Donald Trump: The Eternal National Embarrassment

How embarrassed are you by Donald Trump?

• Too much to admit so. I'm thinking of moving to another country out of shame

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Very much

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • A little

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Not at all

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • I think he's doing a good job

Votes: 30 63.8%

• Total voters

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
On The Way Home To Earth
How do we endure a president like this? First he gets along with Russia, both commanding greater respect, lashing harsher sanctions on them while simultaneously trying to smooth relations. Likewise might similarly be said about Little Kim of North Korea. All is not perfect, but better. Now he embarrasses us again by calling the President of China "King," because China has just removed term limits.

Trump told him he is now essentially president for life and called him King with a smile. They get along well. Xi with a smile said: "I like that."

Oh dear. Oh, the humiliation and embarrassment. Now the USA is getting along with China now as a gateway to better understanding and relations. How do we stand the embarrassment? What did we ever do to deserve a president like Donald Trump, the laughing stock of the world who improves relations with our enemies and tries to redress trade deals with our friends so that they better favor the USA? Oh, the pain, the pain.

Donald Trump says he calls China’s leader ‘king’ and Xi likes it like that

How do we endure a president like this?

First you buy a key, then just follow the simple directions.

key.jpg

How do we endure a president like this? First he gets along with Russia, both commanding greater respect, lashing harsher sanctions on them while simultaneously trying to smooth relations. Likewise might similarly be said about Little Kim of North Korea. All is not perfect, but better. Now he embarrasses us again by calling the President of China "King," because China has just removed term limits.

Trump told him he is now essentially president for life and called him King with a smile. They get along well. Xi with a smile said: "I like that."

Oh dear. Oh, the humiliation and embarrassment. Now the USA is getting along with China now as a gateway to better understanding and relations. How do we stand the embarrassment? What did we ever do to deserve a president like Donald Trump, the laughing stock of the world who improves relations with our enemies and tries to redress trade deals with our friends so that they better favor the USA? Oh, the pain, the pain.

oh-look-its-this-thread-again-100604824-primary.idge.jpg

I only acknowledge civilized, honorable, and patriotic persons as "my president." The clown in the Oval Office does not measure up to these standards.

I only acknowledge civilized, honorable, and patriotic persons as "my president." The clown in the Oval Office does not measure up to these standards.

Boo fucking hoo.

Go back to your normally scheduled TDS mewling in a corner.

How is it "this" thread again, Marty when I've never created a thread like this before and Trump just called Xi a King. Hot off the presses. Aren't you embarrassed? Maybe you are just "this post" again where you get on a thread you have no interest in or input to, yet simply try to contribute something negative again? Try to stay on topic.

How is it "this" thread again, Marty when I've never created a thread like this before and Trump just called Xi a King. Hot off the presses. Aren't you embarrassed? Maybe you are just "this post" again where you get on a thread you have no interest in or input to, yet simply try to contribute something negative again? Try to stay on topic.

Your title is the ad nauseum part of it, the same tired thread bitching about Trump. Just a new link of the same shit over over and over.

Boy, civilized, honorable AND patriotic! That's a tough triumvirate! When is the last time any president met your tough standard?

LESSEE:
1). Civilized. Well, I guess that leaves out Trump but includes Obama, GW and Clinton.
2). Honorable: I guess that includes Trump, but leaves out Obama who lied and hid behind secrecy and Clinton the Impeached blowjob expert.
3). Patriotic: Well, that definitely includes Trump, GW and Clinton, but leaves Obama with his anti-colonial, 20 year church of America hate I can finally be proud of my country out in the cold!

Only a handful of close family and friends have the capacity to embarrass me. Thankfully, President Trump is neither.

Your title is the ad nauseum part of it, the same tired thread bitching about Trump. Just a new link of the same shit over over and over.

Hey twit. Are you THAT stupid? The entire thread is a SARCASM against all the Trump-bashers always calling Trump a world embarrassment and national disgrace! If you can't even freaking READ, then go away.

If you're an American, Trump is your president, whether you want to acknowledge it or not.

Hey twit. Are you THAT stupid? The entire thread is a SARCASM against all the Trump-bashers always calling Trump a world embarrassment and national disgrace! If you can't even freaking READ, then go away.

You are supposed to end sarcasm posts with /sarcasm.

That way normal people who lose interest after the first 2 sentences or so of faked prog drivel know at the end you are being facetious.

On the plus side, my not seeing it means your initial screed was TDS worthy, so kudos on that, I guess.

Actually Trump called him King back in Oct 2017. Where have you been?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

That way normal people who lose interest after the first 2 sentences or so of faked prog drivel know at the end you are being facetious.

On the plus side, my not seeing it means your initial screed was TDS worthy, so kudos on that, I guess.

Right. We get that. You can't be bothered to read two small paragraphs that end in a sarcasm (read: Dr. Smith) because you have the interest and attention span of a flea, not the wherewithal to man up and even admit you made a mistake, but have the time to post endlessly to the same thread. I get that.

I thought the sarcasm was quite obvious in the original post.

Right. We get that. You can't be bothered to read two small paragraphs that end in a sarcasm (read: Dr. Smith) because you have the interest and attention span of a flea, not the wherewithal to man up and even admit you made a mistake, but have the time to post endlessly to the same thread. I get that.

I did admit you did a good job playing a TDS nutter. It's human nature to shut off after reading another version of the same thing.

Hence, on you to do the /sarcasm thing.

Forum List

Back