Donald Trump humiliated after drawing a blank when trying to explain his second term goals

Well OBiden can't get the job done..
Of course he can. See, he is not mentally ill like trump.
/—-/ Biden said the statues don’t belong in public view, they belong in museums. Yeah, Dementia Joe is on the ball.

Not what he said. Too much AM radio for you.

The contrast he made was public property vs museums. Like, courthouse green, etc. You really need to think a little more.

Joe introduced himself as Joe Bidens Husband today.....
And Trump introduced himself as "Ivanka's Daddy, if you know what I mean..."
Nope and I must say I don't know what you mean most of the time...
Ya, and i try to dumb it down for you. I can only do so much...

Sleepy's position on a second term for Trump is "I agree, d-d-d-erp trhp-p-p baaawchkk gloooppp schtyyyne fripp.... <belch>...<fart>.... <droooool>

This blunder took place during an interview that aired on Wednesday evening. The President said he hadn't heard the criticism of his answer the last time he was asked the question, by Fox News' Sean Hannity, but said there was still "more to do" in his next term, again without naming any concrete policy goals. "We're going to make America great again.”

Maybe he could, um , build a wall and get Mexico to pay for it ?

Well, you get humiliated every day you open another faggot thread, and you don't mind it at all.

TDS thread 1,740

And the fucking faggot brit just won't shut up.

Trump's goal....let Joe Biden slip away peacefully.

/—-/ Biden said the statues don’t belong in public view, they belong in museums. Yeah, Dementia Joe is on the ball.

Not what he said. Too much AM radio for you.

The contrast he made was public property vs museums. Like, courthouse green, etc. You really need to think a little more.
/——/ Dementia Joe said, “Confederate statues belong in museums, they don’t belong in public places." Because the public never go into museums???
Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

The Hope of the American people is that Donald J Trump can save us from the specter of an extremist Bidenist regime which will be massive new taxes, no growth, and economic decimation of the American heartland. Sleepy Joe's handlers will be seeking to reek vengeance on those who see greatness for America.
Funny shit. Where is our growth today? The Trump Recession.

The only tax increase will be the rollback on corporate tax cuts & tax cuts for the wealthy. When will you stupid fucks get that Republicans don't give a rat's ass about you unless you are wealthy or are a corporation.

Trump bankrupter farmers & hurt manufacturing with his tariffs.

You Trump supporters are the God damn dumbest bunch of people ever.

My God, he doubled the deficit before COVID hit. I thought you assfucks were about fiscal responsibility>
Obamacare!
Yes!!! The ACA was a great improvement to our insurance industry.

Those who buy insurance as individuals have saved thousands & millions are now insured through subsidies.

The Hope of the American people is that Donald J Trump can save us from the specter of an extremist Bidenist regime which will be massive new taxes, no growth, and economic decimation of the American heartland. Sleepy Joe's handlers will be seeking to reek vengeance on those who see greatness for America.

The only tax increase will be the rollback on corporate tax cuts & tax cuts for the wealthy. When will you stupid fucks get that Republicans don't give a rat's ass about you unless you are wealthy or are a corporation.

My God, he doubled the deficit before COVID hit. I thought you assfucks were about fiscal responsibility>
Obamacare!

Those who buy insurance as individuals have saved thousands & millions are now insured through subsidies.
/----/ Nothing affordable with the Affordable Care Act AKA Obzocare.
New York insurers want to hike rates by 24%, on average, while carriers in Washington are looking for a 19% average premium increase. In Maryland, CareFirst is asking for an average 18.5% rate bump for its HMO plans and a 91% spike for its PPO policies (which have far fewer enrollees), while Kaiser Permanente wants to boost premiums by more than 37%, on average.

Obamacare!

"subsidies" means "freeloading".

Taxpayers are forced to pay so someone else gets a free ride.

Obamacare!

New York insurers want to hike rates by 24%, on average, while carriers in Washington are looking for a 19% average premium increase. In Maryland, CareFirst is asking for an average 18.5% rate bump for its HMO plans and a 91% spike for its PPO policies (which have far fewer enrollees), while Kaiser Permanente wants to boost premiums by more than 37%, on average.

The Obamacare policies all have Huge deductibles as well as premiums. $6000 a year is considered to be a low deductible. However, the premium payers still get "free" prophylactics

Obamacare!

"subsidies" means "freeloading".

Taxpayers are forced to pay so someone else gets a free ride.

You mean like farmers & the fossil industry or nuclear power?

Obamacare!

The Obamacare policies all have Huge deductibles as well as premiums. $6000 a year is considered to be a low deductible. However, the premium payers still get "free" prophylactics
If you asfiucks bothered to look on the exchanges, you will find a wide range of policies. Some with low premiums and high deductibles and some witrh higher premiums and lower deductibles.

Yes 6000 is low. If you ever had to actually buy insurance, you would know this. The year before the exchanges opened,. my wide & I had a $1650/month premium.

You people are so fucklng ignorant thart it makes me sick.

Sleepy's position on a second term for Trump is "I agree, d-d-d-erp trhp-p-p baaawchkk gloooppp schtyyyne fripp.... <belch>...<fart>.... <droooool>
Tuypical Trump lovin assfuck making fun of people's disabilities.
/-----/ "Tuypical Trump lovin assfuck making fun of people's disabilities."
You finally admit Dementia Joe is disabled.

Tuypical Trump lovin assfuck making fun of people's disabilities.
/-----/ "Tuypical Trump lovin assfuck making fun of people's disabilities."
You finally admit Dementia Joe is disabled.
He has had a stuttering problem, you God damn stupid fuck.

Joe introduced himself as Joe Bidens Husband today.....
And Trump introduced himself as "Ivanka's Daddy, if you know what I mean..."
Nope and I must say I don't know what you mean most of the time...
Ya, and i try to dumb it down for you. I can only do so much...
You never say anything...you just insult and run.....shows a huge lack of intelligence....

Forum List

Back