Donald Trump: "If I don't get elected, it's going to be a bloodbath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only one person lost their life on J6 as a result of that riot. Ashli Babbit, an UNARMED, female trespasser who was summarily executed by a capitol cop on the orders of commie, Nancy Piglosi.

As well as two capitol police officers who died in the following days in addition to Officer Michael Fanone who was tortured with a stun gun and was on permanent desk duty due to his injuries until his resignation.

But you already knew that, liar.

As well as two capitol police officers who died in the following days in addition to Officer Michael Fanone who was tortured with a stun gun and was on permanent desk duty due to his injuries until his resignation.

But you already knew that, liar.
Damn, you sure do have aversion to the truth.

Reeeeeeeeeeeee much?

Yeah, it might be, but not for the reasons he's talking about. Last time he lost his supporters stormed our Capitol and a few people lost their lives. Who's to say they won't do it all over again or worse, particularly with their sudden trust in polling?

what ever happened on jan 6th doesnt compare to the damage from 3 yrs of riots, looting and killing by you guys,,,

Yeah, it might be, but not for the reasons he's talking about. Last time he lost his supporters stormed our Capitol and a few people lost their lives. Who's to say they won't do it all over again or worse, particularly with their sudden trust in polling?

A friend of mine is leasing Melania right now, but honestly folks I think Doc Severance is going to favor us with a song right now.

For the life of me, I truly can't understand why he says crap like that....? Other than signaling to his followers, that this is what he would like to see happen? He's priming the pump...for violence, it seems.... :(
These aren't going away. We remember.
Dem Threats.jpg

democrat insurrectionists.jpg

For the life of me, I truly can't understand why he says crap like that....?
Because he is jerking off in public. When he says stuff like this, it is meant for his own ears. He gets his jollies by telling himself how important and powerful he is.

"Look at how they are fighting for me"

That's not how a normal human being reacts to violent insurrection.

For the life of me, I truly can't understand why he says crap like that....? Other than signaling to his followers, that this is what he would like to see happen? He's priming the pump...for violence, it seems.... :(
Trump thinks and talks like a wannabe fascist dictator. For some reason, Trump thinks that political intimidation Is the way for him to win the election. His talk of violence is a turn on to MAGA nuts, but not to the majority of true Americans. Let the moron Trump talk and spout his threats, he will only make the opposition grow stronger and stronger.

He's not far wrong.....The bloodbaths are already taking place in near all the blue-run cities and states.

Under continued leftist dem rule that will not change.....Hell, it's got so bad they have quit reporting their crime stats.

Win or lose I'll just watch your continued demise on TV out here in the Hinterlands and think.....Deserves has everything to do with it.

The big shit sandwich you have created.....It's all yours to enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back