Donald Trump: The Eternal National Embarrassment

How embarrassed are you by Donald Trump?

• Too much to admit so. I'm thinking of moving to another country out of shame

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Very much

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • A little

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Not at all

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • I think he's doing a good job

Votes: 30 63.8%

• Total voters
Only a handful of close family and friends have the capacity to embarrass me. Thankfully, President Trump is neither.

OK. So you are an embarrassment to anyone close who knows you. We get that.

Not hardly.

Isn’t it a bit early in the day to be such an insufferable twat?

Just trying to go by what you said. Well, so far, it would seem that the claim that Trump is the "laughing stock of the world" and a "national embarrassment" is NOT reflected in this random polling at top. Could it be the Trump-bashers are just full of shit?

70% for Trump
30% against.

The Dims better hope the 2020 election doesn't go like that! :auiqs.jpg:

I find him boorish, petulant, egotistical, impulsive, and often juvenile. I also think he is doing a far better job as President than his predecessor, who displayed none of these traits.

Only a handful of close family and friends have the capacity to embarrass me. Thankfully, President Trump is neither.

Not hardly.

Just trying to go by what you said. Well, so far, it would seem that the claim that Trump is the "laughing stock of the world" and a "national embarrassment" is NOT reflected in this random polling at top. Could it be the Trump-bashers are just full of shit?

70% for Trump
30% against.

You think a poll on a forum riddled with President Trump’s sycophants means fuck all?! lol. I am willing to bet the farm a poll of the retards over at Democratic Underground would show the exact opposite. These polls are useless as tits on teapot. Funny how you don’t see that.

giphy.gif
How do we endure a president like this? First he gets along with Russia, both commanding greater respect, lashing harsher sanctions on them while simultaneously trying to smooth relations. Likewise might similarly be said about Little Kim of North Korea. All is not perfect, but better. Now he embarrasses us again by calling the President of China "King," because China has just removed term limits.

Trump told him he is now essentially president for life and called him King with a smile. They get along well. Xi with a smile said: "I like that."

Oh dear. Oh, the humiliation and embarrassment. Now the USA is getting along with China now as a gateway to better understanding and relations. How do we stand the embarrassment? What did we ever do to deserve a president like Donald Trump, the laughing stock of the world who improves relations with our enemies and tries to redress trade deals with our friends so that they better favor the USA? Oh, the pain, the pain.

Donald Trump says he calls China’s leader ‘king’ and Xi likes it like that

Complaints about Trump being President are now handled at Resistance HQ

Email:
[email protected]

Not hardly.

70% for Trump
30% against.

You think a poll on a forum riddled with President Trump’s sycophants means fuck all?! lol. I am willing to bet the farm a poll of the retards over at Democratic Underground would show the exact opposite. These polls are useless as tits on teapot. Funny how you don’t see that.

Not hardly.

70% for Trump
30% against.

Funny. Every time I see the Introduce Yourself forum, it is a lib joining. So just who controls who comes here to post that only Trump supporters all sign up?

Not hardly.

70% for Trump
30% against.

Funny. Every time I see the Introduce Yourself forum, it is a lib joining. So just who controls who comes here to post that only Trump supporters all sign up?

Who said only Trump supporters all sign up? Not I.

He can be embarrasing, no doubt. Not to me personally but to the Nation.
Of course, thats nothing new. Presidents usually are.

Not hardly.

70% for Trump
30% against.

Yet every poll here favors him by usually a 2:1 margin. This forum supports anyone's joining and opinion, so how is these polls NOT a slice of random Americana?

Not hardly.

70% for Trump
30% against.

Yet every poll here favors him by usually a 2:1 margin. This forum supports anyone's joining and opinion, so how is these polls NOT a slice of random Americana?

It's a slice of the people that post here and nothing more. These message board polls only matter to people that need to have their political views affirmed by strangers.

70% for Trump
30% against.

It's a slice of the people that post here and nothing more. These message board polls only matter to people that need to have their political views affirmed by strangers.

Then the same thing could be said of the public polls, where the pollsters have control over both WHO they ask (where) and WHAT they ask (how) to get the desired outcome. At least here, things are fairly random / uncontrolled.

I guess that's why the Left saw the Trump victory coming to SMASH Hillary's presidential fantasy about like how this guy saw this train coming?

I only acknowledge civilized, honorable, and patriotic persons as "my president." The clown in the Oval Office does not measure up to these standards.

Boo fucking hoo.

Go back to your normally scheduled TDS mewling in a corner.

Trump seems to be someone whose parents never gave a damn about teaching him the difference between right and wrong. My parents raised us in the NY/NJ area. but our parents took thetime to do it, and they weren't loaded with money, either. trump's parents never taught him to be civilized, and this is clearly a reflection on them and the animal who is their son.

I only acknowledge civilized, honorable, and patriotic persons as "my president." The clown in the Oval Office does not measure up to these standards.

You are a Tard....

Sane people don't give a fluck about your butt hurt ass...…….

Boo fucking hoo.

Go back to your normally scheduled TDS mewling in a corner.

Trump seems to be someone whose parents never gave a damn about teaching him the difference between right and wrong. My parents raised us in the NY/NJ area. but our parents took thetime to do it, and they weren't loaded with money, either. trump's parents never taught him to be civilized, and this is clearly a reflection on them and the animal who is their son.

You Tards are the animals.....

Just look at what you scum bags support.

Trump is saving us from your sorry asses.........….

How do we endure a president like this? First he gets along with Russia, both commanding greater respect, lashing harsher sanctions on them while simultaneously trying to smooth relations. Likewise might similarly be said about Little Kim of North Korea. All is not perfect, but better. Now he embarrasses us again by calling the President of China "King," because China has just removed term limits.

Trump told him he is now essentially president for life and called him King with a smile. They get along well. Xi with a smile said: "I like that."

Oh dear. Oh, the humiliation and embarrassment. Now the USA is getting along with China now as a gateway to better understanding and relations. How do we stand the embarrassment? What did we ever do to deserve a president like Donald Trump, the laughing stock of the world who improves relations with our enemies and tries to redress trade deals with our friends so that they better favor the USA? Oh, the pain, the pain.

oh-look-its-this-thread-again-100604824-primary.idge.jpg

How is it "this" thread again, Marty when I've never created a thread like this before and Trump just called Xi a King. Hot off the presses. Aren't you embarrassed? Maybe you are just "this post" again where you get on a thread you have no interest in or input to, yet simply try to contribute something negative again? Try to stay on topic.

Actually Trump called him King back in Oct 2017. Where have you been?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

We should Make Trump King...….

For Life!

oh-look-its-this-thread-again-100604824-primary.idge.jpg

How is it "this" thread again, Marty when I've never created a thread like this before and Trump just called Xi a King. Hot off the presses. Aren't you embarrassed? Maybe you are just "this post" again where you get on a thread you have no interest in or input to, yet simply try to contribute something negative again? Try to stay on topic.

Actually Trump called him King back in Oct 2017. Where have you been?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

We should Make Trump King...….

Forum List

Back