Donald Trump: The Eternal National Embarrassment

How embarrassed are you by Donald Trump?

• Too much to admit so. I'm thinking of moving to another country out of shame

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Very much

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • A little

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Not at all

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • I think he's doing a good job

Votes: 30 63.8%

• Total voters
I only acknowledge civilized, honorable, and patriotic persons as "my president." The clown in the Oval Office does not measure up to these standards.

Boo fucking hoo.

Go back to your normally scheduled TDS mewling in a corner.

Trump seems to be someone whose parents never gave a damn about teaching him the difference between right and wrong. My parents raised us in the NY/NJ area. but our parents took thetime to do it, and they weren't loaded with money, either. trump's parents never taught him to be civilized, and this is clearly a reflection on them and the animal who is their son.

What does this have to do with anything, you TDS suffering twat-waddle?

More TDS bitching from one of the biggest loser-bitches on the board.

It takes parenting to teach a kid to be civilized. It's obvious that the two idiots who had him were occupied with other things and ignored their responsibilities to their children. You appear to have a fondness for uncivilized lowlifes.

Considering my opposition, It's not hard to jump into the trenches and still be more civilized than them (you)

Punch back, twice as hard.

Don't blame me. I didn't raise him.

Boo fucking hoo.

Go back to your normally scheduled TDS mewling in a corner.

Trump seems to be someone whose parents never gave a damn about teaching him the difference between right and wrong. My parents raised us in the NY/NJ area. but our parents took thetime to do it, and they weren't loaded with money, either. trump's parents never taught him to be civilized, and this is clearly a reflection on them and the animal who is their son.

What does this have to do with anything, you TDS suffering twat-waddle?

More TDS bitching from one of the biggest loser-bitches on the board.

It takes parenting to teach a kid to be civilized. It's obvious that the two idiots who had him were occupied with other things and ignored their responsibilities to their children. You appear to have a fondness for uncivilized lowlifes.

Considering my opposition, It's not hard to jump into the trenches and still be more civilized than them (you)

Punch back, twice as hard.

Don't blame me. I didn't raise him.

Well that was a useless post by you.

Pattern followed.

Forum List

Back