Donald Trump humiliated after drawing a blank when trying to explain his second term goals

The Hope of the American people is that Donald J Trump can save us from the specter of an extremist Bidenist regime which will be massive new taxes, no growth, and economic decimation of the American heartland. Sleepy Joe's handlers will be seeking to reek vengeance on those who see greatness for America.
:rolleyes:

First you have to get rid of the cancer (Trump) and then you can begin to heal the nation. The first round of treatment was the 2018 election and that stopped the spreading by getting rid of the legislative agenda. Now we'll try to extract the tumor in the election. I don't know if it will work or not. But at least there's hope.
You just hate without reason.

Tell me, how president Trump administration has affected you negatively?

Do not mention anything after the virus, because when you read the worldwide news, the whole world has paid a hard price because that pandemic.

So, talk to me, were you discriminated by any reason under a new law he had the initiative to be created in order to harm your life?

Was the economy that bad that you said "enough"?

Were you persecuted without reason? Were your property confiscated or you incarcerated because you oppose his presidency?

If you are gay, did he send police to arrest you?

In resume, what the f*ck the president has made to hurt you?

Give me a reason why you, yes, why you hate so much the president.

And don't come with sh*t like "he made a promise and he didn't fulfill it" because such is what all politicians do. I think you hate the president because you are a social resent dude. Yup. That is what I think you are.

And listeing between the president and a social resent like you, I prefer to listen and support the president.

The Hope of the American people is that Donald J Trump can save us from the specter of an extremist Bidenist regime which will be massive new taxes, no growth, and economic decimation of the American heartland. Sleepy Joe's handlers will be seeking to reek vengeance on those who see greatness for America.

First you have to get rid of the cancer (Trump) and then you can begin to heal the nation. The first round of treatment was the 2018 election and that stopped the spreading by getting rid of the legislative agenda. Now we'll try to extract the tumor in the election. I don't know if it will work or not. But at least there's hope.
You just hate without reason.

Tell me, how president Trump administration has affected you negatively?

Do not mention anything after the virus, because when you read the worldwide news, the whole world has paid a hard price because that pandemic.

So, talk to me, were you discriminated by any reason under a new law he had the initiative to be created in order to harm your life?

Was the economy that bad that you said "enough"?

Were you persecuted without reason? Were your property confiscated or you incarcerated because you oppose his presidency?

If you are gay, did he send police to arrest you?

In resume, what the f*ck the president has made to hurt you?

Give me a reason why you, yes, why you hate so much the president.

And don't come with sh*t like "he made a promise and he didn't fulfill it" because such is what all politicians do. I think you hate the president because you are a social resent dude. Yup. That is what I think you are.

And listeing between the president and a social resent like you, I prefer to listen and support the president.
Orange Man Bad............

This blunder took place during an interview that aired on Wednesday evening. The President said he hadn't heard the criticism of his answer the last time he was asked the question, by Fox News' Sean Hannity, but said there was still "more to do" in his next term, again without naming any concrete policy goals. "We're going to make America great again.”

Maybe he could, um , build a wall and get Mexico to pay for it ?
/——/ Trump is smart enough not to give specifics because you bottom feeders will just misquote him and attack everything he says he’ll do.
Thats a winning strategy - vote for my secret policies ?

What happened to a better healthcare system ?

This blunder took place during an interview that aired on Wednesday evening. The President said he hadn't heard the criticism of his answer the last time he was asked the question, by Fox News' Sean Hannity, but said there was still "more to do" in his next term, again without naming any concrete policy goals. "We're going to make America great again.”

:auiqs.jpg:

Well, had he openly said "Crush Democrats, see them driven before me, and listen to the lamentation of their women" it likely would have raised a few eyebrows, eh?

Trump will win in 2020, the democrats are scum who should be deported to Cuba, where they can be taken care of, not have to work, get their rice and bean ration card.

/——/ Trump is smart enough not to give specifics because you bottom feeders will just misquote him and attack everything he says he’ll do.
Thats a winning strategy - vote for my secret policies ?

What happened to a better healthcare system ?
How often do you get to vote for a new King?

I honestly don't give a flying FUCK what kind of leftist garbage your EU propaganda wing writes up about OUR president.

Go suck a fat dick, ya faggot... oh wait... you do that already. One of the only things you're still allowed to do in that authoritarian, locked down, speech and thought controlled shit hole you call europe.
You really should leave the forum. You’re a disgusting idiot and make conservatives look like intolerant fools.

Don and Joe have much in common, they’re both demented.

This is the best our country can offer for the most powerful office in the world. Man, are we screwed.
/—-/ Not that I agree about Trump being demented, but look at the attacks launched against most Republicans when they run for office. Forget your politics for a moment, and decide if you’d go through that nightmare just to be in high office. Got anything remotely questionable in your background? Got a family member who went to jail? If you’re part of the ruling class you get a pass, but for an outsider, it is hell on earth.
which is why quality people on both sides are pretty hesitant to run for office....its bad enough when the person running gets shit shoveled on him....but when they start hitting the family that would be enough to say fuck this shit.....dont need it....

This is the best our country can offer for the most powerful office in the world. Man, are we screwed.
/—-/ Not that I agree about Trump being demented, but look at the attacks launched against most Republicans when they run for office. Forget your politics for a moment, and decide if you’d go through that nightmare just to be in high office. Got anything remotely questionable in your background? Got a family member who went to jail? If you’re part of the ruling class you get a pass, but for an outsider, it is hell on earth.
It’s no different for Ds.
/—-/ Yes, some Dem’s get the anal exam. Some are kicked to the curb for stupid reasons like Al Franken. Yeah the photo was inappropriate specially for a Senator, but forcing him to resign when Ted BELCH Kennedy got away with murder is just plain wrong.
Agreed. I thought the treatment of Franken awful, but insightful. He is a REAL progressive and in the D Party controlled by the Clintons and Obamas, apparently there’s no room for REAL progressives.

Their treatment of Bernie reflects this too.

which is why quality people on both sides are pretty hesitant to run for office....its bad enough when the person running gets shit shoveled on him....but when they start hitting the family that would be enough to say fuck this shit.....dont need it....
Yes, but the system is set up this way. The wealthy oligarchy controls the system and they don’t want a quality person. They want someone they can control, buy off or blackmail.

Yes, but the system is set up this way. The wealthy oligarchy controls the system and they don’t want a quality person. They want someone they can control, buy off or blackmail.
Who the fuck controls President Trump? He didnt take any monies from the wealthy, which is why the liberal elites hate his guts, egad you are such stupid people.

The adoring President Hannity served him up another softball, forgetting that Trump lacks the intellectual capacity to respond like a normal adult. No doubt Hannity wished he hadn't done that.

But, on the other hand, perhaps Hannity is like the Trumpsters here, possibly thinking it was the greatest answer to any question ever given by anyone ever, believe me. Who knows at this point.

We have a president who believes that George Washington and the continental army took over airports in the revolutionary war.

Who actually expects a coherent and intelligent answer from trump?

The adoring President Hannity served him up another softball, forgetting that Trump lacks the intellectual capacity to respond like a normal adult. No doubt Hannity wished he hadn't done that.

But, on the other hand, perhaps Hannity is like the Trumpsters here, possibly thinking it was the greatest answer to any question ever given by anyone ever, believe me. Who knows at this point.

We have a president who believes that George Washington and the continental army took over airports in the revolutionary war.

At least he didnt visit the 57 states of the US...

Funny shit. Where is our growth today? The Trump Recession.

The only tax increase will be the rollback on corporate tax cuts & tax cuts for the wealthy. When will you stupid fucks get that Republicans don't give a rat's ass about you unless you are wealthy or are a corporation.

Trump bankrupter farmers & hurt manufacturing with his tariffs.

You Trump supporters are the God damn dumbest bunch of people ever.

My God, he doubled the deficit before COVID hit. I thought you assfucks were about fiscal responsibility>

Where in the world did you ever get the idea that conservatives were about fiscal responsibility?

Seriously here, republicans/conservatives are the most fiscally IRRESPONSIBLE people in our nation.

Here's an example going back 40 years.

reagan took our budget deficit from 79 billion up to 155.2 billion. He took out national debt from 907 billion up to 2.6 trillion. Both of which was new historic highs.

bush the first took our budget deficit from 155.2 billion up to 255.1 billion. He took our national debt from 2.6 trillion up to 4.4 trillion. Both of which were new historic highs. He left our nation in recession and on the verge of economic collapse.

Clinton took our budget deficit from 155.2 billion DOWN to ZERO leaving a SURPLUS of 128.2 billion. He took our national debt from 4.4 trillion up to 5.8 trillion. Which is the least added to the national debt in that 40 years. He left historic record job creation and surplus. He also left a plan to have the reagan/bush national debt paid off by 2010. Too bad the bush boy trashed it.

The bush boy took our budget from a SURPLUS to a deficit in less than a year. He left 1.4 trillion in budget deficit when he was finished. He left nearly 13 trillion in debt. Both of which were new historic highs. He left a totally destroyed economy with every sector of our economy destroyed. It was the worst economic collapse since hoover and his republican great depression.

Obama took that historic budget deficit high of 1.4 trillion and slashed it down to around 400 billion. He basically slashed nearly 1 trillion off the budget deficit in 8 years. He took that national debt of nearly 13 trillion up to 19.5 trillion.

trump has taken that around 400 billion in budget deficit and exploded it to 1 trillion dollars before the virus spending. He is projected to leave nearly 2 trillion in budget deficit. He has taken that 19.5 trillion in debt up to 22.6 trillion but that's before the virus spending so by the time he leaves office that national debt will be well over 25 trillion.

Conservative/republican economics are the most irresponsible in our nation. Their social policies are just as irresponsible and destructive. I can't think of one policy they have that has helped our nation and people. But then, their policies change with the wind are only of convenience at the time.

The only tax increase will be the rollback on corporate tax cuts & tax cuts for the wealthy. When will you stupid fucks get that Republicans don't give a rat's ass about you unless you are wealthy or are a corporation.

My God, he doubled the deficit before COVID hit. I thought you assfucks were about fiscal responsibility>

Where in the world did you ever get the idea that conservatives were about fiscal responsibility?

Seriously here, republicans/conservatives are the most fiscally IRRESPONSIBLE people in our nation.

reagan took our budget deficit from 79 billion up to 155.2 billion. He took out national debt from 907 billion up to 2.6 trillion. Both of which was new historic highs.

bush the first took our budget deficit from 155.2 billion up to 255.1 billion. He took our national debt from 2.6 trillion up to 4.4 trillion. Both of which were new historic highs. He left our nation in recession and on the verge of economic collapse.

Clinton took our budget deficit from 155.2 billion DOWN to ZERO leaving a SURPLUS of 128.2 billion. He took our national debt from 4.4 trillion up to 5.8 trillion. Which is the least added to the national debt in that 40 years. He left historic record job creation and surplus. He also left a plan to have the reagan/bush national debt paid off by 2010. Too bad the bush boy trashed it.

The bush boy took our budget from a SURPLUS to a deficit in less than a year. He left 1.4 trillion in budget deficit when he was finished. He left nearly 13 trillion in debt. Both of which were new historic highs. He left a totally destroyed economy with every sector of our economy destroyed. It was the worst economic collapse since hoover and his republican great depression.

Obama took that historic budget deficit high of 1.4 trillion and slashed it down to around 400 billion. He basically slashed nearly 1 trillion off the budget deficit in 8 years. He took that national debt of nearly 13 trillion up to 19.5 trillion.

trump has taken that around 400 billion in budget deficit and exploded it to 1 trillion dollars before the virus spending. He is projected to leave nearly 2 trillion in budget deficit. He has taken that 19.5 trillion in debt up to 22.6 trillion but that's before the virus spending so by the time he leaves office that national debt will be well over 25 trillion.

Conservative/republican economics are the most irresponsible in our nation. Their social policies are just as irresponsible and destructive. I can't think of one policy they have that has helped our nation and people. But then, their policies change with the wind are only of convenience at the time.
/——/ What a blithering idiot. Only Congress controls the budget and democRATs line up to add pork to every budget since LBJ. And before you reply with the moronic ”the president signs it so he owns it” remember you snakes attack every president that vetoes a budget. So grow up and stop playing stupid.

At least he didnt visit the 57 states of the US...

Neither did Obama. He did go to all 50 states and the 7 US territories that vote in the democratic primaries and convention.

Which is what Obama was talking about. He misspoke.

At least Obama doesn't believe Washington and the continental army liberated airports.

The cancer in this country is you leftists.

/——/ What a blithering idiot. Only Congress controls the budget and democRATs line up to add pork to every budget since LBJ. And before you reply with the moronic ”the president signs it so he owns it” remember you snakes attack every president that vetoes a budget. So grow up and stop playing stupid.
You stupid assfuck, the President signs the budghet. The President pushed for the budget with those spending increases. His tax cuts skyrocketed the deficits. Trump takes credit for the tax cuts & the increased spending.

So pull your fat ignorant head out of Trump's ass once in a while you stupid fuck,.

The cancer in this country is you leftists.
So you like deficits & recessions now?

Forum List

Back