Donald Trump Jr: Chris Christie focuses more on ‘twinkies he jams in his face’ than redistricting battles

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i wish he said that about Stacey Abrams or Michael Moore, instead of attacking the still popular Christie

"I guess this means the bromance between your daddy and Christie is officially called off? Who will be his new main squeeze? Not looking like he wants to hook up with Lindsey Graham anymore. So who will the lucky chump be?" - Rick Wilson told Don Jr on twitter

i wish he said that about Stacey Abrams or Michael Moore, instead of attacking the still popular Christie

"I guess this means the bromance between your daddy and Christie is officially called off? Who will be his new main squeeze? Not looking like he wants to hook up with Lindsey Graham anymore. So who will the lucky chump be?" - Rick Wilson told Don Jr on twitter

Snicker snicker

• Banned
Gov. Christie will eat someone if they upset him...watch out Don Jr

• Banned
Oops!
“Governor Christie is an extremely knowledgeable and loyal person with the tools and resources to put together an unparalleled Transition Team, one that will be prepared to take over the White House when we win in November."

Oops!
“Governor Christie is an extremely knowledgeable and loyal person with the tools and resources to put together an unparalleled Transition Team, one that will be prepared to take over the White House when we win in November."

Trump is such a two faced sleazeball.

Forum List

Back