Donald Trump might go down in history as the greatest president of all time

Thank you, President Trump. The 21st century will never see a better president than you.
LOLOL

Great presidents don't get impeached twice. They win their re-election. They have approval ratings above 40%. They don't leave the White House with the country in a recession. They don't inspire their base to storm the Capitol to kill the VP and lawmakers. They don't live in a world of delusion where they claim they won an election they lost.

You're fucked in the head, Buttplug. Beyond all repair.

You people started a war, and now you whine that the other side fights back?

You are pathetic and weak.
LOL

That you hear whining is also a poor reflection on you. And there was no war started. You idiots are simply making up ridiculous excuses just to avoid taking responsibility for raging lunatics on your side.

Violence begets violence. ANd you people have been doing a lot of violence over the last two years.

Time will tell if it is a war or just a flurry of riots.

COnsidering how you people are talking so much shit about punishing your enemies, and seem to be ramping up to be even more oppressive moving forward....

I'm thinking this is more a beginning than an ending.

Do you want to punish all the Trump voters?

Do you even believe the stupid tripe you post?

Violence at the Capitol was not a response to other violence, it was a response to Trump convincing his idiots that an election was stolen from them.

Violence did not beget this violence, Trump's pathetic bullshit did and it just another reason he will go down as one of the worst, if not THE worst president this country has ever had.

de4453276b1ce3ae68f4a6b5de854e236df258336715501998ff50c24d7013b0.jpg

St Trumpy has forever laid to rest the myth of businessman as president.
And that's another damn shame about his "presidency".

While I can't say that a given businessperson would make a good President, it's not helpful that we summarily dismiss them, either.

Another thing that Trump has poisoned.
We don't have a good history as a country when we've elected businessmen as President.

Almost all of them ended up being one term I might add. It's almost like we don't learn from our mistakes.
List the Presidents who were businessmen and don’t forget Jimmy Carter.
Why? Because you don't know or your Google is broken?

Yes, they did. THe numbers are garbage. I predict that when we get good numbers on the excess deaths, that the excess deaths will be far lower than expected AND turn out to be far younger than the average covid person, indicating the death was caused by the lockdown.

You saying "the numbers are garbage" do not magically make them so. You have provided ZERO evidence to support your claim and ignored MOUNDS of evidence to the contrary. Very Trumpian of you. It is what makes you such a good little Trumplican, your ability to eschew the truth in favor of whatever your bloated orange god tells you to believe.

Yes, they did. THe numbers are garbage. I predict that when we get good numbers on the excess deaths, that the excess deaths will be far lower than expected AND turn out to be far younger than the average covid person, indicating the death was caused by the lockdown.

You saying "the numbers are garbage" do not magically make them so. You have provided ZERO evidence to support your claim and ignored MOUNDS of evidence to the contrary. Very Trumpian of you. It is what makes you such a good little Trumplican, your ability to eschew the truth in favor of whatever your bloated orange god tells you to believe.
The numbers are garbage.
If you have cancer and the flu, they put Cancer on the death cert.
If you have cancer and Covid they put Covid on the death cert.
People with gunshot wounds have been added to the Covid death tally.

While I can't say that a given businessperson would make a good President, it's not helpful that we summarily dismiss them, either.

We don't have a good history as a country when we've elected businessmen as President.

Almost all of them ended up being one term I might add. It's almost like we don't learn from our mistakes.
I know the intent of your post and you’re so stupid you forgot that a Democrat fucked up as much as any Republican.

I know the intent of your post and you’re so stupid you forgot that a Democrat fucked up as much as any Republican.

I didn't mention party at all, dickbreath. I did mention that most of them were ONE TERM and that would include Carter, shit for brains.

The numbers are garbage.
If you have cancer and the flu, they put Cancer on the death cert.
If you have cancer and Covid they put Covid on the death cert.
People with gunshot wounds have been added to the Covid death tally.
Your lies are garbage and that is a lie. (As evidenced by your lack of a link to support your claim)

I didn't mention party at all, dickbreath. I did mention that most of them were ONE TERM and that would include Carter, shit for brains.
I’m sure you were prepared to demonize a Democrat.

I wasn't demonizing anyone. I was simply pointing out that, as a country, we don't have good luck with businessmen presidents...CARTER INCLUDED.

Do you even believe the stupid tripe you post?
The sad thing is, as a mindless minion of the left, you really do believe the stupid tripe you post because your masters own you and your limited mind.
Violence at the Capitol was not a response to other violence, it was a response to Trump convincing his idiots that an election was stolen from them.
President Trump specifically called for peaceful protests. Peaceful. Meanwhile, Maxine Waters, Rashida Tlaib, AOC, Ilhan Omar, Nancy Pelosi, and Kamala harris all specifically called for violence. Oops. Fucking mindless imbecile.

I wasn't demonizing anyone. I was simply pointing out that, as a country, we don't have good luck with businessmen presidents...CARTER INCLUDED.
All evidence to the contrary. President Trump just came off a term in which he accomplished:
  • Record low unemployment
  • Record highs in the market
  • Increased wages across the US
  • Lower taxes
  • Not a single war during his term
  • Four historic peace agreements
  • Made the US #1 in the world in oil production
Literally unprecedented prosperity, sweetheart. Please stop with your absurd propaganda already. You're not convincing anyone to stop believing the facts. You're just embarrassing yourself.

All evidence to the contrary. President Trump just came off a term in which he accomplished:
  • Lower taxes
Literally unprecedented prosperity, sweetheart. Please stop with your absurd propaganda already. You're not convincing anyone to stop believing the facts. You're just embarrassing yourself.
Buttplug, you do know Trump was president until last month, right?

I need you to explicitly list the businessmen so I can compare the massive failures of politicians to the massive failures of businessmen.
Pony up!

• Lower taxes

Worst approval rating of any President in modern history. But the "Trump" card in his failed presidency was his response to a deadly pandemic.

I need you to explicitly list the businessmen so I can compare the massive failures of politicians to the massive failures of businessmen.
Pony up!

Do your own research, lazy.

• Lower taxes

More like.

First president since Hoover to lose jobs.
The rich got rich while the working class got poorer
Record high deficits
Meaningless peace agreements that further enslave our policies to the Zionist Entity
Polluted the water table to get petroleum that wasn't really cost effective to bring up to start with.

He also gave us.

400,000 dead
65 million jobs lost
Record national Debt
Riots in the streets
Undermined faith in democracy

Forum List

Back