Donald Trump is a man of contradictions.

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
We are told that Donald Trump used the office of the presidency to enrich himself, yet his net worth dropped every month he was in office, even during the three and a half years of one of the greatest economies in the history of our country, an economy which he created. Donald Trump was worth more money before getting involved in politics than after, can Joe Biden or Nancy Pelosi say the same thing?

We are told Donald Trump is a racist, yet he freed more black men than anyone since Abraham Lincoln after Joe Biden incarcerated them in the 1990s. Also, black and hispanic unemployment was at the lowest point in recorded history under Donald Trump.

We are told that Donald Trump created a crisis at the border, yet everything improved month after month at the border under Donald Trump. Then, after he leaves office, suddenly migrants flood the border and Donald Trump is supposedly to blame.

I could go on and on, except the central theme of the dishonest media is extremely apparent when they strive time and again to attempt to slander a great American who did more to unify this nation than anyone else in my lifetime.

Regardless of whether or not Trump runs in 2024, we need a president that wants to Keep America Great after Trump successfully implemented his Make America Great Again plan of action. So far Ted Cruz looks like the best option if Trump doesn't run in 2024.

Last edited:
Ronald Rump is an a$$hole... a loser... a has-been... yesterday's news... someone to stand alongside Benedict Arnold in the history books...

But he'll still be in the public eye from time to time... coming to a Grand Jury near you... :abgg2q.jpg:

Facts do not matter, only feelings.

Uncle Joe reminds them of that Uncle whose hands lingered when he tucked them in at night, and that makes them feel safe and loved.

You could go with Fled, but how far back do you have to go to see a President with a beard? Grant?
Problem with these dipshitocrats is they don't love America. And that's the biggest take from me from men like Trump, like Reagan. They are/were advocates for America FIRST!
They were all faggots, I mean advocates.

We are told that Donald Trump used the office of the presidency to enrich himself, yet his net worth dropped every month he was in office, even during the three and a half years of one of the greatest economies in the history of country which he created. Donald Trump was worth more money before getting involved in politics than after, can Joe Biden or Nancy Pelosi say the same thing?

We are told Donald Trump is a racist, yet he freed more black men than anyone since Abraham Lincoln after Joe Biden incarcerated them in the 1990s. Also, black and hispanic unemployment was at the lowest point in recorded history under Donald Trump.

We are told that Donald Trump created a crisis at the border, yet everything improved month after month at the border under Donald Trump. Then, after he leaves office, suddenly migrants flood the border and Donald Trump is supposedly to blame.

I could go on and on, except the central theme of the dishonest media is extremely apparent when they strive time and again to attempt to slander a great American who did more to unify this nation than anyone else in my lifetime.

Regardless of whether or not Trump runs in 2024, we need a president that wants to Keep America Great after Trump successfully implemented his Make America Great Again plan of action. So far Ted Cruz looks like the best option if Trump doesn't run in 2024.
Trump never implied that he sought public political office for profit in the first place.

Compare that to the kleptocrat Clintons. The governor of Arkansas' salary was merely ~$35,000 per year.

Yet they left office as multimillionaires.

And that's even without including the value of Hillary's black prisoner slaves serving her hand and foot and every whim that she boasted about in her autobiographical memoir in which she literally bragged about owning negro slaves in the Arkansas governor's mansion.

DJT is the anti-kleptocrat. That's why commie/pinko scumbags hate him so much.

Last edited:
Ronald Rump is an a$$hole... a loser... a has-been... yesterday's news... someone to stand alongside Benedict Arnold in the history books...
But he'll still be in the public eye from time to time... coming to a Grand Jury near you...

I've noticed you can never stop your obsession with President Trump yet you somehow always end up describing the DNC talking about him! You're very confused.

But he'll still be in the public eye from time to time... coming to a Grand Jury near you... :abgg2q.jpg:
Trump is the best thing that has happened since the end of WWII. Like a boss.

We are told that Donald Trump used the office of the presidency to enrich himself, yet his net worth dropped every month he was in office, even during the three and a half years of one of the greatest economies in the history of our country, an economy which he created. Donald Trump was worth more money before getting involved in politics than after, can Joe Biden or Nancy Pelosi say the same thing?

Agree with everything except the last part about Cruz...

The border was closed for a year due to covid. Only essential personnel were allowed to cross.

Trump is dumb as hell and a lifelong liar and cheat.

Teddy publicly supported overthrowing free elections, just to please trump. That makes him unfit for national office as making him officially anti-American, anti constitution and anti rule of law. Run him if you want to guarantee a democrat win.

How have you been tracking Trumps net worth?

Problem with these dipshitocrats is they don't love America. And that's the biggest take from me from men like Trump, like Reagan. They are/were advocates for America FIRST!
Reagan would be sick over Trump.

Forum List

Back