Donald Trump Labelled 'Loser of the Year' by Europe's Biggest News Magazine

It doesn't seem to do any good to refer to trump as a "loser." Perhaps "First Runner Up" would be a better fit, and Biden can present him with a participation trophy or medal on behalf of the American People.

In the past, Abraham Lincoln's (Lincoln was Republican) second vice president Andrew Johnson, was a Democrat.
In 1796, John Adams (Federalist) won the Presideny. However, his rival, Democrat-Republican Thomas Jefferson won 2nd and became vice president.
That is how reasonable Americans did it before Democrat voter fraud.

There was no voter fraud, though. The parties switched sides on major issues a long time ago. Lee Atwater. The "southern strategy," etc.
The hatred of Donald Trump has been entirely driven by US Jews, who have hated him since the 80s, I have no idea why. Der Spiegel is a Jewish magazine, not German.
I hadn't heard that. I do have a friend who as a Jewish wife that absolutely hates Trump though. Do they hate the fact that we moved our embassy or something?

I'm not Jewish, but what does religion have to do with it? We all have had four years of this horrid little unqualified conman and sex maniac. BTW: that so many people who say that they believe in the teachings of Jesus who actually have supported him is just shocking.
Thanks TDSer most don’t agree with you.

"most" what? Decent people don't support him.

... So, the nation that lost 2 world wars that WE WON, and the nation that gave us Hitler, is calling losers? LOL.
YOU are the loser in this thread.

Exactly: The nation which lost world war 1+2 and "gave you Hitler" (whatever this means) gave Mr. president Donald Trump not only the title 'loser of the year' - we say also he started to be president how he ended to be president: 'without decency and without dignity'. I would be astonished to meet in Germany anyone, who will not agree with this statements about Donald Trump. And I am not sure about how many people from other nations worldwide will also agree: 80%? 90%? 95%? 99%?

I fear it was necessarry to say this very clear, although it is Christmas tide. The time of Donald Trumps [self-]delusions has to end.

Last edited:
The Germans are just butthurt because Trump made them pay their fair share and we obliterated their entire country in WWII.

Germany had no army because NATO wanted Germany disarmed. Germany, having started two World Wars in less than 25 years, was deemed to be a danger to the rest of the world, especially after Hitler.

Just like Joe Biden will not be automatically assuming the tradition role of the American President as the Leader of the Free World. That is now Angela Merkel.

Donald Trump has succeeded in creating a New World Order. One that leaves the USA out of key leadership roles, because of your political instability, and unreliability as an ally.

The Germans are just butthurt because Trump made them pay their fair share and we obliterated their entire country in WWII.

Germany had no army because NATO wanted Germany disarmed. Germany, having started two World Wars in less than 25 years, was deemed to be a danger to the rest of the world, especially after Hitler.

Just like Joe Biden will not be automatically assuming the tradition role of the American President as the Leader of the Free World. That is now Angela Merkel.

Donald Trump has succeeded in creating a New World Order. One that leaves the USA out of key leadership roles, because of your political instability, and unreliability as an ally.

Look who's talking Canada. :talk2hand:

Anyway, I think we can agree Democrats have more in common with other liberal democracies than Republicans.

Yes, this is true, but those of us love America don't want to be Europe. We are the greatest nation in the world for a reason. Why would the Super Bowl champs decide to change their winning formula to that of a lesser team? The only ones in favor of that strategy would be those lesser teams(other countries) and the bench warmers(Democrats) who don't think it is fair that they don't get enough playing time, despite not being as good. This analogy explains much of the dislike of Trump around the world and in the US. Lots of lesser teams and lots of bench warmers.

So you are calling half the voting public indecent? That's a pretty arrogant statement. Meanwhile you obviously support Bejing-Biden the traitor and Kamala the dick sucking Marxist whore. Now that's what I call indecent.

Anyway, I think we can agree Democrats have more in common with other liberal democracies than Republicans.
Perhaps folks are combining the old GOP Republicans with Trump's autocratic rightwing, lumping them all together as Republicans. Today I even heard a TV talking head pronounce Liz Cheney as the de facto leader of the Republicans ( Neocon leaning) and Trump the leader of the Rightwing Autocrats ( the fascistic right).

But then who knows what will transpire in the next 12 months if New York doesn't nail Trump for his illegal shit before being elected.

Just on the news right now, the anchor on Fox News announced a group of Trump supporters in the thousands are prowling D.C. looking for the Electoral College Campus attempting to harass the electoral voters!

Yes, this is true, but those of us love America don't want to be Europe. We are the greatest nation in the world for a reason. Why would the Super Bowl champs decide to change their winning formula to that of a lesser team? The only ones in favor of that strategy would be those lesser teams(other countries) and the bench warmers(Democrats) who don't think it is fair that they don't get enough playing time, despite not being as good. This analogy explains much of the dislike of Trump around the world and in the US. Lots of lesser teams and lots of bench warmers.

So, in a round about way you admit that Democrats are more aligned with democratic values than Republicans.

Perhaps folks are combining the old GOP Republicans with Trump's autocratic rightwing, lumping them all together as Republicans. Today I even heard a TV talking head pronounce Liz Cheney as the de facto leader of the Republicans ( Neocon leaning) and Trump the leader of the Rightwing Autocrats ( the fascistic right).

But then who knows what will transpire in the next 12 months if New York doesn't nail Trump for his illegal shit before being elected.

Just on the news right now, the anchor on Fox News announced a group of Trump supporters in the thousands are prowling D.C. looking for the Electoral College Campus attempting to harass the electoral voters!

They're probably trying to enroll in the electoral college.

So you are calling half the voting public indecent? That's a pretty arrogant statement. Meanwhile you obviously support Bejing-Biden the traitor and Kamala the dick sucking Marxist whore. Now that's what I call indecent.

Yup. If the shoe fits, wear it. Insulting comments about Biden and Harris are meaningless except to demonstrate your mental problems.

Yup. If the shoe fits, wear it. Insulting comments about Biden and Harris are meaningless except to demonstrate your mental problems.
Gee, you mean after 4 years of the left calling Trump everything from a traitor to a sexual pervert and calling his wife a whore now we are supposed to treat traitor Bejing-Biden and Marxist Whore Harris with kid gloves? Can you get any more hypocritical? Talk about mental problems......

So, in a round about way you admit that Democrats are more aligned with democratic values than Republicans.
Democrats are aligned with Marxist/Communist values and now they have their own Marxists as President and Vice President.

Forum List

Back