Donald Trump Hints At Possible VP

There's more......more stealing......have you seen it, or are you going to blame AI or the Source?

Ramaswamy......the dude he STOLE his talking points from an Obama Speech.

Yeah, that guy.
Holy Fuck.

Accused of plagiarizing Obama, by this fat fucker...

Look at these faggots. :laughing0301:

1705978131049.jpeg

The Dims have no bench.
Both sides are weak.
It is a National Embarrassment.

Seriously, the (D) suck, but when you have Boebert, Gozar, Gaetz, MTG, Vivek, Lil Chair DeSantis, et al...........that's pretty weak too.

You should agree.
Accused of plagiarizing Obama, by this fat fucker...
No, it was the video.

We all want revenge. They can burn this mother fucker to the ground as long as the guilty are burned alive.

And I think Ramaswamy has the stomach for it.

My interview: "Hey Vivek, would the screams of communists being burned alive in cages bother you?"

"No? The job is yours."

Both sides are weak.
It is a National Embarrassment.

Seriously, the (D) suck, but when you have Boebert, Gozar, Gaetz, MTG, Vivek, Lil Chair DeSantis, et al...........that's pretty weak too.

You should agree.

No, it was the video.

You can bet that Obama stole it from someone else. That fucker would steal your fucking bicycle if you didn't lock your garage door.

You can bet that Obama stole it from someone else. That fucker would steal your fucking bicycle if you didn't lock your garage door.
Ok, fuck Obama.

Just admit, stay on topic, that the weasel Vivek stole it from Obama.
It's easy to do, but will you?

Ok, fuck Obama.

Just admit, stay on topic, that the weasel Vivek stole it from Obama.
It's easy to do, but will you?

Who cares? Obama is irrelevant, and nothing he accomplished even moved the needle.

Vivek would be a brilliant choice! He's young, smart, thinks on his feet, will push Romney McDaniel out of RNC Leadership, he doesn't play nicely with Progressive Jihadists. That's exactly why Trump will pick JebWithaVag Haley.

Just PROVE it.

Fucking worthless Racist.

Well to be fair, I bet his black half and his white half are always at odds with each other.

I mean he sees a bicycle, and he starts looking around to see if anyone's watching.

But then his white half taps him on the shoulder and says "No no no."

That's one fuck of a way to have to go through life, ain't it? :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back