Donald Trump Hints At Possible VP

Well to be fair, I bet his black half and his white half are always at odds with each other.

I mean he sees a bicycle, and he starts looking around to see if anyone's watching.

But then his white half taps him on the shoulder and says "No no no."

That's one fuck of a way to have to go through life, ain't it? :laughing0301:
battlefield.jpg

Well to be fair, I bet his black half and his white half are always at odds with each other.

I mean he sees a bicycle, and he starts looking around to see if anyone's watching.

But then his white half taps him on the shoulder and says "No no no."

That's one fuck of a way to have to go through life, ain't it? :laughing0301:
Did you just watch Animal House?

I would expect an OLD fuck like you to get it, but then again.....

You are Brain Damaged.

Both sides are weak.
It is a National Embarrassment.

Seriously, the (D) suck, but when you have Boebert, Gozar, Gaetz, MTG, Vivek, Lil Chair DeSantis, et al...........that's pretty weak too.

You should agree.

No, it was the video.
Boebert et al (except for DeSantis and for Vivek’s delusions) didn’t constitute a bench. DeSantis doesn’t suck. He just ran a for shit campaign.

And Gaetz is actually far better than he gets portrayed in our biased liberal propaganda media.

Last edited:
Boebert et al (except for DeSantis and for Vivek’s delusions) didn’t constitute a bench. DeSantis doesn’t suck. He just ran a for shit campaign.

And Gaetz is actually far better than he gets portrayed in our biased liberal propaganda media.
Matt Gaetz DEFINES 'Silver Spoon' entitled lil BITCH.

And you support him?

Matt Gaetz DEFINES 'Silver Spoon' entitled lil BITCH.

And you support him?
Unlike you, I don’t give a crap about such irrelevant shit as “silver spoon” labels or claims that a guy is “entitled” or malarkey like your claim that he’s a “bitch.”

He has made many intelligent claims about the weak ass Republican leadership. I support the efforts of any one in politics who seeks to make the Republican Party more conservative and more effective.

Not for an elder white racist fuck like you.

I understand why a cretin like you would ponder such.
One thing about Queer Barry. He use to be considered the worst President in the history of the US until Potatohead took away the title.

One thing about Queer Barry. He use to be considered the worst President in the history of the US until Potatohead took away the title.
Your lil CULT believes that

The rest of the Sane people understand that trump is the biggest stain on American History

Trump is a POS, and you love Shit. 💩

Your lil CULT believes that

The rest of the Sane people understand that trump is the biggest stain on American History

Trump is a POS, and you love Shit. 💩

That's no way to talk about your next President.

I couldnt give a fuck about McCarthy. He was part of the problem.

You mean because he wouldn’t agree to shut down the government and default on our debt?

The BASTARD
What was he thinking?

You mean because he wouldn’t agree to shut down the government and default on our debt?
The shutdown wouldn’t have defaulted diddly dog re our debt. Your liberal propaganda and alarmism is tiresome.
The BASTARD
What was he thinking?
He was thinking as many piss poor Republican leaders have been prone to thinking: “doi! I gots ta go along to get along.”

Ineffectual opposition to the tyrannically inclined Democrap Parody is hardly a thing anybody should commend.

The shutdown wouldn’t have defaulted diddly dog re our debt. Your liberal propaganda and alarmism is tiresome.

He was thinking as many piss poor Republican leaders have been prone to thinking: “doi! I gots ta go along to get along.”

Ineffectual opposition to the tyrannically inclined Democrap Parody is hardly a thing anybody should commend.

McCarthy gave the finger to Chaos Republicans and didn’t give in to their childish temper tantrums

Johnson is doing the same

Forum List

Back