Donald Trump’s Approval Rating Among Black Voters Is Three Percent

W.P./ABC had Hillary up by 7 points on election eve so selective polling is nothing new to the angry left. It looks like they missed the Black voters who are leaving the democrat party plantation in droves.

Sad
Now go to overall approval

Just 3 percent of black Americans polled said they approved of Trump's performance, compared to the president's 36 percent approval overall. An overwhelming 93 percent of black Americans, meanwhile, said they disapprove. Those numbers have plummeted, data over time shows; just months ago his approval among black Americans was nearly 20 percent.

Trump at 36 percent approval among African-Americans, new poll finds
Sad to say I would believe a NAACP poll over a leftist poll that is TRYING to pull the wool over people's eyes. The NAACP is a black's group and blacks are more willing to talk to them vs a regular pollster.

Well, you know the drill....find the worst and present it as the standard.

Yeah numb nuts! You said only an idiot Trumper would think that...jesus do you not even read what you write?

I said that only a Trumper would believe the absurd Rasmussen poll caiming 36% approval of Trump by blacks.

Are all Trumpers that reading challenged...or just dishonest?

Stop lying to yourselves folks. Blacks do not like Trump.

August 31, 2018
93 percent of black voters say they disapprove of the president's job performance

6b10451fd5adecffaeac765002f4dad3

Aaron Homer

Donald Trump’s approval rating among black voters is three percent, the lowest among any demographic group, The Week is reporting.

As previously reported by the Inquisitr, new polling released this week by The Washington Post and ABC News shows utterly dismal poll numbers for the president. At 36 percent, his approval rating is the lowest it’s been throughout his presidency, clocking it a point lower than his previous low, 37 percent, just after his inauguration. His disapproval rating is 60 percent.

Among black voters, Trump’s approval rating is a mere three percent, according to the most recent polling numbers. Meanwhile, 93 percent of black voters disapprove of the job the president is doing. That’s a precipitous drop for his approval numbers among black voters a month ago when 20 percent approved of the job he was doing.

How could he go from 20% to 3% in ONE MONTH?

This is whacky.

It didn't, OP article is a lie.

According to the poll, 27.2727272727% (3/11 of blacks) approve of Trump.

The polls are accurate. Trimp never had 20 percent. I know you white racists think you can speak for us while telling us that we can't speak for all blacks but in here we do. And since 8 percent of blacks who voted in 2016 voted for Trump. you need to understand that your 20 percent was fake news.
You cant even lie very well.. Your own poll shows you a liar!

I see you've subscribed the Jessie Jackson school of race baiting...

racecard.jpg

To the white self-proclaimed conservatives posters here, do you honestly think you know better about how blacks feel about Trump than the black posters here?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
You claim to be the mouth pieces for the black community but when we ask people of color what their stand is your pontifications are not what they believe..

To the white self-proclaimed conservatives posters here, do you honestly think you know better about how blacks feel about Trump than the black posters here?

You claim to be the mouth pieces for the black community but when we ask people of color what their stand is your pontifications are not what they believe..

You don't ask people of color anything. Stop lying.

August 31, 2018
93 percent of black voters say they disapprove of the president's job performance

Aaron Homer

Donald Trump’s approval rating among black voters is three percent, the lowest among any demographic group, The Week is reporting.

As previously reported by the Inquisitr, new polling released this week by The Washington Post and ABC News shows utterly dismal poll numbers for the president. At 36 percent, his approval rating is the lowest it’s been throughout his presidency, clocking it a point lower than his previous low, 37 percent, just after his inauguration. His disapproval rating is 60 percent.

Among black voters, Trump’s approval rating is a mere three percent, according to the most recent polling numbers. Meanwhile, 93 percent of black voters disapprove of the job the president is doing. That’s a precipitous drop for his approval numbers among black voters a month ago when 20 percent approved of the job he was doing.

The Washington Post and ABC news sez????? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm black and I say those polls are accurate.. You are white, racist and republican so you are expected to deny this.

LMAO! I am a "racist"? Do tell? I am a "republican"? Get the fuck outta here already, ya fool. The only thing you got right was the tint of my skin and that is what matters most of all to a racist such as yourself. I am a constitutionalist and a believer in the Bill of Rights. MY right to exist on this planet doesn't hinge on the whims of a benevolent "gubermint" that is owned in a "for profit" venture by international bankers that took away allodial rights to property due to the March 9th, 1933 Chapter 11 Bankruptcy of USA.INC. So, you speak for all black folks? When were you made the official spokesperson for them? Are they all communists such as yourself?
This is how they slience even those within thier own community.. They threaten and belittle those who have found out they are not chained to democrap policies and they can build lives FOR THEMSELVES despite what their lying Black Caucus is telling them.. Many have figured out the Rich Black Caucus elites are lying to them when they look at the disparity of what the are being told and what those telling them have achieved for themselves...

Funny thing about Hypocrisy, it knows no political bounds and it convicts liars of all colors.

Prove it! Dumbass!

Prove it! Dumbass!

Take your ass to an all back forum and find out for yourself.

August 31, 2018

Aaron Homer

The Washington Post and ABC news sez????? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm black and I say those polls are accurate.. You are white, racist and republican so you are expected to deny this.

LMAO! I am a "racist"? Do tell? I am a "republican"? Get the fuck outta here already, ya fool. The only thing you got right was the tint of my skin and that is what matters most of all to a racist such as yourself. I am a constitutionalist and a believer in the Bill of Rights. MY right to exist on this planet doesn't hinge on the whims of a benevolent "gubermint" that is owned in a "for profit" venture by international bankers that took away allodial rights to property due to the March 9th, 1933 Chapter 11 Bankruptcy of USA.INC. So, you speak for all black folks? When were you made the official spokesperson for them? Are they all communists such as yourself?
This is how they slience even those within thier own community.. They threaten and belittle those who have found out they are not chained to democrap policies and they can build lives FOR THEMSELVES despite what their lying Black Caucus is telling them.. Many have figured out the Rich Black Caucus elites are lying to them when they look at the disparity of what the are being told and what those telling them have achieved for themselves...

Funny thing about Hypocrisy, it knows no political bounds and it convicts liars of all colors.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

August 31, 2018

Aaron Homer

Trump at 36 percent approval among African-Americans, new poll finds
WAPO and ABC are known for fabricated polling... I generally look into the numbers before believing anything that comes from these liars.. They generally use demographics and time to skew their bull shit.

The real rate is well above 36% approval.. They are trying like hell to scare these people and shame/force them back onto the democrat plantation with lies and deceptions.

I'm black white boy. I know for a fact we hate Trumps racist ass. The 3 percent poll is accurate.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I don't give a shit what color you are.. Your a liar.. And Trump is not racist. For over thirty years Trump was heralded by the Black Caucus, Jessie Jackson, and many others as forwarding the Black agenda. He has awards for promoting blacks in the work place and helping black neighborhoods pulling thousands of blacks from poverty.. That is trumps BEHAVIOR..... Now magically that he is president those long standing behaviors don't matter and he is racist....

Your a race baiting piece of shit as evidenced by your behavior!

That's not going to work. The dumb ass you don't speak for all backs just because I don't want to believe that blacks don't think like I want them to is dead. Trump has a 3 percent approval rating among blacks. The majority of Blacks do not like Trump. Even your cherished Rasmussen poll shows that 2 out of 3 blacks can't stand Trump. So it's pretty apparent.

I've heard all your debt slave bullshit and it's fake news.

Two out of three don't like Trump...which means Trump has a thirty three percent approval rate among black folks. That's far from the three percent that you are claiming.

"I've heard all your debt slave bullshit and it's fake news."

Really? Have you done any research about it? I have and I have found the documents that declare it as true.

Senate Document #43 Senate Resolution No.62 Page Nine, Paragraph 2 April 17th, 1933....."The ultimate ownership of all property is in the State; individual so-called "ownership"is only by virtue of Government, i.e., law, amounting to mere user; and use must be in accordance with law and subordinate to the necessities of the State."

Interesting quote....

Consistent with this one:
The attitude of the FDR government can be seen in these words of A.B. “Happy” Chandler, a former Kentucky governor:

“[A]ll of us owe the government; we owe it for everything we have—and that is the basis of obligation—and the government can take everything we have if the government needs it. . . . The government can assert its right to have all the taxes it needs for any purpose, either now or at any time in the future.”
From a speech delivered on the Senate floor May 14, 1943
Happy Chandler’s dangerous statism

Well the first thing to go if they quit taking taxes is the military. Second is the police, firemen, farms, school teachers, IRS workers, well all fed and state workers. No more infrastructure, which is long overdue. No nothing, not need for a federal government at all. Alice get out of the hole.

Nay, nay....the first thing that must go is your ignorance.

When you pick up the skill of reading, check out the US Constitution.

Article 1, section 8 enumerates the authorized powers of the federal government.

We begin by limiting expenditures to this list....

.....and certainly eliminate this sort:
"Feds Spend $548,459 Studying Male Students’ ‘Microaggressions’ Towards Women"
Feds Spend $548K Studying Males’ Microaggressions Towards Women

Next....and, maybe first, we shut down what ever school you supposedly graduated from.

HS or College?

Certainly not your alma mater....
Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Clown College

Did they give you a diploma, or just that big red nose?

Two out of three don't like Trump...which means Trump has a thirty three percent approval rate among black folks. That's far from the three percent that you are claiming.

"I've heard all your debt slave bullshit and it's fake news."

Really? Have you done any research about it? I have and I have found the documents that declare it as true.

Senate Document #43 Senate Resolution No.62 Page Nine, Paragraph 2 April 17th, 1933....."The ultimate ownership of all property is in the State; individual so-called "ownership"is only by virtue of Government, i.e., law, amounting to mere user; and use must be in accordance with law and subordinate to the necessities of the State."

Interesting quote....

Consistent with this one:
The attitude of the FDR government can be seen in these words of A.B. “Happy” Chandler, a former Kentucky governor:

“[A]ll of us owe the government; we owe it for everything we have—and that is the basis of obligation—and the government can take everything we have if the government needs it. . . . The government can assert its right to have all the taxes it needs for any purpose, either now or at any time in the future.”
From a speech delivered on the Senate floor May 14, 1943
Happy Chandler’s dangerous statism

Well the first thing to go if they quit taking taxes is the military. Second is the police, firemen, farms, school teachers, IRS workers, well all fed and state workers. No more infrastructure, which is long overdue. No nothing, not need for a federal government at all. Alice get out of the hole.

Nay, nay....the first thing that must go is your ignorance.

When you pick up the skill of reading, check out the US Constitution.

Article 1, section 8 enumerates the authorized powers of the federal government.

We begin by limiting expenditures to this list....

.....and certainly eliminate this sort:
"Feds Spend $548,459 Studying Male Students’ ‘Microaggressions’ Towards Women"
Feds Spend $548K Studying Males’ Microaggressions Towards Women

Next....and, maybe first, we shut down what ever school you supposedly graduated from.

HS or College?

Certainly not your alma mater....
Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Clown College

Did they give you a diploma, or just that big red nose?

Here you go Alice,

W.P./ABC had Hillary up by 7 points on election eve so selective polling is nothing new to the angry left. It looks like they missed the Black voters who are leaving the democrat party plantation in droves.
Really...because RCP...a right of center polling aggregate had her up 2 points...which is how it turned out

Forum List

Back