Donald Trump’s Approval Rating Among Black Voters Is Three Percent

This was what I posted referring to the claim that 36% of blacks approve of Trump

From the above link

That is a staggeringly high number for a man who only won 8 percent of the African-American vote in 2016.

That's a claim so absurd only a Trumper would pretend to believe it

Yeah numb nuts! You said only an idiot Trumper would think that...jesus do you not even read what you write?

Learn how to read . And YOU are the one calling Trumpers idiots ...not me...idiot

Yeah numb nuts! You said only an idiot Trumper would think that...jesus do you not even read what you write?

I said that only a Trumper would believe the absurd Rasmussen poll caiming 36% approval of Trump by blacks.

Are all Trumpers that reading challenged...or just dishonest?
Do you believe the NAACP poll?

W.P./ABC had Hillary up by 7 points on election eve so selective polling is nothing new to the angry left. It looks like they missed the Black voters who are leaving the democrat party plantation in droves.
Really...because RCP...a right of center polling aggregate had her up 2 points...which is how it turned out
RCP actually takes a VARIETY of polls and makes an average up from those polls...not exactly reliable.

Just 3 percent of black Americans polled said they approved of Trump's performance, compared to the president's 36 percent approval overall. An overwhelming 93 percent of black Americans, meanwhile, said they disapprove. Those numbers have plummeted, data over time shows; just months ago his approval among black Americans was nearly 20 percent.

These 97% were the same people who said that Trump "has no path to the White House"

RCP actually takes a VARIETY of polls and makes an average up from those polls...not exactly reliable.

What planet do you live on?

That's THE most reliable way to look at polls.

Stop lying to yourselves folks. Blacks do not like Trump.

August 31, 2018
93 percent of black voters say they disapprove of the president's job performance

6b10451fd5adecffaeac765002f4dad3

Aaron Homer

Donald Trump’s approval rating among black voters is three percent, the lowest among any demographic group, The Week is reporting.

As previously reported by the Inquisitr, new polling released this week by The Washington Post and ABC News shows utterly dismal poll numbers for the president. At 36 percent, his approval rating is the lowest it’s been throughout his presidency, clocking it a point lower than his previous low, 37 percent, just after his inauguration. His disapproval rating is 60 percent.

Among black voters, Trump’s approval rating is a mere three percent, according to the most recent polling numbers. Meanwhile, 93 percent of black voters disapprove of the job the president is doing. That’s a precipitous drop for his approval numbers among black voters a month ago when 20 percent approved of the job he was doing.

How could he go from 20% to 3% in ONE MONTH?

This is whacky.

It didn't, OP article is a lie.

According to the poll, 27.2727272727% (3/11 of blacks) approve of Trump.

The polls are accurate. Trimp never had 20 percent. I know you white racists think you can speak for us while telling us that we can't speak for all blacks but in here we do. And since 8 percent of blacks who voted in 2016 voted for Trump. you need to understand that your 20 percent was fake news.

You don't speak for all of anyone. How arrogant and insufferable of you to say so. I don't speak for all of anyone either--not all white people, not all women, not all teachers, not all any of the groups I belong to.

That chip on your shoulder like to become a boulder, huh?

I said that only a Trumper would believe the absurd Rasmussen poll caiming 36% approval of Trump by blacks.

Are all Trumpers that reading challenged...or just dishonest?
Do you believe the NAACP poll?

W.P./ABC had Hillary up by 7 points on election eve so selective polling is nothing new to the angry left. It looks like they missed the Black voters who are leaving the democrat party plantation in droves.
Really...because RCP...a right of center polling aggregate had her up 2 points...which is how it turned out

If you look at RCPs polls some of them they average into it are ancient. Not up to date. Totally unreliable. That and they drop polls and add new ones so it's not a true average over time

I posted the 16 second video to keep it within the attention spans of USMB members.

And nowhere in that 16 seconds does she say blacks are super predators who need to be bought to heal. This was her husbands policy and had she said that, the black community would have rode his ass. So stop lying just because you and the rest of the "conservatives" here are racists.
Says the biggest racist to ever appear on this site.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

When you can produce a racist quote with my name on it, I'll take your whining seriously.
That’s funny, you of all people saying someone is whining. Not whining. Just being factual. All one must do is look at your history of post. IM2= racist.

You are whining. You are not being factual. If I had truly made a racist comment you would be able to post it.

Yeah? You called me a racist because I said the truth was probably that somewhere between 3-20% of black people approve of Trump. Higher than 4%; lower than 20%.

Saying that is racist. SO what about it? How you like them little green apples?

No its not. 99% of those polls poll more leftists than actual American's especially in the heartland etc...I will ask again do you believe the NAACP poll?

Dude...you've already made a complete fool of yourself today.

Just stop while you're behind

f you look at RCPs polls some of them they average into it are ancient. Not up to date. Totally unreliable. That and they drop polls and add new ones so it's not a true average over time

I'd ask for examples but you're talking out your butt so it would be pointless

Yeah? You called me a racist because I said the truth was probably that somewhere between 3-20% of black people approve of Trump. Higher than 4%; lower than 20%.

Did I? Maybe I owe you an apology. Quote the post referenced and we'll see

f you look at RCPs polls some of them they average into it are ancient. Not up to date. Totally unreliable. That and they drop polls and add new ones so it's not a true average over time

I'd ask for examples but you're talking out your butt so it would be pointless

Go to RCPs site, dumb fuck and look at it.

You've been wrong on this thread so many times already you've ruined any chance at cred in the future. I know I roll my eyes at your nonsense. You're a stupid individual

You've been wrong on this thread so many times already you've ruined any chance at cred in the future. I know I roll my eyes at your nonsense. You're a stupid individual

You make a lot of claims and show nothing in the way of examples or proof.

That's called talking out you butt.

Also known as verbal diarrhea..to go along with the requisite Trumper tourettes

So where's that quote of me calling you a racist??

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

August 31, 2018
93 percent of black voters say they disapprove of the president's job performance

Aaron Homer

Donald Trump’s approval rating among black voters is three percent, the lowest among any demographic group, The Week is reporting.

As previously reported by the Inquisitr, new polling released this week by The Washington Post and ABC News shows utterly dismal poll numbers for the president. At 36 percent, his approval rating is the lowest it’s been throughout his presidency, clocking it a point lower than his previous low, 37 percent, just after his inauguration. His disapproval rating is 60 percent.

Among black voters, Trump’s approval rating is a mere three percent, according to the most recent polling numbers. Meanwhile, 93 percent of black voters disapprove of the job the president is doing. That’s a precipitous drop for his approval numbers among black voters a month ago when 20 percent approved of the job he was doing.

The Washington Post and ABC news sez????? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm black and I say those polls are accurate.. You are white, racist and republican so you are expected to deny this.

August 31, 2018

Aaron Homer

Trump at 36 percent approval among African-Americans, new poll finds
WAPO and ABC are known for fabricated polling... I generally look into the numbers before believing anything that comes from these liars.. They generally use demographics and time to skew their bull shit.

The real rate is well above 36% approval.. They are trying like hell to scare these people and shame/force them back onto the democrat plantation with lies and deceptions.

I'm black white boy. I know for a fact we hate Trumps racist ass. The 3 percent poll is accurate.

The truth is----------->this President has more Black support than any President who was a Republican since Reagan

3 per cent dude.

You guys don't math very well, do you?

3 out of 11 is 27.2727272727272%

Almost 30%. Closer to 30% than 25%. You're derp if you cling to the 3% thing.

All 3 of you have exposed yourselves as idiots.

You make a lot of claims and show nothing in the way of examples or proof.

That's called talking out you butt.

Also known as verbal diarrhea..to go along with the requisite Trumper tourettes

So where's that quote of me calling you a racist??

Me thinks you're confused I never called you a racist or accused you of calling me one

You're really struggling

No its not. 99% of those polls poll more leftists than actual American's especially in the heartland etc...I will ask again do you believe the NAACP poll?

Dude...you've already made a complete fool of yourself today.

Just stop while you're behind
So you refuse to answer if you believe the NAACP poll as it is a WELL KNOWN leftist group for blacks and it even shows pretty high numbers for support for Trump....just another hypocritical leftist.

And nowhere in that 16 seconds does she say blacks are super predators who need to be bought to heal. This was her husbands policy and had she said that, the black community would have rode his ass. So stop lying just because you and the rest of the "conservatives" here are racists.
Says the biggest racist to ever appear on this site.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

When you can produce a racist quote with my name on it, I'll take your whining seriously.
That’s funny, you of all people saying someone is whining. Not whining. Just being factual. All one must do is look at your history of post. IM2= racist.

You are whining. You are not being factual. If I had truly made a racist comment you would be able to post it.

Don’t waste your time with the miserable piece of shit. All he does is whine, talk about how superior blacks are and then calls everyone else a racist.

Forum List

Back