The Trump vaccine myth

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

This vaccine was developed by Muslim immigrants living in Germany.

I doubt that they could enter the US under donnys bonehead muslim ban.

So there you go. The world has been saved by international co-operation. As it should be.

1608041398091.png

So there you go. The world has been saved by international co-operation. As it should be.

View attachment 429437

Here's a picture of your fake-ass London mayor supposedly getting the vaccine, but the cap still on the needle...

k7v3su63TAjza3yi5w2JrQOsdyzIM_FgDmyRPUAB5SI.png

View attachment 429437

Will you take The Trump Vaccine Tammy?

there is no trump vaccine but you will take your muslim vaccine at some point and still live your life thinking you are better than them, aint you... :)

View attachment 429437

Here's a picture of your fake-ass London mayor supposedly getting the vaccine, but the cap still on the needle...

k7v3su63TAjza3yi5w2JrQOsdyzIM_FgDmyRPUAB5SI.png

i bet these are not the type of needles you use everyday to chase the dragons, you know... :)

View attachment 429437

there is no trump vaccine but you will take your muslim vaccine at some point and still live your life thinking you are better than them, aint you... :)

I do not plan to take The Trump Vaccine. Or wait as long as I can.

When YOUR POTUS, and Commander-In-Chief, Trump, has THE TRUMP VACCINE ready for you will you take it to combat the Red Communist Chinese Flu?

View attachment 429437

I like you Manchelle Obama avatar.

Manchelle.jpg

Seeing as the virus spread throughout the world by the same manner, it's appropriate.

But, if dipshit libs want to blame Trump for the spread of the virus here, then he gets the credit for the vaccine getting here. That's how it works...

View attachment 429437

You mean the muslim vaccine dont you ? Invented in Germany by muslim immigrants.

View attachment 429437

You mean the muslim vaccine dont you ? Invented in Germany by muslim immigrants.

Do you have trouble reading when you are drunk Tammy?

Operation Warp Speed.

Seeing as the virus spread throughout the world by the same manner, it's appropriate.

But, if dipshit libs want to blame Trump for the spread of the virus here, then he gets the credit for the vaccine getting here. That's how it works...

nobody blames donald anything other than being an ignorant dufus who first ignored the virus,
then claimed it was less than a flu and would burn out by may
and finally had to shut down the biggest economy in the universe as a result of his ignorance...

The Moderna vaccine is easier to transport, is 94.5% effective against Covid, will start shipping next week (in line with Trump's promise of a vaccine by the end of the year) and is made in America. The vaccine was in fact ready in January of this year.

That the Moderna vaccine is better and made in the USA, must piss you off.

The Moderna vaccine is easier to transport, is 94.5% effective against Covid, will start shipping next week (in line with Trump's promise of a vaccine by the end of the year) and is made in America. The vaccine was in fact ready in January of this year.

God Bless Operation Warp Speed

View attachment 429437

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020/12/moderna-covid-19-vaccine-design.html

www.bloomberg.com

Moderna Vaccine Offers Possible Antidote to Deep-Freeze Problem
One of the biggest challenges to delivering a promising coronavirus vaccine based on unprecedented technology to millions around the world just got easier.

www.bloomberg.com
www.bloomberg.com

why would a vaccine piss off anyone with a sane mind...

a vaccine does piss off clueless anti-mask/anti-vac trump lunatics...

With Tommy repeatedly stating that "a Muslim vaccine" is going to save the world, it is a logical assumption that a better American vaccine might upset him.

With Tommy repeatedly stating that "a Muslim vaccine" is going to save the world, it is a logical assumption that a better American vaccine might upset him.

i think you mistake him with the trump lunatics...

they are already upset with vaccines, being a muslim vaccine they probably would jump off a bridge rather than taking one...

Forum List

Back