Donald Trump just savaged an(other) American hero

Yep and Republicans loved him until you became Trump Humpers.
Not true. You can continue to lie all you like. Many conservatives spoke out against McCain being too liberal long before Trump came in the picture.
But there's absolutely no doubt at all that you and yours only decided how great he was AFTER he disrespected the man you all love to hate.

More of a hero than you'll ever be. Coward.
McCain was an arrogant ass. No hero. Last in his class. Caused an accident on his own ship that injured/killed a bunch of his fellows. Captured because he went somewhere he was told not to go. Upon return, immediately leaves the wife who waited for him for a rich heiress, then proceeded to berate her in public multiple times. Makes an ass of himself on the Senate floor and betrays his constituents one final time. That out of jealousy of Trump.

Not true. You can continue to lie all you like. Many conservatives spoke out against McCain being too liberal long before Trump came in the picture.
But there's absolutely no doubt at all that you and yours only decided how great he was AFTER he disrespected the man you all love to hate.
First of all I never said the man was great, I said I respect him because he served in the military as did I. I don't really feel the need to have to convince you of that, I really don't give a damn whether you believe it or not. McCain didn't become Republican enemy #1 until Trump hit the scene and the party that claimed they are pro military, so damn patriotic and blah, blah, blah, stood by and said nothing when a draft dodging coward consistently attacked a man who made the ultimate sacrifice for his country.

In a statement ostensibly about the late senator's daughter and her decision to leave "The View," Trump spent most of his time attacking McCain himself. Among the litany of abuse:

* Trump "made it possible for her father to have the world's longest funeral, designed and orchestrated by him, even though I was never, to put it mildly, a fan."

* Of McCain, Trump said: "In his own very special way, he was a RINO's RINO."

* Trump won Arizona in 2016 "despite [McCain] fighting against me."

* Trump noted that McCain "was close to last in his class at Annapolis."

Remember that Trump is talking about a man who spent years in a North Vietnamese prison camp where he was repeatedly tortured. The harm he suffered while in captivity stayed with him the rest of his life. (He could never lift his arm above his head again.) After his release, McCain served in the House and then was elected to the US Senate in 1986, where he served for more than three decades. He ran for president twice, winning the Republican nomination in 2008.

In short, whatever you think of McCain's politics, this was a man who spent nearly his entire life serving his country in some way, shape or form. You can like or dislike him personally -- and politically -- but there is no way to dispute that.

Which brings me back to Trump. Who, despite insisting that no one loves the military (and its commanders) more than him, has now publicly denigrated two highly-decorated military men in the last five days.

The hypocrisy there is obvious. But of course, Trump won't acknowledge it. That is simply Trump being Trump.

Now watch how many right wingers come out and defend this garbage.

Trump attacks a man when he was too much of a coward to even serve.

He claims he loves the military, but attacks military members at every twist and turn.

He has attacked 2 men who deserve nothing but honor and respect from this country.

To quote Nicholas in A Few Good Men.

I'd rather you just say 'thank you' and go on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post.
Funny how the names of McCain and Cheney have been rehabilitated when a few years ago they were the devil incarnate.

First of all I never said the man was great, I said I respect him because he served in the military as did I. I don't really feel the need to have to convince you of that, I really don't give a damn whether you believe it or not. McCain didn't become Republican enemy #1 until Trump hit the scene and the party that claimed they are pro military, so damn patriotic and blah, blah, blah, stood by and said nothing when a draft dodging coward consistently attacked a man who made the ultimate sacrifice for his country.
And all Im saying is that McCain didn't become the savior and respected man of the left until after he decided he hated Donald Trump.
As a matter of fact, he was the fucking DEVIL to the left before that.

And all Im saying is that McCain didn't become the savior and respected man of the left until after he decided he hated Donald Trump.
As a matter of fact, he was the fucking DEVIL to the left before that.
Well take it up with the left, I respect A MAN who makes the ultimate sacrifice for his country as compared to a draft dodging coward who now touts about how patriotic he is after the fact.

Well take it up with the left, I respect A MAN who makes the ultimate sacrifice for his country as compared to a draft dodging coward who now touts about how patriotic he is after the fact.
There are pieces of shit in the service too!!!! No doubt about it.

Ask Eddie Gallagher if he thinks that's the case?

I dont give McCain nearly the accolades you do. I never have. And I doubt you did either until he showed his ass to the "coward" you hate.

We are done. You have your opinion and I have mine. No need to go further.

He may not have been a hero, but he was a man who made the ultimate sacrifice for his country as compared to a coward who hid when his country called and folks like you think he is so patriotic.
Sorry, McCain didn't make an ultimate sacrifice. He died an old man of natural causes.

C

Can you say "photoshop'.

Here's the original photo you pig-faced liar. Note, he is wearing the same suit. Also, even in the original photo, the accusation is proven a lie. How is China these days PH. Or are you in Russia?

McCain was an arrogant ass. No hero. Last in his class. Caused an accident on his own ship that injured/killed a bunch of his fellows. Captured because he went somewhere he was told not to go. Upon return, immediately leaves the wife who waited for him for a rich heiress, then proceeded to berate her in public multiple times. Makes an ass of himself on the Senate floor and betrays his constituents one final time. That out of jealousy of Trump.
And Audie Murphy had a bad temper. Heroes have flaws. Muhammad Ali was a terrible womaniser.

All the rest of your BS post is about things he purportedly did in terms of his actions during war. All of which suddenly became an issue when he started berating the Orange Coward Buffoon. Funny that.

Forum List

Back