Crooked Joe Biden

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Good points made by Trump. Weaponizing the DOJ is not good for America. Biden has also reversed Trump's EPA decisions. More media outlets should be covering this.

---Trump: “Crooked Joe Biden is Not Only Dumb and Incompetent, I Believe he has Gone MAD, a Stark Raving Lunatic---

Taters n Tots A brown dog laughing and slapping its paw. The words 'ha ha' are written above the dog in red. sticker

Good points made by Trump. Weaponizing the DOJ is not good for America. Biden has also reversed Trump's EPA decisions. More media outlets should be covering this.

---Trump: “Crooked Joe Biden is Not Only Dumb and Incompetent, I Believe he has Gone MAD, a Stark Raving Lunatic---

lol

Sorry – lying about President Biden being ‘crooked’ isn’t going to deflect attention from Trump’s actual corruption and crimes.

That video is gold. I don't suppose Democrats have commented, they're a spineless bunch. You figure Hunter is an addict because his own father peddles him out to foreigners?

Perhaps his daughter is an addict because her father was and remains inappropriate?

lol

Sorry – lying about President Biden being ‘crooked’ isn’t going to deflect attention from Trump’s actual corruption and crimes.

Yes, clearly the Chinese not putting $5 million in Biden family accounts was just wrong, there was nothing wrong with Joe and Hunter shaking them down.

Same thing you'd say if the Trumps had done that :eusa_liar:

:auiqs.jpg::icon_sjung::hyper::th_yourecute::woohoo::afro::fingerscrossed::thewave::up::rofl::funnyface::beer:

Forum List

Back