Donald Trump just savaged an(other) American hero

OK

What did McCain do that equates to rape?
Vote against taking healthcare away from Americans is now rape?
when did I say he did???

try keeping up,,

would you respect a POW that raped your wife or not??

and voting to violate the constitution is raping millions of people and pissing on the graves of all service men that dies for freedom..

when did I say he did???

try keeping up,,

would you respect a POW that raped your wife or not??

and voting to violate the constitution is raping millions of people and pissing on the graves of all service men that dies for freedom..
OK
I would respect his service as a POW but not any crimes afterwards
What crime did McCain do?

OK
Lets see some examples
1635255738694.png

Link us up where you showed that respect. Surely there's a thread prior to the dust up between he and Trump where you lauded the man for his service. I mean if you respected him so much, surely you mentioned it SOMEWHERE!!!
You claim that I didn't, so you show where I disrespected him.

rightwinger
My brother saw combat in Vietnam and he is a hero to me but nobody else see's him as a hero. Same for McCain.

Colin Powell served a tour in Vietnam
On November 16, 1968, Major Colin Luther Powell was serving his second tour of duty in Vietnam, this time as the assistant Chief of Staff to the commander of the U.S. Army’s Americal Division (also called the 23rd Infantry Division). It was mostly a desk job, but that day Powell was traveling by helicopter with his commanding officer, Major General Charles M. Gettys, to inspect a captured North Vietnamese camp when their chopper clipped a tree during landing and crashed.

Powell received the Freedom Medal for his actions that day where he kept going back into the burning chopper to get his people out. He also received the Bronze Star and a purple heart.

You should have researched Powell before saying he'd never been in combat.@rightwinger

rightwinger
My brother saw combat in Vietnam and he is a hero to me but nobody else see's him as a hero. Same for McCain.

Colin Powell served a tour in Vietnam
On November 16, 1968, Major Colin Luther Powell was serving his second tour of duty in Vietnam, this time as the assistant Chief of Staff to the commander of the U.S. Army’s Americal Division (also called the 23rd Infantry Division). It was mostly a desk job, but that day Powell was traveling by helicopter with his commanding officer, Major General Charles M. Gettys, to inspect a captured North Vietnamese camp when their chopper clipped a tree during landing and crashed.

Powell received the Freedom Medal for his actions that day where he kept going back into the burning chopper to get his people out. He also received the Bronze Star and a purple heart.

You should have researched Powell before saying he'd never been in combat.@rightwinger
Powell was not a combat soldier
McCain was

rightwinger
Oh I love my country and I sure don't want to see it destroyed by the walking, talking disaster you voted for.

I have loads of respect for POW's I see them as hard assed survivors. Not heroes.

Powell was not a combat soldier
McCain was
Well for someone you don't see as a combat soldier he earned a bronze star and a purple heart. They don't give out medals for the hell of it.

McCain was a jet jockey who had the misfortune of being shot down. He was a POW. Period.

McCain was a stain in the Senate.

And you don't give a shit about McCain other than the TDS that is rattling around in your skull.
JUst wait and see what is said about trump after he's dead. All sorts of people will be coming out of the woodwork to talk about what a piece of garbage trump was.

Forum List

Back