Donald Trump might go down in history as the greatest president of all time

BEHOLD Republicans
There once was a Republican president

He spent 4 years being a prick.

2 years in, the Repubs lost control of the House.

4 years in, that Repub president lost reelection.

And then the Repubs lost control of the Senate.

So this Repub president is a LOSER. 3 strikes and you're out!

But wait! Have the Repubs rid themselves of this loser? Have they relegated this loser to the dustbin of ugly history?

NO! Indeed, they've done the opposite!

Instead, they have created a golden idol with which to worship Him:

Behold!

A woman takes a photo with a golden Donald Trump statue at the Conservative Political Action (CPAC) conference on Friday, Feb. 26, 2021, in Orlando, Fla. (Sam Thomas/Orlando Sentinel via AP) ORG XMIT: FLORL801

This is what a Cult looks like, people.

If we had listened to people like you, the Constitution wouldn't have mattered. The country would have broken up into several smaller states and would have been quickly dominated by the European Powers.
That is astoundingly ignorant, even by your normal standards. It was because of "people like me" that the constitution even exists.

No matter how hard you try comrade Joseph (Stalin), you will never be able to justify violating the law.

This is what a Cult looks like, people.
I always love it when a Freudian Slip causes a moment of accidental honesty by Joseph (Stalin). Notice he didn't say "that" is what a cult looks like? He said "this" is what a cult looks like.

Yes Joe, we know. Everything you stand for and believe is the fascist Nazi cult ideology. Big government controlling everything and everyone, no matter the consequences.

That's not true, either. Germany and Japan are kicking our asses in Manufacturing...
Oh Joseph (Stalin), you try so hard. You really do. But here's the thing snowflake - neither Germany nor Japan received a single one of our lost jobs (during the Reagan administration or any other administration).

The jobs went to China, Mexico, Cambodia, etc. All places with no government regulations, no minimum wage, and no unions. #YouTried :laugh:

The USSR fell for the same reason the British Empire fell. Because deep down, people don't like being ruled by foreigners, even if the foreigners are doing a better job than they would.
Bwahahaha! What "foreigners" was the U.S.S.R. "ruling"? Those were all Russians.

There is nothing funnier than fascists trying to convince the world that big government controlling everything and everyone is "normal" and anyone not embracing that is "weird". :laugh:

Joseph Goebbels would be so proud of you, Joseph (Stalin). Interesting how that name appears over and over with the bat-shit crazy who harbor deep desire for power.

I guess when one leads what they believe to be an insignificant life, they look for ways to make themselves feel better. Trust me Joey, pick up the Bible. You won't feel so miserable if you just put down your ego and pick up the Bible.

Oh Joseph (Stalin), you try so hard. You really do. But here's the thing snowflake - neither Germany nor Japan received a single one of our lost jobs (during the Reagan administration or any other administration).

This is why we know you are about 25. During the 1970's, we lost most of our electronics manufacturing to Japan. Germany and Japan overtook us with practical Toyotas and Volkswagens when Detroit was making huge gas guzzlers no one wanted.

Your boy has a message for you, Joseph (Stalin)

Whoops, another fake quote.

Teddy wasn't a conservative. He was a progressive.

I guess when one leads what they believe to be an insignificant life, they look for ways to make themselves feel better. Trust me Joey, pick up the Bible. You won't feel so miserable if you just put down your ego and pick up the Bible.

I love the Bible, Poodle... it's the best bit of comedy ever written.

Like the story when a Bald Prophet sends bears to kill 42 children because they made fun of him. HILARIOUS.

There is nothing funnier than fascists trying to convince the world that big government controlling everything and everyone is "normal" and anyone not embracing that is "weird".

Actually, nobody want to live in the anarchy Libertarians pretend to want.

They want a government that protects the rich. We want a government that protects the rest of us.

Bwahahaha! What "foreigners" was the U.S.S.R. "ruling"? Those were all Russians.

Wow... you are ignorant.

The USSR was made up of Russians. And Ukrainians, Belarusians, Chechens, Latvians, Estonians, Lithuanians, Kazaks, Uzbeks, Turkmen, Armenians, Moldavans, Georgians, etc.. who weren't too keen on being ruled by Russians after a certain point.

Just like Kenyans, Indians, Pakistanis, Egyptians, Nigerians, Malaysians got tired of being ruled by Brits.

Reagan didn't bring down either empire.

This is why we know you are about 25. During the 1970's, we lost most of our electronics manufacturing to Japan. Germany and Japan overtook us with practical Toyotas and Volkswagens when Detroit was making huge gas guzzlers no one wanted.
Bwahahaha! That right there is why we know you are a low IQ voter.
  1. Ronald Reagan wasn't President of the United States in the 1970's (Jimmy Carter was though!)
  2. We didn't lose a single job to Japan. Losing market share is not the same as losing jobs. Actual jobs went to Mexico, China, Cambodia, etc. Nations without minimum wage, regulations, or unions.
Joseph...buddy...leave these "complex" conversations to others, ok? You're more of a beer, cigarette, and reality tv kind of IQ.

Teddy wasn't a conservative. He was a progressive.
Teddy was a Republican, buddy. :laugh:

Just like Abraham Lincoln. Just like all the great Presidents (Ronald Reagan, Donald Trump, etc.). The Dumbocrats give us garbage like Clinton, Obama, and Biden.

Actually, nobody want to live in the anarchy Libertarians pretend to want.
Actually, libertarians don't want "anarchy". But hey, you never did let a little thing like the facts get in the way of some good propaganda, uh?
They want a government that protects the rich.
Lot of wealthy libertarians running around, are there? Guys like Bill Gates, Tom Steyer, and Michael Bloomberg? Oh wait...that's right. Not a one of them "libertarian". :laugh:
We want a government that protects the rest of us.
Yawn. Another lie by Joseph (Stalin). You don't want government to "protect" you from anything because you're not in danger from anything. You want government to steal and control for you.

Bwahahaha! That right there is why we know you are a low IQ voter.
  1. Ronald Reagan wasn't President of the United States in the 1970's (Jimmy Carter was though!)

You claimed that the Germans and Japanese didn't take our jobs. you didn't specify "They didn't take our jobs in the 80's (even though they continued to do exactly that.)

We didn't lose a single job to Japan. Losing market share is not the same as losing jobs. Actual jobs went to Mexico, China, Cambodia, etc. Nations without minimum wage, regulations, or unions.

Actually, losing market share IS losing jobs... that's the point you don't seem to get. So what happened was American companies moved those jobs, and you praise them all the way.

Actually, libertarians don't want "anarchy". But hey, you never did let a little thing like the facts get in the way of some good propaganda, uh?

Of course, you don't want anarchy. What you don't want is the government protecting consumers and workers over businesses and investors.

Yawn. Another lie by Joseph (Stalin). You don't want government to "protect" you from anything because you're not in danger from anything. You want government to steal and control for you.

Okay, if you need to beleive that. Frankly, all my interactions with government have been positive. I went to a public university and got my initial job training through the US Army.

Teddy was a Republican, buddy. :laugh:

Uh, Buddy, I hate to break this to you, but the GOP stopped being the Party of Lincoln when Tricky Dick employed the Southern Strategy.

After that, they became the "Goons of Plutocracy" when they figured out you can get stupid white people to vote against their own economic interests by playing on their racial, religious and sexual fears.

The USSR was made up of Russians. And Ukrainians, Belarusians, Chechens, Latvians, Estonians, Lithuanians, Kazaks, Uzbeks, Turkmen, Armenians, Moldavans, Georgians, etc.. who weren't too keen on being ruled by Russians after a certain point.
That's literally as idiotic as saying "Californians, Texans, Floridians, etc. weren't too keen on being ruled by Americans after a certain point".

Laughing.gif

Uh, Buddy, I hate to break this to you, but the GOP stopped being the Party of Lincoln when Tricky Dick employed the Southern Strategy.
So what you're saying is that Democrats are so dumb, if a Republican candidate employs a "strategy" to get them to vote for Republicans, they do it?

Laughing.gif

Forum List

Back