RFK announces VP choice...I guess we can stop speculating on RFK being Trump's VP?

Who knows.

I like RFK. He seems like an honest man who speaks his mind.

He has saved many lives fighting corporate pollution of the environment and fighting big pharma when they are acting corrupt.
I don't know much about her

Other than the tabloid shit

Out of respect for his dad (my favorite politician) I had a lot of hope for him

But he jumped the shark with me not long after he announced that he was running

I dont know shit about her.

I cant say one way or the other.

When someone just say, “Horrible pick” with no context, it seems to me they are just a ball sucking cult fuck that does not know dhit about anything.

Otherwise said window licker would have included WHY it is a bad pick.

No wonder these dipshits love Biden. He is smarter than they are.

I’m listening to him speak now. He’s definitely a Democrat, and will pull votes from other Democrats who can’t vote for a senile old man importing a foreign invasion. RFK is a benefit to Trump.

Also, I wonder if Democrat Jews who support Israel, but refuse to vote for any Republican even if he’s a strong supporter, will go over to RFK. He is a traditional Democrat - IOW, he stands with Israel - and will be appealing to the Dem Jews who also can’t vote for Dementia.

Who knows.

I like RFK. He seems like an honest man who speaks his mind.

He has saved many lives fighting corporate pollution of the environment and fighting big pharma when they are acting corrupt.
He's a man who exaggerates and uses truthful hyperbole like Trump. Would've been a great fit. Just look at his time with the Hudson River group.

1711481509670.jpeg

I don't know much about her

Other than the tabloid shit

Out of respect for his dad (my favorite politician) I had a lot of hope for him

But he jumped the shark with me not long after he announced that he was running
and you don't know shit about Bobby, other than the tabloid shit. His time with the Hudson Valley river group ..

I’m listening to him speak now. He’s definitely a Democrat, and will pull votes from other Democrats who can’t vote for a senile old man importing a foreign invasion. RFK is a benefit to Trump.

Also, I wonder if Democrat Jews who support Israel, but refuse to vote for any Republican even if he’s a strong supporter, will go over to RFK. He is a traditional Democrat - IOW, he stands with Israel - and will be appealing to the Dem Jews who also can’t vote for Dementia.
Hard to tell who he will drain votes from

I hear a lot of rightwinger say they wanted trump to pick him as VP

Plus

tRump loves him some Israel

Plus

It's not hard to tell who's going to lose the votes. His VP pick is a radical leftist and another ambulance chaser. :laughing0301:

"In addition to being an attorney, Shanahan, 38, runs a foundation dedicated to left-wing causes like abortion rights, criminal justice reform, and fighting climate change. According to the Wall Street Journal, prior to joining forces with Kennedy, Shanahan had a history of supporting Democratic campaigns, including Joe Biden's 2020 presidential campaign. Kennedy is expected to formally introduce Shanahan as his running mate during an event scheduled for Tuesday in Oakland, Calif., Shanahan's hometown."

BREAKING: RFK Jr. Picks Radical Leftist As Running Mate

Plus

1) No way right wingers would want Trump to pick a liberal Democrat.

2) And I can tell where you stand on Israel with your snarky remark. He stands with the sole Jewish country trying to defend itself from savages and antisemites who want to destroy it.

It's not hard to tell who's going to lose the votes. His VP pick is a radical leftist and another ambulance chaser. :laughing0301:

"In addition to being an attorney, Shanahan, 38, runs a foundation dedicated to left-wing causes like abortion rights, criminal justice reform, and fighting climate change. According to the Wall Street Journal, prior to joining forces with Kennedy, Shanahan had a history of supporting Democratic campaigns, including Joe Biden's 2020 presidential campaign. Kennedy is expected to formally introduce Shanahan as his running mate during an event scheduled for Tuesday in Oakland, Calif., Shanahan's hometown."

BREAKING: RFK Jr. Picks Radical Leftist As Running Mate
He also complimented the Black Panther Party in his speech just now.

No, according to CULT FUCKS….he only hurts Trump….yet they do not want him To run.

Again, born liars.

You are 100% correct. RFK will steal more Biden than Trump votes if RFK goes 3rd party.

HE IS A DEMOCRAT. THE ONLY REASON HE IS NOT IN THE PRIMARY IS BECAUSE HE IS NOT A CULT DEM. DNC ONLY ALLOWS CULT MEMBERS.

We all knnow this.

Hey, cult, the more you blast RFK the more OBVIOUS it is that YOU FUCKING KNOW he steals more Biden than Trump votes.

If he took more Trump votes, you all would be licking RFK’s butt.

You fools are pathetic.

I think the key to their viability as spoilers of either candidate will be her/their stance on Hamas' war on Israel.

If one of them opposes Israel's survival as a nation at peace by supporting Hamas, they will syphon off votes from Biden. If both are pro-Israel then they will likely only get the "I'm disgusted by both of them" votes, which likely would have gone to Trump absent their ticket.

Forum List

Back