Donald Trump might go down in history as the greatest president of all time

He also gave us.

Riots in the streets
No sweetie...you're beloved Dumbocrats gave us that. Lie #2 in that post.

(Hey...notice all of the things you claim to hate come from the people and ideology you support? Yeah, we notice it too! :laugh: )

More like.

First president since Hoover to lose jobs.

65 million jobs lost
Interesting how you to site the same item twice separated by other lies. President Trump was so incredible, you can't even come up with a long list of lies about him. You have to repeat the same lie twice to make your list look longer! :lmao:

St Trumpy has forever laid to rest the myth of businessman as president.
And that's another damn shame about his "presidency".

While I can't say that a given businessperson would make a good President, it's not helpful that we summarily dismiss them, either.

Another thing that Trump has poisoned.
We don't have a good history as a country when we've elected businessmen as President.

Almost all of them ended up being one term I might add. It's almost like we don't learn from our mistakes.
List the Presidents who were businessmen and don’t forget Jimmy Carter.
Why? Because you don't know or your Google is broken?
I know the intent of your post and you’re so stupid you forgot that a Democrat fucked up as much as any Republican.

I didn't mention party at all, dickbreath. I did mention that most of them were ONE TERM and that would include Carter, shit for brains.
I’m sure you were prepared to demonize a Democrat.

I wasn't demonizing anyone. I was simply pointing out that, as a country, we don't have good luck with businessmen presidents...CARTER INCLUDED.
I need you to explicitly list the businessmen so I can compare the massive failures of politicians to the massive failures of businessmen.
Pony up!

Do your own research, lazy.
You made the claim, and, as always, you can't substantiate it.

I made an observation, not a claim. You, obviously, have a different opinion about businessmen presidents. Rankings tell the tale;

According to a 2014 ranking by the American Political Science Association, a leading professional organization for the study of political science and the premier organization of experts on the American presidency, the best, most successful, post-19th century presidents, in order, were FDR, TR, Truman, Eisenhower, Clinton, Wilson, Reagan, LBJ, JFK, George H.W. Bush, Obama and Ford. Only one of these was a successful businessman (George H.W. Bush). A ranking by the Siena College Research Institute, which surveys historians, political scientists, and presidential scholars, reached very similar conclusions. Only one of the post-1901 presidents with a business background, Truman, is consistently rated as among the best presidents.
You made a claim.
GW, for instance. I bet you love GW because he and Trump hate each other.

It was an observation, an opinion. Mine is supported by data and evidence, yours is not. No, I don't love either of the Bushes or their failed presidencies. They are both miles ahead of Trump, but only because they are human and have empathy for other humans. Trump is a megalomaniac Narcissist who only cares about himself.
Mine is supported by data and evidence

Link (you can't because you're a liar)

Wow are you special. The link is in this thread, moron.
You said it wasn't and now it's here?
Where?
I'd like to see how the data is manipulated.

You can't be referring to TheHill opinion piece.

The polling data is in the Hill opinion piece. You are really fucking lazy.

While I can't say that a given businessperson would make a good President, it's not helpful that we summarily dismiss them, either.

We don't have a good history as a country when we've elected businessmen as President.

Almost all of them ended up being one term I might add. It's almost like we don't learn from our mistakes.
I know the intent of your post and you’re so stupid you forgot that a Democrat fucked up as much as any Republican.

I didn't mention party at all, dickbreath. I did mention that most of them were ONE TERM and that would include Carter, shit for brains.

I wasn't demonizing anyone. I was simply pointing out that, as a country, we don't have good luck with businessmen presidents...CARTER INCLUDED.
I need you to explicitly list the businessmen so I can compare the massive failures of politicians to the massive failures of businessmen.
Pony up!

I made an observation, not a claim. You, obviously, have a different opinion about businessmen presidents. Rankings tell the tale;

According to a 2014 ranking by the American Political Science Association, a leading professional organization for the study of political science and the premier organization of experts on the American presidency, the best, most successful, post-19th century presidents, in order, were FDR, TR, Truman, Eisenhower, Clinton, Wilson, Reagan, LBJ, JFK, George H.W. Bush, Obama and Ford. Only one of these was a successful businessman (George H.W. Bush). A ranking by the Siena College Research Institute, which surveys historians, political scientists, and presidential scholars, reached very similar conclusions. Only one of the post-1901 presidents with a business background, Truman, is consistently rated as among the best presidents.
You made a claim.

It was an observation, an opinion. Mine is supported by data and evidence, yours is not. No, I don't love either of the Bushes or their failed presidencies. They are both miles ahead of Trump, but only because they are human and have empathy for other humans. Trump is a megalomaniac Narcissist who only cares about himself.

Where?

polling data

How many times have I posted that 100% of Financial Publications said the market would crash the day Trump stepped into the Oval Office?
Trump ran as an anti-Globalist and every single business person wanted Trump to lose.
Enough said.

All evidence to the contrary. President Trump just came off a term in which he accomplished:
  • Record low unemployment
  • Record highs in the market
  • Increased wages across the US
  • Lower taxes
  • Not a single war during his term
  • Four historic peace agreements
  • Made the US #1 in the world in oil production
Literally unprecedented prosperity, sweetheart. Please stop with your absurd propaganda already. You're not convincing anyone to stop believing the facts. You're just embarrassing yourself.

Wow sounds wonderful.

Nothing about being impeache twice. Nothing about total clusterfuck response to the Covid-19 pandemic. Nothing about deficits not seen since the WWII. Nothing about huge economic contraction, unemployment, bussinesses closing down. Nothing about the grotesque lies and the rise of alt-right violence and attack on the Capitol.

Nope. None of that ever happened. At the end of Trump's single term everyone is just sick of winning.

Tell me son, how many times did you get droppped on your head for you to get so crazy?
Global Pandemic...Fail!
I know...you're retarded and COVID is only in the US.

Yes global pandemic - the singlular most historic event during Trump's residency and he fails miserably. Historians tend to weight in something like that when considering a Presidency.

President Trump is doing something that not only has no other politician ever been able to achieve - but nobody even thought it was possible. He is getting the idealistic, immature, left-wing hatriots to respect and embrace the U.S. Constitution. This statement by one of the hardline Hollywood progressives is nothing short of astounding. It literally left Tucker Carlson speechless...
I have withdrawn from partisan politics. I am a constitutionalist who believes that the Constitution and the Bill of Rights must be central and the parties must be peripheral. What’s most important for me is what you just mentioned haphazardly, we are over 30. Civics has not been taught in the American public school system since 1970. And that means everyone in Congress never studied the constitution and the bill of rights as you and I might have. - Richard Dreyfuss

See the astonishing reason actor Richard Dreyfuss left Tucker Carlson absolutely speechless
LOL!!..love the sarcasm...

All evidence to the contrary. President Trump just came off a term in which he accomplished:
  • Record low unemployment
  • Record highs in the market
  • Increased wages across the US
  • Lower taxes
  • Not a single war during his term
  • Four historic peace agreements
  • Made the US #1 in the world in oil production
Literally unprecedented prosperity, sweetheart. Please stop with your absurd propaganda already. You're not convincing anyone to stop believing the facts. You're just embarrassing yourself.

Wow sounds wonderful.

Nothing about being impeache twice. Nothing about total clusterfuck response to the Covid-19 pandemic. Nothing about deficits not seen since the WWII. Nothing about huge economic contraction, unemployment, bussinesses closing down. Nothing about the grotesque lies and the rise of alt-right violence and attack on the Capitol.

Nope. None of that ever happened. At the end of Trump's single term everyone is just sick of winning.

Tell me son, how many times did you get droppped on your head for you to get so crazy?
Global Pandemic...Fail!
I know...you're retarded and COVID is only in the US.

Yes global pandemic - the singlular most historic event during Trump's residency and he fails miserably. Historians tend to weight in something like that when considering a Presidency.
I see you haven't been reading your CNN news that China allowed millions of their people to die before saying anything.
Tell me which national leader avoided a catastrophe.

Pony up!

You made a claim.

Where?

polling data

How many times have I posted that 100% of Financial Publications said the market would crash the day Trump stepped into the Oval Office?
Trump ran as an anti-Globalist and every single business person wanted Trump to lose.
Enough said.
You are truly some kind of stupid. The linked data had nothing to do with Trump and everything to do with past president's rankings. The businessman ones...well, they sucked..ranked among the lowest.

Pony up!

You made a claim.

Where?

polling data

Enough said.
You are truly some kind of stupid. The linked data had nothing to do with Trump and everything to do with past president's rankings. The businessman ones...well, they sucked..ranked among the lowest.
The article was targeted against Trump and is void of substance.
Politicians have been dismal failures for Main Street but great for Wall Street.

Pony up!

You made a claim.

Where?

polling data

Enough said.
Politicians have been dismal failures for Main Street but great for Wall Street.

That is because Trump is now included in that list of horrible, failed, businessman presidents. Duh...

Pony up!

You made a claim.

Where?

polling data

Enough said.

That is because Trump is now included in that list of horrible, failed, businessman presidents. Duh...
Really?
Best economy until COVID hit every nation on earth.
By the way, I and most people I know are professionals and haven’t made one penny less than before COVID.

Nothing about being impeache twice.
Probably because there weren’t grounds for a single impeachment (hence the reason the Senate acquitted him), much less two. :laugh:
Nothing about total clusterfuck response to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Why would there be? That was caused by China, snowflake. And if you hadn’t dropped out of school in the 9th grade, you would have learned about the US Constitution in your 10th grade civics class. See, a pandemic isn’t the response of the federal government (which is why you saw governors across the nation holding daily briefings).

It’s never too late to get your GED, son :laugh:

Nothing about being impeache twice.
Probably because there weren’t grounds for a single impeachment (hence the reason the Senate acquitted him), much less two. :laugh:
Nothing about total clusterfuck response to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Why would there be? That was caused by China, snowflake. And if you hadn’t dropped out of school in the 9th grade, you would have learned about the US Constitution in your 10th grade civics class. See, a pandemic isn’t the response of the federal government (which is why you saw governors across the nation holding daily briefings).

It’s never too late to get your GED, son :laugh:
Ahh, so that's why the Senate acquitted Clinton back in the 90's. And here I thought he really did lie under oath.

So he produces records the US has never seen before (good records like record low unemployment and record market highs) and all you can do is cry "approval ratings"?

Yeah, let's look at those "records"

400,000 dead
65 million jobs lost
26 TRILLION in debt

There's a reason why he had crappy approval ratings and 81 million people voted to get rid of him.

Thank you, President Trump. The 21st century will never see a better president than you.
LOLOL

Great presidents don't get impeached twice. They win their re-election. They have approval ratings above 40%. They don't leave the White House with the country in a recession. They don't inspire their base to storm the Capitol to kill the VP and lawmakers. They don't live in a world of delusion where they claim they won an election they lost.

You're fucked in the head, Buttplug. Beyond all repair.

You people started a war, and now you whine that the other side fights back?

You are pathetic and weak.
LOL

That you hear whining is also a poor reflection on you. And there was no war started. You idiots are simply making up ridiculous excuses just to avoid taking responsibility for raging lunatics on your side.

Violence begets violence. ANd you people have been doing a lot of violence over the last two years.

Time will tell if it is a war or just a flurry of riots.

COnsidering how you people are talking so much shit about punishing your enemies, and seem to be ramping up to be even more oppressive moving forward....

I'm thinking this is more a beginning than an ending.

Do you want to punish all the Trump voters?

Do you even believe the stupid tripe you post?

Violence at the Capitol was not a response to other violence, it was a response to Trump convincing his idiots that an election was stolen from them.

Violence did not beget this violence, Trump's pathetic bullshit did and it just another reason he will go down as one of the worst, if not THE worst president this country has ever had.

Direct Response? No.

But you don't get to start a period of civil unrest, and then whine like a faggot because a little bit of it comes back onto you.

Get back to me, after republican mayors order the police to stand down so that right wing mobs can terrorize and kill you people for about two years, then we can talk about your feelings.

Yes, they did. THe numbers are garbage. I predict that when we get good numbers on the excess deaths, that the excess deaths will be far lower than expected AND turn out to be far younger than the average covid person, indicating the death was caused by the lockdown.

You saying "the numbers are garbage" do not magically make them so. You have provided ZERO evidence to support your claim and ignored MOUNDS of evidence to the contrary. Very Trumpian of you. It is what makes you such a good little Trumplican, your ability to eschew the truth in favor of whatever your bloated orange god tells you to believe.

1. The "evidence" was me watching the CDC spokeswoman talk about their polices. I did not download and save the video that day, because I did not foresee that you libs would deny publicly stated government policy. See, even though, intellectually I know how dishonest you libs are, I can't REALLY, internalize it. No sane person can.

2. The "mounds of evidence" are all based on false data. Lying a lot, is not a supporting argument. It is just a lot of work put into supporting the lie.

3. You brought up Trump, not me. My opinion on the numbers have nothing to do with anything Trump has ever said. I have explained my reasoning, address it or admit I am right. Stop playing silly games.

4. I stand by my prediction. I predict that when we get good numbers on the excess deaths, that the excess deaths will be far lower than expected AND turn out to be far younger than the average covid person, indicating the death was caused by the lockdown.

Yes, they did. THe numbers are garbage. I predict that when we get good numbers on the excess deaths, that the excess deaths will be far lower than expected AND turn out to be far younger than the average covid person, indicating the death was caused by the lockdown.

You saying "the numbers are garbage" do not magically make them so. You have provided ZERO evidence to support your claim and ignored MOUNDS of evidence to the contrary. Very Trumpian of you. It is what makes you such a good little Trumplican, your ability to eschew the truth in favor of whatever your bloated orange god tells you to believe.
The numbers are garbage.
If you have cancer and the flu, they put Cancer on the death cert.
If you have cancer and Covid they put Covid on the death cert.
People with gunshot wounds have been added to the Covid death tally.

He knows that. EVERONE knows that. They are lying so they have a justification for their hate of President Trump.

Forum List

Back