Donald Trump Labelled 'Loser of the Year' by Europe's Biggest News Magazine

lantern2814

If it calms you: We will start with vaccinations in Germany with the same vaccine as you are using in January 2021. So this vaccine seems to be tested now in a sufficient way here in Germany. But first we will make a second "lock down" now. Problems don't dissappear only because a vaccine is made and ready to be used.

Nevertheless the existance of this vacccine is a nice Christmas present from Germany to the rest of the world. We are not in war with the rest of the world. Because we are an export oriented nation we love it if everyone is safe and everyone becomes rich. We don't need enemies nor do we need poor nations or poor people to feel well.

Merry Christmas

Last edited:
lantern2814

If it calms you: We will start with vaccinations in Germany with the same vaccine as you are using in January 2021. So this vaccine seems to be tested now in a sufficient way here in Germany. But first we will make a second "lock down" now. Problems don't dissappear only because a vaccine is made and ready to be used.

Nevertheless this vacccine is a nice Christams present from Germany to the rest of the world. We are not in war with the rest of the world as the USA is in war with the rest of the world. Because we are an export oriented nation we love it if everyone will be safe and becomes rich. We don't need enemies nor do we need poor nations to feel well.

Merry Christmas

Pfizer did good work and should be congratulated for their expertise. They did what they said they were going to do.

All the scientists and researchers did good work on this and other vaccines. They did what scientists are supposed to do. The U.S. & German governments did what “big government” is supposed to do in this case too — they financed important work nobody else could finance to face a common enemy of mankind.

All the scientists and researchers did good work on this and other vaccines. They did what scientists are supposed to do. The U.S. & German governments did what “big government” is supposed to do in this case too — they financed important work nobody else could finance to face a common enemy of mankind.

To make this again clear: The US-government - and specially Donald Trump - had nothing - absolutelly nothing - to do with the evolvement of this vaccine. It was the clear perverted will of Mr. president Donald Trump to show to the world the superiority of the USA by producing a vaccine only and exclusivelly for the use in the USA.

Last edited:
lantern2814

Nevertheless this vacccine is a nice Christams present from Germany to the rest of the world. We are not in war with the rest of the world as the USA is in war with the rest of the world. Because we are an export oriented nation we love it if everyone will be safe and becomes rich. We don't need enemies nor do we need poor nations to feel well.

Merry Christmas

Pfizer did good work and should be congratulated for their expertise. They did what they said they were going to do.

What exactly did Pfizer do?

lantern2814

Merry Christmas

Developed a vaccine that we're using now?

lantern2814

Merry Christmas

Developed a vaccine that we're using now?

The vaccine was developed from the German company BionTech in Germany. That's why it is worldwide available for everyone.

Last edited:
Here are excepts from another Der Spiegel article that goes into differences between German & U.S. perspectives and interests — many of which will continue under Biden:

“The alienation between Europe and the U.S. began long before the Trump presidency. It began with George W. Bush’s Iraq war plunging the Middle East into chaos... Trump’s election was also a response to the failure of a foreign policy establishment of which Biden has been a member for almost half a century.

“The uncertainty caused by the Trump years is deep-seated, and Europeans are well aware that American voters may choose a Trump duplicate in four years...

“It’s already foreseeable that Russia policy will remain one of the main points of contention between Berlin and Washington. Trump has complained bitterly over the past four years that German and Russian companies are building the Nord Stream 2 natural gas pipeline from Russia to Germany through the Baltic Sea with the chancellor's blessing. Trump raged that the pipeline could make Berlin a "hostage” of Russian President Vladimir Putin.

“It’s ... unlikely [Biden] will be more conciliatory in his actions. The U.S. House of Representatives, which is under Democratic control, has already passed sanctions against the companies that are helping Russia complete the pipeline. And Biden will hardly be able to afford the appearance of weakness toward Russia. Right-wing TV channels like Fox News are already caricaturing the president-elect as a moronic grandfather who will be child’s play for nefarious potentates like Putin.

“In Congress, too, the Republicans are just standing by and waiting for Biden to show any weakness toward America’s rivals. "It doesn’t matter if it’s about Russia or China, the Republicans ... will always say that Biden isn’t tough enough,” says Heather Conley of the Washington-based think tank Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS)....

“Merkel still maintains that a change in the autocratic regime toward more openness and democracy is possible in the medium term....The view of China from either side of the Atlantic is quite different....”

Last edited:
BluesLegend writes (with overwhelming support here):

“The Germans are just butthurt because Trump made them pay their fair share and we obliterated their entire country in WWII.”

What a crock of arrogant American b.s. in these comments ...

Among all the comments above, did anybody mention where, and by whom, the new Covid-19 vaccine was created? Or which government funded its original discovery?

My fellow U.S. citizens are truly today among the most ignorant people on earth ...

Puddin and Xibo have vaccines too

The Germans are just butthurt because Trump made them pay their fair share and we obliterated their entire country in WWII.
No you didnt ton of countries did(Soviets. Brits, Europeans, africans....)
Germans rank better than the US in almost in every category concerning the prosperity of their citizens. Butthurt he said.

LOL mail order degree ^^^

“The Germans are just butthurt because Trump made them pay their fair share and we obliterated their entire country in WWII.”

Among all the comments above, did anybody mention where, and by whom, the new Covid-19 vaccine was created? Or which government funded its original discovery?

My fellow U.S. citizens are truly today among the most ignorant people on earth ...

Moderna tests also a vaccine. And J&J (Johnson and Johnson). This are two "pure" US-American companies as far as I know. CureVac is another German company with a promising future product. In all cases Donald Trump had nothing to do with. He gave just simple the bad card "do something" to others and now he says "I did it". What an unbelievable idiot. I never understood why this man got more than only one vote. Mad world.

Last edited:

Moderna tests also a vaccine. And J&J (Johnson and Johnson). This are two "pure" US-American companies as far as I know. CureVac is another German company with a promising future product. In all cases Donald Trump had nothing to do with. He gave just simple the bad card "do something" to others and now he says "I did it". What an unbelievable idiot. I never understood why this man got more than only one vote. Mad world.
I’m glad to see there is another thread specifically dealing with the German origin of this Pfizer vaccine. It moreover points out that it was a Turkish-German husband-and-wife research team that made the key scientific breakthrough:

Last edited:
"The German magazine Der Spiegel has delivered a withering assessment of President Donald Trump's 2020 in an article headlined "The loser of the year."

The piece of more than 3,300 words pulled no punches in criticizing Trump's response to the coronavirus pandemic, his refusal to accept an election defeat, and for good measure, it took swipes at other presidential actions this year.

Headlined in German "Der Verlierer des Jahres" the article published online on Thursday describes how Trump's refusal to accept President-elect Joe Biden's victory is "not surprising," because, as Roland Nelles and Ralf Neukirch write: "nothing is normal under Trump.

"Instead, he speaks of massive electoral fraud, although there is no evidence for it. Trump's presidency ends as it began. Without decency and without dignity." [Emphasis added above]
More here ~~ Donald Trump labelled "loser of the year" by Europe's biggest news magazine ~~

The Germans know a loser when one takes the world stage, eh!

I couldn't possibly give a flying fuck what a bunch of Europeans think...

I’m glad to see there is another thread specifically dealing with the German origin of this Pfizer vaccine. It moreover points out that it was a Turkish-German husband-and-wife research team that made the key scientific breakthrough:

They lived by the way (- more unintentionally, I guess -) the American dream in Germany. The father from Özlem Türeci came to Germany and worked by Ford in Cologne. Now his son is a very rich man. Igur Sahin and Özlem Türeci are very nice people. Very sympathic. Both burn for scientific research and I'm very happy about their typical German attitude to do research on reason to do it - because to do so is fascinating (and damn hard work) on its own. Normally to develope a vaccanie needs 8-10 years with our standard methods - they did it within less than one year. That is great - really great. And by the way: Scientific research is always international. And we all will win against this virus only global. Everyone needs a vaccine to build up "herd immunity". With natural selection (=by doing nothing) - as many lazybones argued - we all will produce only many death victims and long term health problems. Now exists a realistic chance that we will be able to laugh about Corona next winter. But most imporant now: It's not over yet !!! Everyone has to take care. Most accidents happen while starting or landing. Now everyone has to take care that it will be not be the last Christmas of the own parents or grandparents.

Last edited:
"The German magazine Der Spiegel has delivered a withering assessment of President Donald Trump's 2020 in an article headlined "The loser of the year."

The piece of more than 3,300 words pulled no punches in criticizing Trump's response to the coronavirus pandemic, his refusal to accept an election defeat, and for good measure, it took swipes at other presidential actions this year.

Headlined in German "Der Verlierer des Jahres" the article published online on Thursday describes how Trump's refusal to accept President-elect Joe Biden's victory is "not surprising," because, as Roland Nelles and Ralf Neukirch write: "nothing is normal under Trump.

"Instead, he speaks of massive electoral fraud, although there is no evidence for it. Trump's presidency ends as it began. Without decency and without dignity." [Emphasis added above]
More here ~~ Donald Trump labelled "loser of the year" by Europe's biggest news magazine ~~

The Germans know a loser when one takes the world stage, eh!

I couldn't possibly give a flying fuck what a bunch of Europeans think...

You could - but Trump will stay to be the loser of the year 2020. And nearly no one all over the planet will miss Donald Trump. But who cares as long as everyone in the USA has the right to die alone at home without health insurance. Tat's te amerecan fredom, sesters n'brotters.

It doesn't seem to do any good to refer to trump as a "loser." Perhaps "First Runner Up" would be a better fit, and Biden can present him with a participation trophy or medal on behalf of the American People.

In the past, Abraham Lincoln's (Lincoln was Republican) second vice president Andrew Johnson, was a Democrat.
In 1796, John Adams (Federalist) won the Presideny. However, his rival, Democrat-Republican Thomas Jefferson won 2nd and became vice president.
That is how reasonable Americans did it before Democrat voter fraud.

There was no voter fraud, though. The parties switched sides on major issues a long time ago. Lee Atwater. The "southern strategy," etc.
The hatred of Donald Trump has been entirely driven by US Jews, who have hated him since the 80s, I have no idea why. Der Spiegel is a Jewish magazine, not German.
I hadn't heard that. I do have a friend who as a Jewish wife that absolutely hates Trump though. Do they hate the fact that we moved our embassy or something?

I'm not Jewish, but what does religion have to do with it? We all have had four years of this horrid little unqualified conman and sex maniac. BTW: that so many people who say that they believe in the teachings of Jesus who actually have supported him is just shocking.
Wake up, simpleton. The Jews are a race, not a religion. If you want to emigrate to Israel, you have to be a Jew, and they don't ask you whether you believe in God. They ask you who your mother was.

Jews have taken control of your country and you don't even know. Donald Trump is the closest thing we've got to a hero.

I would be astonished to meet in Germany anyone, who will not agree with this statements about Donald Trump. And I am not sure about how many people from other nations worldwide will also agree: 80%? 90%? 95%? 99%?
That's because Jews are in control of the world's media. That's why no one knows, for example, how much worse the Bolsheviks were than nazis. 100s of times worse. That's why we invaded Iraq. That's why Israel got away with 9-11. That''s why Biden was declared president despite massive fraud.

Germany had no army because NATO wanted Germany disarmed. Germany, having started two World Wars in less than 25 years, was deemed to be a danger to the rest of the world, especially after Hitler.
Germany did not "start" either war. We allied with the Soviet Union when the Soviet Union had already genocided 20 - 40 million Russian Christians. The Judeo-Bolshevism was the most evil ideology that ever existed. We allied with it. Why?

Forum List

Back