. They said they would remove it. When I went to vote, I saw my name listed twice. I told them again at the polls to remove it. They said they would. 2 years later I voted again and my name was still listed twice. I went to the Registrar office and told them to remove my name. The woman got on the computer and told me she removed it. I went to vote in the primary this year and guess what? Yep, it's still there. Not only do they not WANT to remove ineligible names, they REFUSE to do it. This is not negligence, it's deliberate.
so what its just the registritation? you can still vote for trump can't you? even if if your story is true (which its probably not) how does it change the election?

so what its just the registritation? you can still vote for trump can't you? even if if your story is true (which its probably not) how does it change the election?
How do you think the false democrat him will vote?

Because someone else is probably using my name to cast extra votes fraudulently, you f*ing idiot.

Donald Trump’s defiance of election results could hurt the United State’s image - Full article

"With his assault on the legitimacy of the presidential election, Donald J. Trump threatens to touch off a humiliating spectacle unseen in the United States since the country became a global power.

Diplomats and elected officials in both parties fear that Mr. Trump, if he loses, will inflict grave trauma on the electorate and severely undermine the international reputation of an American political system known for revering the peaceful transfer of power."

Thoughts? Donald Trump says he will only accept the election results if he wins. If he publicly refuses to accept defeat, could this negatively impact America's reputation?

Even Barack Obama said he has never seen anything like that before (a Presidential candidate who refuses to accept the results)
I don't think that that would hurt the US's image more than him being nominated by the Republican Party in the first place.

How do you think the false democrat him will vote?
for whoever the illuminati tells him too probably

Because someone else is probably using my name to cast extra votes fraudulently, you f*ing idiot.
how? its not like theres two of you now

I don't think that that would hurt the US's image more than him being nominated by the Republican Party in the first place.
I agree....he would end your fascism, quite abruptly....and your fascist friends in the world would tremble....

actually him being nominated enforces that dream that anyone can grow up to be a president. Up until now you couldnt be a president unless you proved you were loyal to the party and not the voters.

how? its not like theres two of you now
You mean like two of him registered to legally vote, one as democrat, the other republican?

Forum List

Back