Donald Trump Finally Admits His Campaign Is Racist

top-gear-wheels-coming-off-o.gif

The Trump Campaign Is In Full Nuclear Meltdown Mode
Sources describe the campaign as an incompetent, backstabbing skeleton crew without any coherent message. And Donald Trump is making it worse.

The Trump Campaign Is in Full Nuclear Meltdown Mode

It's more like Hitlery for prison is on a meltdown. Trump would cream her in a debate.

Dude. Hillary will cream Trump. Since when you heard Trump talking about issues. All he's been doing is insulting people and alienating his own group.

Trump only treats people the way they treat him. You want to insult Trump, then he will insult you back. He is not alienating anyone. On the contrary, he is so well liked by the people that no matter what you lieberal Marxists try to do or say to try to destroy him he keeps on winning with the delegates. Hitlery will have a melt down when the Donald gets thru with her. Trump has been talking about many issues. Are you f'n asleep?

Actually mexico does send over their worst. Where do people fleeing justice go to? Huh...huh...to [a] country that won't turn them over like ours. American is the land of violent rapist not immigrants anymore

Get over yourself. Here's a list of countries that do not have extradition treaties with the U.S. Mexico is not among them.

Afghanistan, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Armenia, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bosnia and
Herzegovina, Brunei, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, the Central
African Republic, Chad, Mainland China, Comoros, Congo (Kinshasa), Congo (Brazzaville), Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Indonesia, Ivory Coast, Kazakhstan,
Kosovo, Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Libya, Macedonia, Madagascar, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands,
Mauritania, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nepal,
Niger, Oman, Qatar, Russia, Rwanda, Samoa, São Tomé & Príncipe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia,
Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu,
Vatican, Vietnam and Yemen.​

So if Mexican criminals flee to the U.S., they had better hope they don't get caught because if they do, they're going back to Mexico to stand trial.

Israel does not have an extradition treaty with America as far as I know.

Donald Trump: Unfit. Dangerous. Bizarre. Demagogue. Dictator.
Clinton's 10 Sharpest New Zingers About Trump isn’t reality television. This is actual reality.”

“You know, there’s no risk of people losing their lives if you blow up a golf course deal. The stakes in global statecraft are infinitely higher and more complex than the world of luxury hotels.”

“We all know the tools Donald Trump brings to the table — bragging, mocking, composing nasty tweets. I’m willing to bet he’s writing a few right now.”

“He is not just unprepared. He is temperamentally unfit to hold an office that requires knowledge, stability and immense responsibility.”

“Now, I will leave it to the psychiatrists to explain his affection for tyrants.”

“Imagine if he had not just his Twitter account at his disposal when he’s angry, but America’s entire arsenal. Do we want him making those calls? Do we want his finger anywhere near the button?”

But Trump is quite knowledgeable of how politics works. He is also quite a stable person. And the responsibilities that he has in running all of his businesses that he is involved in shows that he is quite capable of running a country. Trump tells it like it is and the people like him for it. Look at all the people that attend his primaries. Wake the hell up.

rofl.gif

Holy Orange. The power of self-delusion is deep with this one...
smack-self-in-the-head.gif

Rump has literally never held a job in his life. He's been handed everything since birth, including somewhere between 40 and 200 million by Daddy, including being named head honcho of Daddy's bidnesses for nothing, including inheriting all of Daddy's political connections and underhanded machinations, which by the way put him (Fred) under considerable scrutiny too. But as far as handling what the rest of us call a "job", which involves a selection process where you may or may not get hired, and which involves meeting somebody else's expectations at the risk of being -- what is the word --- "FIRED"..... he's got no experience with handling any kind of responsibility at all. And no, being the titular head of a "dump my name in bronze on your building" company that takes all the accolades when they're paid for and runs away and takes a swim in the river of DeNial when they go bankrupt, is absolutely *NOT* taking a position of responsibility.

So he's literally never held a job. What a great choice to just plunk into the most challenging job in the world huh?. After all, everybody else has just handed him anything he wants without question --- why shouldn't we? While we're at it let's name Michael Moore the Chief Dietician, let's have David Duke as the Minister of Race Relations and I want Stephen Hawking pitching to Bryce Harper.

SMFH....

Aw. are we jealous now, holy orange? You plunked in the last three Presidents and what have they done for you or america? They have given you wars, sending American jobs off to other countries, flooded America with illegal aliens, gave you 2008, and so much more. Can Trump do any worse? Stop listening to the lying corporate lieberal Marxist media and start to try and think for yourself for a change instead of having the media think for you. America is so full of lemmings like you.

Can Trump do any worse?

Trump sure can do worse .
..he sucks LARGE

Hillary Clinton laid out a vision for America that should unify every American, who rejects the language and tactics of Trump. Clinton’s message was one of togetherness that was the opposite of what Trump is campaigning on.

America is fed up with Right wing BS

Sources describe the campaign as an incompetent, backstabbing skeleton crew without any coherent message. And Donald Trump is making it worse.

It's more like Hitlery for prison is on a meltdown. Trump would cream her in a debate.

Dude. Hillary will cream Trump. Since when you heard Trump talking about issues. All he's been doing is insulting people and alienating his own group.

Trump only treats people the way they treat him. You want to insult Trump, then he will insult you back. He is not alienating anyone. On the contrary, he is so well liked by the people that no matter what you lieberal Marxists try to do or say to try to destroy him he keeps on winning with the delegates. Hitlery will have a melt down when the Donald gets thru with her. Trump has been talking about many issues. Are you f'n asleep?

Go back and read national enquirer to update yourself then get back to me.

Actually mexico does send over their worst. Where do people fleeing justice go to? Huh...huh...to [a] country that won't turn them over like ours. American is the land of violent rapist not immigrants anymore

Get over yourself. Here's a list of countries that do not have extradition treaties with the U.S. Mexico is not among them.

Afghanistan, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Armenia, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bosnia and
Herzegovina, Brunei, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, the Central
African Republic, Chad, Mainland China, Comoros, Congo (Kinshasa), Congo (Brazzaville), Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Indonesia, Ivory Coast, Kazakhstan,
Kosovo, Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Libya, Macedonia, Madagascar, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands,
Mauritania, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nepal,
Niger, Oman, Qatar, Russia, Rwanda, Samoa, São Tomé & Príncipe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia,
Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu,

So if Mexican criminals flee to the U.S., they had better hope they don't get caught because if they do, they're going back to Mexico to stand trial.

Israel's extradition treaty with the U.S. has been in force since the early 1960s.

FWIW, if you'd just clicked on the two links I provided, you'd have been taken to two lists: the list of countries that have extradition treaties with the U.S. and the list of countries that do not.

Clinton's 10 Sharpest New Zingers About Trump isn’t reality television. This is actual reality.”

“You know, there’s no risk of people losing their lives if you blow up a golf course deal. The stakes in global statecraft are infinitely higher and more complex than the world of luxury hotels.”

“We all know the tools Donald Trump brings to the table — bragging, mocking, composing nasty tweets. I’m willing to bet he’s writing a few right now.”

“He is not just unprepared. He is temperamentally unfit to hold an office that requires knowledge, stability and immense responsibility.”

“Now, I will leave it to the psychiatrists to explain his affection for tyrants.”

“Imagine if he had not just his Twitter account at his disposal when he’s angry, but America’s entire arsenal. Do we want him making those calls? Do we want his finger anywhere near the button?”

But Trump is quite knowledgeable of how politics works. He is also quite a stable person. And the responsibilities that he has in running all of his businesses that he is involved in shows that he is quite capable of running a country. Trump tells it like it is and the people like him for it. Look at all the people that attend his primaries. Wake the hell up.

rofl.gif

Rump has literally never held a job in his life. He's been handed everything since birth, including somewhere between 40 and 200 million by Daddy, including being named head honcho of Daddy's bidnesses for nothing, including inheriting all of Daddy's political connections and underhanded machinations, which by the way put him (Fred) under considerable scrutiny too. But as far as handling what the rest of us call a "job", which involves a selection process where you may or may not get hired, and which involves meeting somebody else's expectations at the risk of being -- what is the word --- "FIRED"..... he's got no experience with handling any kind of responsibility at all. And no, being the titular head of a "dump my name in bronze on your building" company that takes all the accolades when they're paid for and runs away and takes a swim in the river of DeNial when they go bankrupt, is absolutely *NOT* taking a position of responsibility.

So he's literally never held a job. What a great choice to just plunk into the most challenging job in the world huh?. After all, everybody else has just handed him anything he wants without question --- why shouldn't we? While we're at it let's name Michael Moore the Chief Dietician, let's have David Duke as the Minister of Race Relations and I want Stephen Hawking pitching to Bryce Harper.

SMFH....

Aw. are we jealous now, holy orange? You plunked in the last three Presidents and what have they done for you or america? They have given you wars, sending American jobs off to other countries, flooded America with illegal aliens, gave you 2008, and so much more. Can Trump do any worse? Stop listening to the lying corporate lieberal Marxist media and start to try and think for yourself for a change instead of having the media think for you. America is so full of lemmings like you.

smileyslaughing_lol_dielaughing_100-101.gif

You must be new here Hunior.

Go look up my posts in "Media". Then crawl back if you have the guts.
You might also try actually reading the post you quoted. That is, again, if you have the stones to address it head-on.

As a matter of fact I just finished reading a story about these two trans mixed up in the head gender thingys in the National Enquirer that want to get married. It was so touching to hear their love story that it almost brought me to tears. There, I got back to you.

rofl.gif

SMFH....

You might also try actually reading the post you quoted. That is, again, if you have the stones to address it head-on.

I think that you are the junior one here, stupid. Check out mine and your joined dates. Already you look like an idiot lemming.

So, what topic am I suppose to look up that you want me to check out in "media" stupid? Do you think that I am that stunned to go check out every topic in media to look for your post? Personally, I think that you are two sandwiches shy a picnic. But hey, just my opinion of you. :badgrin:

Israel's extradition treaty with the U.S. has been in force since the early 1960s.

FWIW, if you'd just clicked on the two links I provided, you'd have been taken to two lists: the list of countries that have extradition treaties with the U.S. and the list of countries that do not.

Done. You win. :beer:

rofl.gif

SMFH....

I think that you are the junior one here, stupid. Check out mine and your joined dates. Already you look like an idiot lemming.

So, what topic am I suppose to look up that you want me to check out in "media" stupid? Do you think that I am that stunned to go check out every topic in media to look for your post? Personally, I think that you are two sandwiches shy a picnic. But hey, just my opinion of you. :badgrin:

I'm supposed to be impressed that you joined six years ago and couldn't think of anything to say? 500 posts in six years, really Hunior? :lol:

Dismissed. Come back in six more years.

As a matter of fact I just finished reading a story about these two trans mixed up in the head gender thingys in the National Enquirer that want to get married. It was so touching to hear their love story that it almost brought me to tears. There, I got back to you.

Huh.......... Are you talking to me bro?

He’s no longer pretending.

Ever since he launched his campaign by calling Mexicans “rapists“ and drug dealers,Donald Trump has insisted that he loves minorities and they love him right back.

“I’m going to do great with the Hispanics,” Trump insisted after tweeting a photo of himself eating a taco bowl on Cinco de Mayo. The image was accompanied by his oft-repeated phrase, “I love Hispanics!”

And despite having strong support from white supremacists, Trump has also reassured everyone that black people like him just as much.

To prove his point, Trump singled out a single African-American supporter at his rally last week in California, telling the crowd to “look at my African-American.”

But the presumptive GOP nominee is now largely dropping this pretense and admitting that yes, his campaign is actually racist against certain groups of people.

Trump has been taking heat for going after the ethnic heritage of a federal judge, Gonzalo Curiel, who is handling two lawsuits against Trump University. Former employees have called the for-profit school a “fraudulent scheme“ that “preyed upon the elderly and uneducated to separate them from their money.”

Last week, Curiel ordered the release of embarrassing internal documents, which set off Trump’s anger. Trump called him a “hater” and said he believed the judge was “Mexican.”

Curiel was born in Indiana to parents who emigrated from Mexico.

Trump has stood by his criticism of Curiel, saying that because of his ethnicity, Curiel cannot be impartial.

“He’s a Mexican,” Trump said in a Friday CNN interview. “We’re building a wall between here and Mexico. The answer is, he is giving us very unfair rulings — rulings that people can’t even believe.”

In other words, Trump is admitting that he does indeed have a problem with “the Hispanics” — which goes against what he’s been saying in speeches for months.

More: Donald Trump Finally Admits His Campaign Is Racist

Trump is clearly a racist. His campaign rhetoric has been wreaking of racism since the beginning.

Racism is why Trump is popular among the GOP base.

Oh bull hockey. He is not doing that at all. I saw him on a live interview myself this evening. This is pathetic at best. :lol: :lol:
I couldn't agree more.

Just remember who the op is.

You know Shittigbull. An idiot who wastes no time putting up threads about how Trump is a racist, liar and anything else her feeble mind can dream up.

Oh and while the idiot is doing this she's rooting for Hitlery as POTUS not caring what an incompetent that bitch is.

You can't cure stupid.

Forum List

Back