Donald Trump: John McCain has Made America Less Safe – “Spent Most of His Time in Senate Pushing Amn

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
that's going to leave a mark. but it's all truth

SNIP:
In an editorial at USA Today Donald Trump continued his attacks on Senator John McCain.

Trump also pointed out how no one in the news media or the GOP establishment criticized McCain for attacking the 20,000 conservative “crazies” who turned out to see him in Arizona.
USA Today reported:

John McCain has called his own constituents who want a secure border “crazies.” No one in the news media or the establishment, including the Republican National Committee, criticized the senator for those comments.

Now, as respected reporter Sharyl Attkisson has proved point by point, the news media are also distorting my words. But that is not my point. McCain the politician has failed the state of Arizona and the country.

During my entire business career, I have always made supporting veterans a top priority because our heroes deserve the very best for defending our freedom. Our Department of Veterans Affairs hospitals are outdated dumps. I will build the finest and most modern veterans hospitals in the world. The current medical assistance to our veterans is a disaster. A Trump administration will provide the finest universal access health care for our veterans. They will be able to get the best care anytime and anywhere.

Thanks to McCain and his Senate colleague Bernie Sanders, their legislation to cover up the VA scandal, in which 1,000+ veterans died waiting for medical care, made sure no one has been punished, charged, jailed, fined or held responsible. McCain has abandoned our veterans. I will fight for them.

ALL of it here:
Donald Trump John McCain has Made America Less Safe - Spent Most of His Time in Senate Pushing Amnesty - The Gateway Pundit

although I agree with Trump, I have to question why he is running against McCain, I was not aware that McCain was seeking the position of president.
Does anyone else think that Trumps face time in public could be better spent speaking the truth about the hildabeest and obama administration?

although I agree with Trump, I have to question why he is running against McCain, I was not aware that McCain was seeking the position of president.
Does anyone else think that Trumps face time in public could be better spent speaking the truth about the hildabeest and obama administration?

You want to save any ammo you may have until later when it really matters.
Screwing with McCain is a safe way of displaying his contempt for the status quo republicans.

Screwing with McCain is a safe way of displaying his contempt for the status quo republicans.
McCain is not a status quo republican, he is a liberal, democrat at heart. Scum.

Screwing with McCain by pointing out how McCain feels about voters is a way of screwing with McCain's reelection and eliminating McCain as a troublemaker down the line.

McCain is not a status quo republican, he is a liberal, democrat at heart. Scum.

We know that,just as we know Jeb is the same damn thing.
As matter of fact pretty much all of them are one in the same,they just have a different letter at the end of their name.

The media distort shit so bad all the time. All you see is "Trump attacks McCain's POW war record" but no mention that McCain took the first jab saying that Trump supporters are "crazies."

Liberal media: You gotta report the WHOLE story.

Now, as respected reporter Sharyl Attkisson has proved point by point, the news media are also distorting my words.
First of all Sharyl "Obama hacked my computer" Attkinson is hardly respected, except by crazies, and she is the one who distorted Drumpf Truck's words by leaving out his words, "because he was captured."

McCain is a POS we all know this. But Trump is NOT running against McCain! Point out Rubio and Bush's agenda's on immigration! I mean come on already...McCain is a dead horse with a big mouth let him run it...

Forum List

Back