Donald Trump Defiantly Declares ‘WE WILL NOT COMPLY’ in Response to Efforts to Reinstate COVID Lockdowns and Mask and Vaccine Mandates

HUH..?? - what inspired you to come up with such an absurd statement?

Okay, let me try and help you on this.

Trump is the, wannabe shepherd of the US voter flock, and has a little flock of mindless sheep, baaing&bleating onto everything he does or says. Whilst Biden is a factual shepherd and has a large flock of mindless sheep, baaing&bleating onto everything he does or says.

In conclusion those who vote for either of these two shepherds are mindless SHEEP that are longing for a promising meadow.

However even a mindless sheep knows how to avoid the worst part of a meadow, regardless as to which meadow the shepherd chose. That is why a shepherd uses sheepdogs who will bark and yap at any sheep that tries to wander off from a designated shitty spot on a meadow.
These sheepdogs are also termed MAGA's (the s stands for sheepdog), and are only used by shepherds that are enforcing the wrong spot on a meadow.

I hope this does help you a bit.

There could be far more worse choices than Trump. At least we don't have a Pooh Bear for President. :21:

pooh.jpg

I frequently pointed out in 2016 that the New York City limousine liberal Donald Trump was going to destroy the GOP from the inside.

Now he wants to kill even more right wing rubes with Covid!

It's no coincidence the majority of the slick city grifter's followers are country bumpkins.

Trump
trump-registration.jpg

Trump pushed operation snake juice and the sheep crawled all over each other to take this injection that injured and killed millions.

At least we don't have a Pooh Bear for President. :21:
Well Pooh Bear or not - you are overlooking two essential aspects

1.) there is factually no proof that these 1.4 billion sheep are mindless (except for a very, very, small flock in HK) - simply due to them not being able to chose between shepherds, and the vast majority finding the present shepherd to be acceptable.

2.) even though their shepherd has send them presently to rather dry and arid pastures - if these sheep should get funny ideas, e.g. starting to develop or deploy Lefty&Lib grassing aspirations and techniques, then that shepherd has around 100 million sheepdogs in place.

Last edited:
A lot of people are into non compliance. Governor Newsom banned those little plastic produce bags at the grocery store. Not one grocery store has complied. Not one.
He'll send the FBI after them eventually.

Right after they get done with the soccer mom's.

We won’t get fooled again
Talk about overcrowding jails on minor frivolous charges

Wrong bags. Not the bags they pack the groceries in. The ones that were recently banned are the small thin plastic ones in the produce. department. They were supposed to be replaced by paper bags. But, no one complied.
That doesn't start until 2025.

DERP

And you had the once in a lifetime opportunity to stand up for yourself, assert your autonomy, and declare to the world that it's your body and your choice.

But you fucking failed. You gobbled the cock, bro. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301::21::lmao:
Don't be stupider than you have to...

Oh, it's you.

Carry on.

I’m with Trump!

“But they will fail because we will not let it happen,” he said, also promising to “use every available authority” if he is reelected to cut federal funding to any school, college, airline, or public transportation system that imposes a mask mandate or a vaccine mandate.

Mass resistance.

Peaceful civil disobedience.

Overwhelm the system.

MAGA!

Trump got canned over his mishandling of COVID.

I’m with Trump!

“But they will fail because we will not let it happen,” he said, also promising to “use every available authority” if he is reelected to cut federal funding to any school, college, airline, or public transportation system that imposes a mask mandate or a vaccine mandate.

Mass resistance.

Overwhelm the system.

MAGA!

Then you'll needlessly die at higher rates than you needed to. Just like Florida did.

California, NY and FL had roughly the same per capita death rate until the vaccine came out. Then FL pulled ahead suddenly, consistently, and at the cost of thousands and thousands of lives.

I’m with Trump!

Mass resistance.

Overwhelm the system.

MAGA!

Trump is a civilian. Wh gives a Fk what he says he’ll do. Loser will never be president of anything,

Put three sick people in the same room this winter—one with COVID, another with a common cold, and the third with the flu—and “it’s way harder to tell the difference,” Chavez told me. Today’s most common COVID symptoms are mundane: sore throat, runny nose, congestion, sneezing, coughing, headache. And several of the wonkier ones that once hogged headlines have become rare.

Forum List

Back