Donald Trump’s Approval Rating Among Black Voters Is Three Percent

Just 3 percent of black Americans polled said they approved of Trump's performance, compared to the president's 36 percent approval overall. An overwhelming 93 percent of black Americans, meanwhile, said they disapprove. Those numbers have plummeted, data over time shows; just months ago his approval among black Americans was nearly 20 percent.

I'm black and I say those polls are accurate.. You are white, racist and republican so you are expected to deny this.

LMAO! I am a "racist"? Do tell? I am a "republican"? Get the fuck outta here already, ya fool. The only thing you got right was the tint of my skin and that is what matters most of all to a racist such as yourself. I am a constitutionalist and a believer in the Bill of Rights. MY right to exist on this planet doesn't hinge on the whims of a benevolent "gubermint" that is owned in a "for profit" venture by international bankers that took away allodial rights to property due to the March 9th, 1933 Chapter 11 Bankruptcy of USA.INC. So, you speak for all black folks? When were you made the official spokesperson for them? Are they all communists such as yourself?

That's not going to work. The dumb ass you don't speak for all backs just because I don't want to believe that blacks don't think like I want them to is dead. Trump has a 3 percent approval rating among blacks. The majority of Blacks do not like Trump. Even your cherished Rasmussen poll shows that 2 out of 3 blacks can't stand Trump. So it's pretty apparent.

I've heard all your debt slave bullshit and it's fake news.

Two out of three don't like Trump...which means Trump has a thirty three percent approval rate among black folks. That's far from the three percent that you are claiming.

"I've heard all your debt slave bullshit and it's fake news."

Really? Have you done any research about it? I have and I have found the documents that declare it as true.

Senate Document #43 Senate Resolution No.62 Page Nine, Paragraph 2 April 17th, 1933....."The ultimate ownership of all property is in the State; individual so-called "ownership"is only by virtue of Government, i.e., law, amounting to mere user; and use must be in accordance with law and subordinate to the necessities of the State."

Interesting quote....

Consistent with this one:
The attitude of the FDR government can be seen in these words of A.B. “Happy” Chandler, a former Kentucky governor:

“[A]ll of us owe the government; we owe it for everything we have—and that is the basis of obligation—and the government can take everything we have if the government needs it. . . . The government can assert its right to have all the taxes it needs for any purpose, either now or at any time in the future.”
From a speech delivered on the Senate floor May 14, 1943
Happy Chandler’s dangerous statism

Well the first thing to go if they quit taking taxes is the military. Second is the police, firemen, farms, school teachers, IRS workers, well all fed and state workers. No more infrastructure, which is long overdue. No nothing, not need for a federal government at all. Alice get out of the hole.

Nay, nay....the first thing that must go is your ignorance.

When you pick up the skill of reading, check out the US Constitution.

Article 1, section 8 enumerates the authorized powers of the federal government.

We begin by limiting expenditures to this list....

.....and certainly eliminate this sort:
"Feds Spend $548,459 Studying Male Students’ ‘Microaggressions’ Towards Women"
Feds Spend $548K Studying Males’ Microaggressions Towards Women

Next....and, maybe first, we shut down what ever school you supposedly graduated from.

LMAO! I am a "racist"? Do tell? I am a "republican"? Get the fuck outta here already, ya fool. The only thing you got right was the tint of my skin and that is what matters most of all to a racist such as yourself. I am a constitutionalist and a believer in the Bill of Rights. MY right to exist on this planet doesn't hinge on the whims of a benevolent "gubermint" that is owned in a "for profit" venture by international bankers that took away allodial rights to property due to the March 9th, 1933 Chapter 11 Bankruptcy of USA.INC. So, you speak for all black folks? When were you made the official spokesperson for them? Are they all communists such as yourself?

That's not going to work. The dumb ass you don't speak for all backs just because I don't want to believe that blacks don't think like I want them to is dead. Trump has a 3 percent approval rating among blacks. The majority of Blacks do not like Trump. Even your cherished Rasmussen poll shows that 2 out of 3 blacks can't stand Trump. So it's pretty apparent.

I've heard all your debt slave bullshit and it's fake news.

Two out of three don't like Trump...which means Trump has a thirty three percent approval rate among black folks. That's far from the three percent that you are claiming.

"I've heard all your debt slave bullshit and it's fake news."

Really? Have you done any research about it? I have and I have found the documents that declare it as true.

Senate Document #43 Senate Resolution No.62 Page Nine, Paragraph 2 April 17th, 1933....."The ultimate ownership of all property is in the State; individual so-called "ownership"is only by virtue of Government, i.e., law, amounting to mere user; and use must be in accordance with law and subordinate to the necessities of the State."

Interesting quote....

Consistent with this one:
The attitude of the FDR government can be seen in these words of A.B. “Happy” Chandler, a former Kentucky governor:

“[A]ll of us owe the government; we owe it for everything we have—and that is the basis of obligation—and the government can take everything we have if the government needs it. . . . The government can assert its right to have all the taxes it needs for any purpose, either now or at any time in the future.”
From a speech delivered on the Senate floor May 14, 1943
Happy Chandler’s dangerous statism

Well the first thing to go if they quit taking taxes is the military. Second is the police, firemen, farms, school teachers, IRS workers, well all fed and state workers. No more infrastructure, which is long overdue. No nothing, not need for a federal government at all. Alice get out of the hole.

Nay, nay....the first thing that must go is your ignorance.

When you pick up the skill of reading, check out the US Constitution.

Article 1, section 8 enumerates the authorized powers of the federal government.

We begin by limiting expenditures to this list....

.....and certainly eliminate this sort:
"Feds Spend $548,459 Studying Male Students’ ‘Microaggressions’ Towards Women"
Feds Spend $548K Studying Males’ Microaggressions Towards Women

Next....and, maybe first, we shut down what ever school you supposedly graduated from.

HS or College?

K can someone post the cross tabs on this poll? I will be darned if I'm going to pay the Post one red cent to get it...

WAPO usually buries the demographics

Yeah I don't know. They polled just over 1,000 adults...not voters, likely voters or registered voters, but just "adults"...so there is that. But I cannot find the tabs, not on the WaPo site nor on here. It seems unlikely to me however if they polled 1,000 people that they would only include 11 black people...

Then I must be the luckiest man in the world because I've run across quite a number of Blacks that handily support him! Another useless poll like taking a poll in Chicago to ask if we have too much wind. Trump has actually done more for blacks in one year than Obama EVER did in eight! If anything, your "poll" is a referendum on the ignorance of too many blacks and the dishonesty of most polls.

Last edited:

K can someone post the cross tabs on this poll? I will be darned if I'm going to pay the Post one red cent to get it...

WAPO usually buries the demographics

Yeah I don't know. They polled just over 1,000 adults...not voters, likely voters or registered voters, but just "adults"...so there is that. But I cannot find the tabs, not on the WaPo site nor on here. It seems unlikely to me however if they polled 1,000 people that they would only include 11 black people...

A WAPO poll is junk

Then I must be the luckiest man in the world because I've run across quite a number of Blacks that handily support him! Another useless poll like taking a poll in Chicago to ask if we have too much wind. Trump has actually don't more for blacks in one year than Obama EVER did in eight! If anything, your "poll" is a referendum on the ignorance of too many blacks and the dishonesty of most polls.

To be honest I think it's less than 20% but a LOT more than 3%.

Aww...looks like the Trumpers have been triggered

By a leftist rag's poll? Lol hardly

I still remember even the EXIT POLLS on Election Day 2016...remember? And then the results started rolling in. Ha!

I remember this forum on Nov 10, 2016....pretty much void of leftists. Shell shocked, they believed their worthless polls

Then they came back on the 11th screaming impeach him!!!!!! They haven't shut up since

I remember this forum on Nov 10, 2016....pretty much void of leftists. Shell shocked, they believed their worthless polls

The polls actually got it right.

They were getting closer by the day thanks to Comey's actions and closed within the margin of error.
Clinton won the popular vote by 3 million so....

They were getting closer by the day thanks to Comey's actions and closed within the margin of error.

Save it, Trump is POTUS and the lying bitch is still whining about it

WAPO and the poll that really matters....oops

The 2016 electoral map is rapidly slipping away from Donald Trump

According to the Fix's electoral vote tracker — an amazing tool that marries Real Clear Politics polling averages in swing states with the electoral map — if the election were held today, Hillary Clinton would win 341 electoral votes to Donald Trump's 197.

The 2016 electoral map is rapidly slipping away from Donald Trump

Forum List

Back