Donald Trump Labelled 'Loser of the Year' by Europe's Biggest News Magazine

Jews have taken control of your country and you don't even know. Donald Trump is the closest thing we've got to a hero.
So you are both an anti-Semitic conspiracy theorist and a Trump hero worshipper. That’s the same Donald Trump who is AIPAC & Netanyahu’s strongest ally in U.S. politics!

You certainly are one juiced up nut job.

... The Jews are a race ...

... because Jews exist in all colors of the world? I hope you know that you have a very serios problem, because the "Nazi race" has a tendency to do an extended suicide like Hitler, Goebbels and many others did do, who were not able to overtake the responsibility for the extremist racist bullshit they had propagated.

Last edited:
I would be astonished to meet in Germany anyone, who will not agree with this statements about Donald Trump. And I am not sure about how many people from other nations worldwide will also agree: 80%? 90%? 95%? 99%?
That's because Jews are in control of the world's media. That's why no one knows, for example, how much worse the Bolsheviks were than nazis. 100s of times worse. That's why we invaded Iraq. That's why Israel got away with 9-11. That''s why Biden was declared president despite massive fraud.

I hope you don't like to hear a serios answer. It's damned dífficult to throw a tomahawk through a data line, anti-Semite. You show by the way very good why Donald Trump is an idiot to support Nazis like you. His daughter is a Jew and so you are his enemy, anti-Semite.

Trump lost - Biden wan. That's it. The "problem" that someone has to lose in elections - otherwise it would not be elections - is a totally normal "problem" since the USA is existing.

You are welcome to think about what they sing about the birth of a very famous Jew 2020 years ago.

Last edited:
You could

No, trust me, I really couldn't...

To make this clear: You said it is for you impossible to take serios what Europeans say. Is this a correct interpretation of your words?

Your reading comprehension blows.

That's not what I said...
What did you say?

Well, you must have read it since you commented on it.

My comment was pretty fuckin' clear. If you can't wrap your pointed little head around it, that's your problem, not mine...

You could

To make this clear: You said it is for you impossible to take serios what Europeans say. Is this a correct interpretation of your words?

What did you say?

My comment was pretty fuckin' clear.

Your comment was pretty sexually intercoursely clear? Are you mucking clear how you think at all?

If you can't wrap your pointed little head around it, that's your problem, not mine...

Wenn Du das so fühlst. Ah sorry: If you feel it this way. And you said: "Mir ist es scheißegal, was ein Haufen Europäer denkt". I hope I translated this correct.

Last edited:
You could

What did you say?

Your comment was pretty sexually intercoursely clear? Are you mucking clear how you think at all?

If you can't wrap your pointed little head around it, that's your problem, not mine...

Wenn Du das so fühlst. Ah sorry: If you feel it this way. And you said: "Mir ist es scheißegal, was ein Haufen Europäer denkt". I hope I translated this correct.

So, you CAN read...

You could

What did you say?

So, you CAN read...

I take this as an "this translation is correct". But why do you speak with a piece of shit like me or any other European or other citizen of the world? Gives this not a bad complexion?

Last edited:
The German journalist certainly believes in writing the whole truth, and nothing but the truth in his reporting.
Unprecedented peace in the Middle East and a covid vaccine now in our hands. Is that the mark of
a "big loser"?

This vaccine, which was created in Germany from the company Biontech, has nothing to do with Donald Trump. When I see the pressure Donald Trump produced in this context then I think only worried "too fast is too slow" - and I hope and pray that this will not happen in the USA. All questions have first to be answered and all open procedures have to get a satisfying result, before we use it on our own. Unfortunatelly Donald Trump was often a charlatan during the current covid-19 crisis.

The German journalist (propagandist) responsible for this hyperbolic bullshit is not dealing in truth but biased invective. I'm sure it pleases mentally ill readers but it really is bullshit.

"Der Spiegel" is an independent newspaper - one of the best. Excellent journalists.

Trump wanted to buy a vaccine from Germany and stop other countries from using it.
Trump 'offered German company $1,000,000,000 for exclusive rights to vaccine

The German journalist certainly believes in writing the whole truth, and nothing but the truth in his reporting.
Unprecedented peace in the Middle East and a covid vaccine now in our hands. Is that the mark of
a "big loser"?

This vaccine, which was created in Germany from the company Biontech, has nothing to do with Donald Trump. When I see the pressure Donald Trump produced in this context then I think only worried "too fast is too slow" - and I hope and pray that this will not happen in the USA. All questions have first to be answered and all open procedures have to get a satisfying result, before we use it on our own. Unfortunatelly Donald Trump was often a charlatan during the current covid-19 crisis.

The German journalist (propagandist) responsible for this hyperbolic bullshit is not dealing in truth but biased invective. I'm sure it pleases mentally ill readers but it really is bullshit.

"Der Spiegel" is an independent newspaper - one of the best. Excellent journalists.

Trump wanted to buy a vaccine from Germany and stop other countries from using it.
Trump 'offered German company $1,000,000,000 for exclusive rights to vaccine

A very sad moment of the history and the values of all mankind. But Donald Trump failed fortunatelly perfectly. All vaccines will - as far as I know - not only be available for everyone - Trumps hate did also not destroy the will and ability of the USA and Germany to cooperate, although a deep alienation between the USA and Germany is a new fact since the politics of Donald Trump.

Whatever. Happy 4th advent Sunday.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: xyz

A very sad moment of the history and the values of all mankind. But Donald Trump failed fortunatelly perfectly. All vaccines will - as far as I know - not only be available for everyone - Trumps hate did also not destroy the will and ability of the USA and Germany to cooperate, although a deep alienation between the USA and Germany is a new fact since the politics of Donald Trump.

What the hell are you talking about?

To win against a pandemic is for example only possible wordwide. Money, nationalism and the stupidity of a president of the USA not to know this is a weird thing.

In Germany has for example nearly no one a problem that a "German" vaccine is used in the USA and England, while we are on our own still waiting to do so, although we have the problem that the Sars-CoV-2 grew out of control in Germany. For us it's more important to solve the problems in an European and a worldwide context. And we have to show that the western world - including the high respect for human rights in the western world - will come out more strong out of this deadly crisis, although the leading political idiot of the western world tried to ignore instead to solve this problem.

To win against a pandemic is for example only possible wordwide. Money, nationalism and the stupidity of a president of the USA not to know this is a weird thing.

In Germany has for example nearly no one a problem that a "German" vaccine is used in the USA and England, while we are on our own still waiting to do so, although we have the problem that the Sars-CoV-2 grew out of control in Germany. For us it's more important to solve the problems in an European and a worldwide context. And we have to show that the western world - including the high respect for human rights in the western world - will come out more strong out of this deadly crisis, although the leading political idiot of the western world tried to ignore instead to solve this problem.

You know, trying too hard now won't change your nation's history.

You know, trying too hard now won't change your nation's history.

My nations history? What do you know about this what you call "your nation"? And what did you not understand?

Last edited:
Unkotare

What means your "funny" now? Nothing is funny in context Donald Trump. Trump nearly totally destroyed the relations between Germany and the USA. Never since the USA is existing was the image of the USA on such a deep level as it is now - not only in Germany. Nonoe knows any longer whether it makes any sense to try to make a common politics together with the USA. What the USA said yesterday had not substance under Trump - and what the USA says today will this have a substance tomorrow?

Last edited:
Unkotare

A senseless "funny" is everything what you are able to say like a drivelling idiot? The USA has since Trump a completely new category of self-made problems. Indeed seems to be the only chance for the USA now to pray for you and your country.

If I think about now. You are a nation which seem to feel hate against a holy king of wisdom, who brought a vaccine against Corona to the birth of Jesus. The more I learn about the USA, the more strange becomes your country. You seem to become more and more a nation lost in hate. Nowhere in the world seems to be the birth of Jesus in 2020 so important as in your country.

Last edited:
Donald Trump Labelled 'Loser of the Year' by Europe's Biggest News Magazine

Europe is a giant armpit full of refugees who refuse to work or assimilate ,

Forum List

Back