Donald Trump’s Approval Rating Among Black Voters Is Three Percent

Accurate polling is very difficult to do for many reasons.
We could probably take a poll and get a 3% approval rate for Satan. Of course a lot of people probably have a higher approval of Satan than Trump.

Accurate polling is very difficult to do for many reasons.
We could probably take a poll and get a 3% approval rate for Satan. Of course a lot of people probably have a higher approval of Satan than Trump.

But the good thing is Trump beat Satan's spawn in 2016.

Lol a NAACP poll has it at 21%...for every poll there is another poll

The poll you mention is NOT a national poll:

'Today, the NAACP released results from a new poll, conducted for the NAACP by the African American Research Collaborative and Latino Decisions, pulling data from voters in 61 of the nation’s most competitive midterm races. The poll analyzed views of African American, White, Latino, Asian American, and Native American voters in these districts, which will ultimately decide which party controls the House.'

New Poll: Nation’s Most Competitive Races May Hinge on Trump’s Racism - America's Voice

It is only measuring certain constituencies and cannot accurately be called a 'national poll'.

The poll in the OP is (apparently) a national poll.

You are comparing apples and oranges.

Plus, this was added to the poll you mentioned:

'Derrick Johnson, NAACP President and CEO, said, “Our analysis shows President Trump’s racism is a major factor in both why and how people will vote in the midterm elections. The poll confirms how Trump’s racism has not only divided the nation and polluted policy, but also serves as a key factor in motivating voters of color to disrupt politics as usual on a national scale.”

Jamal R. Watkins, NAACP Vice President of Civic Engagement, said, “Black voters and voters of color will play a key role in the midterm elections. There is a huge opportunity for us to address the voter’s feelings of disenchantment and disrespect by the president and the political establishment as a means to motivate them to take action at the polls. Since the conclusion of the 2016 Presidential cycle we have been traumatized by those in Washington who continue to try and divide us by race and class. Our response has to be to replace these bad actors come this November. When we vote we win!”

Henry Fernandez, Principal, African American Research Collaborative, said, “One of the most interesting findings in our survey is that African American women have the highest negative reactions to Trump. When asked whether Trump has ever made them feel ‘disrespected,’ fully 89% of African American women said ‘YES.’ No other group was close to this percentage. This is a new finding that may have huge implications. Trump’s disrespect would appear to be a major motivator for black women to turn out to vote. Given the high turnout of black women in the 2017 Alabama Senate election for example, Trump’s perceived disrespect may have helped flip Alabama’s Senate seat to the Democrats and may be putting the Senate in play in November.”

Professor Ray Block, Jr., University of Kentucky, African American Research Collaborative & Latino Decisions, said, “Racial animus was used to mobilize voters in 2016, and the evidence from this poll shows that the backlash against racial animus could be used to mobilize African American voters.”'

New Poll: Nation’s Most Competitive Races May Hinge on Trump’s Racism - America's Voice

They make it clear that Trump is despised by the vast majority of 'blacks'.

Lol a NAACP poll has it at 21%...for every poll there is another poll

The poll you mention is NOT a national poll:

'Today, the NAACP released results from a new poll, conducted for the NAACP by the African American Research Collaborative and Latino Decisions, pulling data from voters in 61 of the nation’s most competitive midterm races. The poll analyzed views of African American, White, Latino, Asian American, and Native American voters in these districts, which will ultimately decide which party controls the House.'

It is only measuring certain constituencies and cannot accurately be called a 'national poll'.

The poll in the OP IS (apparently) a national poll.

You are comparing apples and oranges.

Plus, this was added to the poll you mentioned: '

'Derrick Johnson, NAACP President and CEO, said, “Our analysis shows President Trump’s racism is a major factor in both why and how people will vote in the midterm elections. The poll confirms how Trump’s racism has not only divided the nation and polluted policy, but also serves as a key factor in motivating voters of color to disrupt politics as usual on a national scale.”

Jamal R. Watkins, NAACP Vice President of Civic Engagement, said, “Black voters and voters of color will play a key role in the midterm elections. There is a huge opportunity for us to address the voter’s feelings of disenchantment and disrespect by the president and the political establishment as a means to motivate them to take action at the polls. Since the conclusion of the 2016 Presidential cycle we have been traumatized by those in Washington who continue to try and divide us by race and class. Our response has to be to replace these bad actors come this November. When we vote we win!”

Henry Fernandez, Principal, African American Research Collaborative, said, “One of the most interesting findings in our survey is that African American women have the highest negative reactions to Trump. When asked whether Trump has ever made them feel ‘disrespected,’ fully 89% of African American women said ‘YES.’ No other group was close to this percentage. This is a new finding that may have huge implications. Trump’s disrespect would appear to be a major motivator for black women to turn out to vote. Given the high turnout of black women in the 2017 Alabama Senate election for example, Trump’s perceived disrespect may have helped flip Alabama’s Senate seat to the Democrats and may be putting the Senate in play in November.”

Professor Ray Block, Jr., University of Kentucky, African American Research Collaborative & Latino Decisions, said, “Racial animus was used to mobilize voters in 2016, and the evidence from this poll shows that the backlash against racial animus could be used to mobilize African American voters.”'

They make it clear that Trump is the most racist/hated POTUS (among 'blacks') in a LONG time.

Rasmussen is and a poll is a poll....WAPO polls are skewed and they hide the demos. That's sneaky

f you'd read my history I've always said polls are worthless. I posted that to show you for your poll I have a poll. That's how it works, moron

What you did was claim that you had a better poll.

I guess the dishonesty and tourettes is endemic among Trumpers.

Oh well

f you'd read my history I've always said polls are worthless. I posted that to show you for your poll I have a poll. That's how it works, moron

What you did was claim that you had a better poll.

I guess the dishonesty and tourettes is endemic among Trumpers.

Oh well

I never claimed anything, I simply posted 29% with Rasmussen.

Listen up noob, don't lie and don't project and certainly don't put words in my mouth. Understand?

You jackwad, you think your poll is gospel and any other poll is junk. You're a dishonest partisan hack

Aww...looks like the Trumpers have been triggered

By a leftist rag's poll? Lol hardly

I still remember even the EXIT POLLS on Election Day 2016...remember? And then the results started rolling in. Ha!

I remember this forum on Nov 10, 2016....pretty much void of leftists. Shell shocked, they believed their worthless polls

Then they came back on the 11th screaming impeach him!!!!!! They haven't shut up since

Honestly I can ONLY imagine! Hahahaha

Stop lying to yourselves folks. Blacks do not like Trump.

August 31, 2018
93 percent of black voters say they disapprove of the president's job performance

6b10451fd5adecffaeac765002f4dad3

Aaron Homer

Donald Trump’s approval rating among black voters is three percent, the lowest among any demographic group, The Week is reporting.

As previously reported by the Inquisitr, new polling released this week by The Washington Post and ABC News shows utterly dismal poll numbers for the president. At 36 percent, his approval rating is the lowest it’s been throughout his presidency, clocking it a point lower than his previous low, 37 percent, just after his inauguration. His disapproval rating is 60 percent.

Among black voters, Trump’s approval rating is a mere three percent, according to the most recent polling numbers. Meanwhile, 93 percent of black voters disapprove of the job the president is doing. That’s a precipitous drop for his approval numbers among black voters a month ago when 20 percent approved of the job he was doing.

How could he go from 20% to 3% in ONE MONTH?

This is whacky.

It didn't, OP article is a lie.

According to the poll, 27.2727272727% (3/11 of blacks) approve of Trump.

The polls are accurate. Trimp never had 20 percent. I know you white racists think you can speak for us while telling us that we can't speak for all blacks but in here we do. And since 8 percent of blacks who voted in 2016 voted for Trump. you need to understand that your 20 percent was fake news.

Here's the real source link:

Do you approve or disapprove of the way Donald Trump is handling his job as president? Do you approve/disapprove strongly or somewhat? - The Washington Post

A whopping 11 black people, 1 approves of Trump, 2 somewhat approve, and 8 disapprove.

I'd say that's 20%+ :funnyface:

Click on the "Registered Voters" tab and drop down to Race/Ethnicity.

The OP article is based on a lie. That's not OP's fault, it's the dishonest "journalist"'s fault.

Wait--11 black people??? Are you serious. They polled ELEVEN black people???

There are more than 11 black people on my STREET (and it's a side street, not a main street)

You might want to do a recount.

Why only show part of the video. I showed it all. Oh how the Cons are one big con.
I posted the 16 second video to keep it within the attention spans of USMB members.

And nowhere in that 16 seconds does she say blacks are super predators who need to be bought to heal. This was her husbands policy and had she said that, the black community would have rode his ass. So stop lying just because you and the rest of the "conservatives" here are racists.
Says the biggest racist to ever appear on this site.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

When you can produce a racist quote with my name on it, I'll take your whining seriously.
That’s funny, you of all people saying someone is whining. Not whining. Just being factual. All one must do is look at your history of post. IM2= racist.

You are whining. You are not being factual. If I had truly made a racist comment you would be able to post it.

By comparison, among whites, his approval rating is 45 percent, with 51 percent disapproving.

I guess he's not doing all that well at the trailer park.
I thought you weren't racist? LOL you just proved that you are.

So ignore the multiple comments about plantations and blacks to run your mouth. STFU
I dont condone those comments either, but the ones saying them knows those are racist comments, you are in denial.

By comparison, among whites, his approval rating is 45 percent, with 51 percent disapproving.

I guess he's not doing all that well at the trailer park.

Did you know George W. Bush was also unpopular?

It is true and what is my point?

Trump will win another term just like Bush while being hated by those like you...

There has been no 9-11 to scare people at this point into re electing Trump. If he makes it to the end of his term, he is a one term president.

*snicker*

WaPo and ABC news.

Forum List

Back