Donald Trump Defiantly Declares ‘WE WILL NOT COMPLY’ in Response to Efforts to Reinstate COVID Lockdowns and Mask and Vaccine Mandates

URfuneral.jpeg

Wow....I made that meme over two years ago.

Having one's meme stolen is one of life's great pleasures!

You go dawg. I tried to substantiate that with both a google image and tineye search and found no previous results for the captioned image or the caption alone.

I'm gonna have to go with "authentically yours." :beer:

Wow....I made that meme over two years ago.
Having one's meme stolen is one of life's great pleasures!

I do not remember, now, where or when, but the version I came across was looking rather ragged, like it had been re-edited too many times, and resaved too many times with the JPEG-quality set too low. I was impressed enough with it, to rebuild a new version pretty much from scratch. I found the best version I could of the original image, and ran it through some heavy-duty image-enhancement software to make it even better; redid the text, and added the red circle around the idiot.

Perhaps you have a cleaner version of it than what I originally found.

I do not remember, now, where or when, but the version I came across was looking rather ragged, like it had been re-edited too many times, and resaved too many times with the JPEG-quality set too low. I was impressed enough with it, to rebuild a new version pretty much from scratch. I found the best version I could of the original image, and ran it through some heavy-duty image-enhancement software to make it even better; redid the text, and added the red circle around the idiot.

Perhaps you have a cleaner version of it than what I originally found.
It's in my stash somewhere...That exact meme is a ripoff....I didn't feel the need to circle him....The pic was obvious enough.

Was still on Fascistbook when I made the original, and it got stolen like it was solid gold coin.

I’m with Trump!

“But they will fail because we will not let it happen,” he said, also promising to “use every available authority” if he is reelected to cut federal funding to any school, college, airline, or public transportation system that imposes a mask mandate or a vaccine mandate.

Mass resistance.

Peaceful civil disobedience.

Overwhelm the system.

MAGA!

How many times has trump been vaccinated while telling you not to get one? Talk about a bunch of dummies.....

I'm looking forward to doctors and nurses Defiantly Declaring that those who didn't take sensible precautions go to the back of the treatment line.

He is no sheeple.
HUH..?? - what inspired you to come up with such an absurd statement?

Okay, let me try and help you on this.

Trump is the, wannabe shepherd of the US voter flock, and has a little flock of mindless sheep, baaing&bleating onto everything he does or says. Whilst Biden is a factual shepherd and has a large flock of mindless sheep, baaing&bleating onto everything he does or says.

In conclusion those who vote for either of these two shepherds are mindless SHEEP that are longing for a promising meadow.

However even a mindless sheep knows how to avoid the worst part of a meadow, regardless as to which meadow the shepherd chose. That is why a shepherd uses sheepdogs who will bark and yap at any sheep that tries to wander off from a designated shitty spot on a meadow.
These sheepdogs are also termed MAGA's (the s stands for sheepdog), and are only used by shepherds that are enforcing the wrong spot on a meadow.

I hope this does help you a bit.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back