Donald Trump Backing Off On Immigration??

Flopper

Diamond Member
Mar 23, 2010
Washington

Several people who met with Trump on Saturday told NBC that the Republican nominee seems to be easing his stance on illegal immigration. “He definitely was seeking input from this group of Latinos in terms of immigration reform,” Jesus Marquez, a Nevada political analyst and Latino outreach strategist, told the news outlet. “He is expecting for us to lay out points of a future plan for immigration.”

Trump is scheduled to speak in Colorado on Thursday, where he’s expected to lay out details for his updated immigration policy. A path to citizenship will certainly be on the table.

Is this the same Donald Trump who less than a year ago told us Mexico is sending over rapist and criminals into the US, the same Donald Trump who proposed deporting all 11 million illegal immigrants, the same Donald Trump who promised to build a 2000 mile wall to separate Mexico and the US and to force Mexico to pay for it?

Yes, this is the same Donald Trump, version 2 or maybe version 22. Anyone who has followed the career of Trump should not be surprised. Trump is famous for his huge exaggerations and promises that he never seems to remember like his wedding vows, a sports stadium in the Bronx, the tallest building in the world in Midtown, his promises to his students in Trump University, his promise of an art gallery to the city of NY, Trump Towers in New Orleans to open in 2011, and his promise to his supporters, "I will never lie to you".

Donald Trump's Immigration Reform May Be Less Severe Than We Thought

Several people who met with Trump on Saturday told NBC that the Republican nominee seems to be easing his stance on illegal immigration. “He definitely was seeking input from this group of Latinos in terms of immigration reform,” Jesus Marquez, a Nevada political analyst and Latino outreach strategist, told the news outlet. “He is expecting for us to lay out points of a future plan for immigration.”

Trump is scheduled to speak in Colorado on Thursday, where he’s expected to lay out details for his updated immigration policy. A path to citizenship will certainly be on the table.

Is this the same Donald Trump who less than a year ago told us Mexico is sending over rapist and criminals into the US, the same Donald Trump who proposed deporting all 11 million illegal immigrants, the same Donald Trump who promised to build a 2000 mile wall to separate Mexico and the US and to force Mexico to pay for it?

Yes, this is the same Donald Trump, version 2 or maybe version 22. Anyone who has followed the career of Trump should not be surprised. Trump is famous for his huge exaggerations and promises that he never seems to remember like his wedding vows, a sports stadium in the Bronx, the tallest building in the world in Midtown, his promises to his students in Trump University, his promise of an art gallery to the city of NY, Trump Towers in New Orleans to open in 2011, and his promise to his supporters, "I will never lie to you".

Sure lets not check into anyone who wants to come to the US. lets not deport anyone with a felony criminal record. Try and sell that to Kate Steinle's family and other victims.

Well folks (patting self on the back....) I never believed
that Trump would-----when push came to shove-----do the
DEPORTATION thing------Mexicans are kinda part of the
WORK FORCE AND ECONOMY in the USA and----the
Donald is a PRAGMATIST above all------and underneath---
a liberal humanitarian. He would not do it-----because it
wouldn't work out well------and because--under the skin---he
is actually a moderately soft touch. HILDEGARD on the
other hand will do anything which is to the advantage of
HILDEGARD--------IMHO. I expect the Donald to try to
improve the Mexican economy as a LONG TERM solution
to the WHOLE problem-----between the USA and Mexico.
----which btw--IS A CONSIDERABLE PROBLEM----Mexico
serves as a conduit not only for drugs but for islamo terrorists-------so Mexicans (both documented and undocumented) have
told me. My Spanish is very rudimentary-----but even I could
figure out that islamo propaganda has somehow crept into
EL DIARIO

Well let's hope he does his damn job as president and ENFORCES THE LAW. That is the DUTY of the president, and Obama has failed miserably at the job, even going as far as tying the hands of our border agents. It's a thankless and pointless job under Obama. Hopefully that will change with President Trump.

Well let's hope he does his damn job as president and ENFORCES THE LAW. That is the DUTY of the president, and Obama has failed miserably at the job, even going as far as tying the hands of our border agents. It's a thankless and pointless job under Obama. Hopefully that will change with President Trump.

I do believe that the Donald------big and audacious as is his mouth-----will RISE to the occasion. I also believe that
Hillary is far too entrenched in the POLITICAL SYSTEM to
extricate herself from the corruption thereof. I also believe that
"death angel" is a poor choice of SN.

serves as a conduit not only for drugs but for islamo terrorists-------so Mexicans (both documented and undocumented) have
EL DIARIO

EL DIARIO" wha'dat? New Olympic sport "dueling daiharia" or is it "sychronized daiahria"?

EL DIARIO

"EL DIARIO" wha'dat? New Olympic sport "dueling daiharia" in green Brazil pool?

Spanish language newspaper of NY state. Brazilians speak
Portugese. From your picture----I surmise that you are either
a cute girl------or a cute boy rasta. sorry----but I am just not sure

mexico is not sending us their best people. either we have a country, or we don't.

hillary won't enforce the law, nor will she follow the law.

I think I may have set world record, most mis-spellings in fewest words more than three letters. Some of caused by equipment, auto-correct. Garsh darn it all......I need, I need! My apologies to all genius leftist buffoons out there.

Trump always specified the illegal immigrants would be deported humanely, so it should be no surprise to anyone paying attention that a careful plan for how to do it humanely is an ongoing process. To Clinton, Hispanics are just votes, but Trump understands they are people and while the president's first responsibility is to serve the needs of Americans, it does not serve the greater needs of America to treat these illegal aliens inhumanely, despite the fact their presence does considerable harm to Americans. Terms like humane and inhumane are apparently meaningless to many Clinton supporters.

It will be the same with "the wall", watch. Never gonna happen, just stoking up the dopes.

Trump always specified the illegal immigrants would be deported humanely, so it should be no surprise to anyone paying attention that a careful plan for how to do it humanely is an ongoing process. To Clinton, Hispanics are just votes, but Trump understands they are people and while the president's first responsibility is to serve the needs of Americans, it does not serve the greater needs of America to treat these illegal aliens inhumanely, despite the fact their presence does considerable harm to Americans. Terms like humane and inhumane are apparently meaningless to many Clinton supporters.

These next few months will be full of attempts to recreate Don as a decent human being. We'll see how successful that is at large in November.

These next few months will be full of attempts to recreate Don as a decent human being. We'll see how successful that is at large in November.
Trump's whole history shows him to be a decent human being. The same, of course, cannot be said of the Clintons.

The Trump for President 2016 will hold the record for the most reboots in election history....
You know to make Hispanics happy he will blame the misunderstanding all on the evil corrupt media
that distorts his words.....

When small hands DJT is asked about the Mexican wall after this reach out to Blacks and Hispanics
Trump will say he never said anything about a wall....

EL DIARIO
Donald Trump is a salesmen and his product is Donald Trump. Immigration is nothing more than an issue he's using to get to the presidency which he believes will enhance his name and his brand. Understanding Trump is easy as long as you remember there are only two things in his life that are important to him, winning the race, the contract, the bid or whatever and his name and thus his brand. That's it. This is at the heart of everything he says and does and has been every since the day he started working for his Dad over 50 years ago.

Last edited:

Trump's whole history shows him to be a decent human being. The same, of course, cannot be said of the Clintons.

It cannot honesty be said of either hon. That's the point. I have no use for your fantasies.

Forum List

Back