Biden Destroying the US Military

US military halts gender-neutral Army Combat Fitness Test (ACFT) test as female soldiers were failing at a rate of 65%, according to a Pentagon study. Review to make it fair to "both genders" underway.

Why have standards at all?

I am sorry, but Biden has nothing to do with this. That test was designed years ago.

Biden Xi and puppet masters stole this election in order to continue to destroy the United Sates from where Barack Ovomit left it.... destroying the Military is part of their diabolical plan.

Is the military going to accept all this shit lying down?

I'm beginning to believe they are. :(

Too sad too bad.

US military halts gender-neutral Army Combat Fitness Test (ACFT) test as female soldiers were failing at a rate of 65%, according to a Pentagon study. Review to make it fair to "both genders" underway.

I am sorry, but Biden has nothing to do with this. That test was designed years ago.

They're halting the test....which is something Biden's handlers elected to do.
The truth is....unless the standards are different...most of the females will fail.
The standards are different in Jump School. Women don't have to do chin-ups.
Haircut standards are different.
Uniform standards are different.
Height and weight standards are different.

The pathetic thing is that the military is just sitting back and allowing the gradual decline of the military's effectiveness. Of course, when you have Joint Chiefs of Staff who despite their claims, are pro-Marxism, you couldn't expect much else.

And the suspension of that test just occurred.

The pathetic thing is that the military is just sitting back and allowing the gradual decline of the military's effectiveness. Of course, when you have Joint Chiefs of Staff who despite their claims, are pro-Marxism, you couldn't expect much else.

Rank of General is just a political position.

Let all those weak pussies into the Army and watch their asses get kicked in combat! It's a Biden Plan! :scared1:

Agreed. Their fellow officers don't vote them into that position.

Our military is second to none and it cannot be matched. Plenty of high quality recruits.

They're halting the test....which is something Biden's handlers elected to do.
The truth is....unless the standards are different...most of the females will fail.
The standards are different in Jump School. Women don't have to do chin-ups.
Haircut standards are different.
Uniform standards are different.
Height and weight standards are different.

This version was supposed to go in effect October of last year. I am well familiar with this as I work for the Army and my daughter is a Captain.

And the suspension of that test just occurred.

It doesn't count until late 2022, so what is the impact?

Were you a draft dodger like Trump. He also mocks the military.

Lowering the standards for the military is a dangerous thing. Having a weaker defense is deadly...deadly to all the men and women serving.

Rank of General is just a political position.More

Were you a draft dodger like Trump. He also mocks the military.

more like a Joe Xiden style of draft dodger

Forum List

Back