Donald Trump: "If I don't get elected, it's going to be a bloodbath

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wow. What an example of leftist semantics.

Wrong, wrong, wrong.

Facts do not depend on your opinions.

I'm not a "leftist" you putz.

Just because I don't worship at the alter of Trump doesn't make me a leftist. If you paid attention, I do not support Biden either.

Now, which part of the post you find so objectionable isn't fact?

The part that says what his words meant might be interpreted as a call to violence by his more fervent followers?

The part that recommended he say what he means rather than define what he meant hours later?

Maybe it was the part where I referred to Biden as drooling?

Just because I don't worship at the alter of Trump doesn't make me a leftist. If you paid attention, I do not support Biden either.

The part that says what his words meant might be interpreted as a call to violence by his more fervent followers?

The part that recommended he say what he means rather than define what he meant hours later?

Ah....................

You're that rare "moderate".

Translates to "leftist who won't admit it".

There's a bunch of y'all here.

I guess that depends on how his more fervent supporters interpret his words...

If that's what he meant, he should have been clear when talking, not walking it back hours later.

It's bad enough we're left to frequently interpret what Biden is drooling about...

Maybe you should watch what he actually said. Or, keep lying. That seems to be the only option you clods have.

You're not a leftist yet you repeat the same lies they spew.

So, I guess you're just a simpleton.

At this point, it will not surprise me, regardless of who wins, we will see some unhappy folks. . .

Making the argument, that one side's supporters are better than the other is sort of tone deaf, IMO.

Trump Inauguration Riots and Protests Washington D.C.​

Violent Anti-Trump Protests Try To Steal Spotlight On Inauguration Day | NBC Nightly News​

Yup, a lie can travel half way around the world before the truth can even get it's boots on.
Most especially when concepts/facts/evidence/opinion that exposes the lie is suppressed, ignored, unethically edited, moved to where it won't be seen, deleted altogether by the media, social media, message boards, other means of mass communication. But the lie is allowed to spread unimpeded.

National Guard in New York Subways.

Sure sure sure.
Conservatives are going to keep lying about ‘crime.’

“Crime in the United States has declined significantly over the last year, according to new FBI data that contradicts a widespread national perception that law-breaking and violence are on the rise.”

At this point, it will not surprise me, regardless of who wins, we will see some unhappy folks. . .

Making the argument, that one side's supporters are better than the other is sort of tone deaf, IMO.

Trump Inauguration Riots and Protests Washington D.C.​

Violent Anti-Trump Protests Try To Steal Spotlight On Inauguration Day | NBC Nightly News​

If there's time for anyone to feel anything.

“Crime in the United States has declined significantly over the last year, according to new FBI data that contradicts a widespread national perception that law-breaking and violence are on the rise.”

If a guy shoplifts $950 worth of stuff from a store in California and the police
don't bother to arrest him, is that really a crime?

If that's what he meant, he should have been clear when talking, not walking it back hours later.

It's bad enough we're left to frequently interpret what Biden is drooling about...
When taken in context without the edit its clear.

This is typical Lying and gaslighting.

When taken in context of the speach its clear. Perhaps TDS clouds your vision?

Then why are they putting the guard in Subways Moonbat?

He didn't walk it back. He was perfectly clear in his words and intent with his words to all but those afflicted with TDS or hyperpartisanship.

I did check it out and what he said is that if we continue to allow China to control and manipulate the EV market, there will be a bloodbath for our auto industry.
Was there a previous post where the anti-trump used trumps phrase of "Bloodbath" to mean that 'trump meant violence to the Country.'

I'm not gonna reread every thread to find that, if it happened at all.

I think it's the trump cult that heard trump use "bloodbath" and they immediately went to the defense of and attacked the left, again.

From the posts i've read, people are just quoting exactly what trump said.

I listened to the speech in full context and not the dishonestly edited version you're quoting.

You do it since you're the one who posted the edited version
Where is the 'unedited' version?

Did trump say "It's gonna be a bloodbath for the auto industry"
or Did trump say, "It's gonna be a bloodbath for the Country."

Dear lord.

He didn't walk it back. He was perfectly clear in his words and intent with his words to all but those afflicted with TDS or hyperpartisanship.
Your posting is unacceptable. Don't if you don't want to keep looking like you do.

Yes, Donald Trump indeed made a statement about a potential “bloodbath” if he is not re-elected. During a rally in Ohio, he warned that if he doesn’t get elected, it would be a “bloodbath for the whole country.” He specifically mentioned the impact of offshoring on the auto industry and his plans to increase tariffs on foreign-made cars. Additionally, he expressed concern that if this election isn’t won, there might not be another election in the country1234. The context of his remarks was related to trade tensions with China and the automotive manufacturing sector. However, it’s essential to recognize that this statement was made during a political event and should be interpreted within that context.

Your posting is unacceptable. Don't if you don't want to keep looking like you do.

Yes, Donald Trump indeed made a statement about a potential “bloodbath” if he is not re-elected. During a rally in Ohio, he warned that if he doesn’t get elected, it would be a “bloodbath for the whole country.” He specifically mentioned the impact of offshoring on the auto industry and his plans to increase tariffs on foreign-made cars. Additionally, he expressed concern that if this election isn’t won, there might not be another election in the country1234. The context of his remarks was related to trade tensions with China and the automotive manufacturing sector. However, it’s essential to recognize that this statement was made during a political event and should be interpreted within that context.
When you get a little honesty get back to me. Until then do have a wonderful afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back