Donald Trump Backing Off On Immigration??

Trump is giving a speech on immigration Thursday in Colorado. Let's wait to see what he says and not somebody's opinion of what he's decided.

If you believe that, you know nothing about Trump
Well, we KNOW Hillary isn't on friendly terms with the law -- any more than Obama. Trump loves this country. Hillary is all about Hillary.
And Trump isn't all about Trump? If Trump really loved this country so much, why did he hide behind student deferments for 3 years while other young men his age were fighting and dying in Vietnam. Over the years, he's had ample opportunities for public service, yet he had no interest. Now at age 70, he's decided it's time to serve his country, in the highest and most power office in the land.

If Trump wanted to serve the people of this country he could have been paying his employees a fair wage and they shouldn't have had to take him to court to get paid what he owed them. If he was really interested in education, he could have made real contributions, not creating a University whose sole intent was to scan the students out of millions of dollars. He's promised art museums, road improvements, public gardens, public spaces when selling his projects to communities and when they were done, Donald always found a loophole to delay or totally renege on his promises.

No, it's not love Donald feels for this country, if anything it's guilt.

Do you believe the bold letters is somehow going to give credence to your inane claims?

here you go , looks like close to 10,000 muslim Syrian refugee invaders are here or are coming Flopper . --- http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goodenough/ ---
No, Trump will claim hundreds of thousands. My point has nothing to do with immigration but rather Trump's inability to address the world as it is without manufacturing a new one to fit his needs.

Donald in his 70's, remains fully committed to his pursuits which include fighting, consuming, and marking the planet with his name. The presidency is just another place for the Trump brand. Trump supporters don't seem to understand that some things are a lot worse than having a seasoned politician in the Oval Office.

Several people who met with Trump on Saturday told NBC that the Republican nominee seems to be easing his stance on illegal immigration. “He definitely was seeking input from this group of Latinos in terms of immigration reform,” Jesus Marquez, a Nevada political analyst and Latino outreach strategist, told the news outlet. “He is expecting for us to lay out points of a future plan for immigration.”

Trump is scheduled to speak in Colorado on Thursday, where he’s expected to lay out details for his updated immigration policy. A path to citizenship will certainly be on the table.

Is this the same Donald Trump who less than a year ago told us Mexico is sending over rapist and criminals into the US, the same Donald Trump who proposed deporting all 11 million illegal immigrants, the same Donald Trump who promised to build a 2000 mile wall to separate Mexico and the US and to force Mexico to pay for it?

Yes, this is the same Donald Trump, version 2 or maybe version 22. Anyone who has followed the career of Trump should not be surprised. Trump is famous for his huge exaggerations and promises that he never seems to remember like his wedding vows, a sports stadium in the Bronx, the tallest building in the world in Midtown, his promises to his students in Trump University, his promise of an art gallery to the city of NY, Trump Towers in New Orleans to open in 2011, and his promise to his supporters, "I will never lie to you".

Donald Trump's Immigration Reform May Be Less Severe Than We Thought

A round-up was never in the cards because it would be possible but not feasible. What he'll do is get e-verify back up and running and bring charges against employers hiring wetbacks. The visa-overstays will be rounded up and the fence will be built (and Mexico will pay for it). That will satisfy us. There are thousands here who just ran from the drug cartels and have kept their nose clean, learned English and obey the law. They pay taxes, volunteer for our Armed Forces, and are good citizens....they can't vote but they can stay.
E-Verify, yes. However, with the number of loopholes in the law, rigid enforcement would be a real problem without changing the law. The wall, no. Congress doesn't want it and neither do most of the people. Congress is not going to allow Trump to start a trade war with Mexico over it. Most probably, a compromise would be reached to give Homeland Security the fence (call it a wall) that they claim they need but congress never funded.

Trump is giving a speech on immigration Thursday in Colorado. Let's wait to see what he says and not somebody's opinion of what he's decided.

What many don't realize is how politics is played.

Politicians will say anything to get a vote. The real question is will they carry through?

Sure Trump will "say" he's backing down, but does he really mean it? I don't think so. I think he's just pandering like any other politician. Once in office, that's an entirely different ball game.

I see Trump as a one-term President whether people want him to run for a second term or not. So I don't think he really cares if people call him a liar on his promises. I believe his initial concerns of immigration (among other things) is where his heart is at.

here you go , looks like close to 10,000 muslim Syrian refugee invaders are here or are coming Flopper . --- http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/patrick-goodenough/ ---
No, Trump will claim hundreds of thousands. My point has nothing to do with immigration but rather Trump's inability to address the world as it is without manufacturing a new one to fit his needs.

Donald in his 70's, remains fully committed to his pursuits which include fighting, consuming, and marking the planet with his name. The presidency is just another place for the Trump brand. Trump supporters don't seem to understand that some things are a lot worse than having a seasoned politician in the Oval Office.
------------------- Go Trump !!

What many don't realize is how politics is played.

Politicians will say anything to get a vote. The real question is will they carry through?

Sure Trump will "say" he's backing down, but does he really mean it? I don't think so. I think he's just pandering like any other politician. Once in office, that's an entirely different ball game.

I see Trump as a one-term President whether people want him to run for a second term or not. So I don't think he really cares if people call him a liar on his promises. I believe his initial concerns of immigration (among other things) is where his heart is at.
----------------------- that's what I hope Ray , the guy is an old man a father and a Grandparent and I hope that he is as he claims . He claims to be an American First American .

you are unlikely to change any minds . The only similarity between both coasts are that they are beautiful . 1700 Syrian refugee invaders is 1700 too many and Hilary will bring more Flopper .

It looks like Trump is flip flopping his force deportation of 11 millions illegal immigrants.
O'rielly asked Trump a direct question about his deportation of 11 illegals. He did not directly answer the question but he said he will follow the law just like Obama.....
This prove that he is flopping.......

If you are being lied to...... Are you still going to vote for Trump?

It looks like Trump is flip flopping his force deportation of 11 millions illegal immigrants.
O'rielly asked Trump a direct question about his deportation of 11 illegals. He did not directly answer the question but he said he will follow the law just like Obama.....

Trump took a lot of heat for what he'd like to do. There are constitutional issues as well as legal ones. So instead of battling the people who bring up those problems, he instead decided to take the stance that he will pursue his goal within the constraints of the law. I see nothing wrong with that nor do I see flip-flopping.

I just watched the same exact interview this evening. I DVR everything I watch. Trump made the point that he will use our laws much more aggressively than the current and past administrations that told our authorities to just ignore this and ignore that. For those of us concerned about the immigration problem, that's really all we really want.

Trump took a lot of heat for what he'd like to do. There are constitutional issues as well as legal ones. So instead of battling the people who bring up those problems, he instead decided to take the stance that he will pursue his goal within the constraints of the law. I see nothing wrong with that nor do I see flip-flopping.

I just watched the same exact interview this evening. I DVR everything I watch. Trump made the point that he will use our laws much more aggressively than the current and past administrations that told our authorities to just ignore this and ignore that. For those of us concerned about the immigration problem, that's really all we really want.

So what happened to his major policy of deporting 11 millions illegals?

The liberals will pull out the ole violin once again and start talking about this poor person or that poor person.

I don't care what Trump says, I care what he does, and whatever he does has got to be ten times better than what Hillary would do.

The liberals will pull out the ole violin once again and start talking about this poor person or that poor person.

I don't care what Trump says, I care what he does, and whatever he does has got to be ten times better than what Hillary would do.

We are not playing musical chair..... You should ask your con man of flip flopping.....
If you care what he does...... So what happened to his hard line policy of deporting 12 illegal aliens? He know he can't do it from the beginning. He fooled you

We are not playing musical chair..... You should ask your con man of flip flopping.....
If you care what he does...... So what happened to his hard line policy of deporting 12 illegal aliens? He know he can't do it from the beginning. He fooled you

its next to impossible for him to do anything he's promised ... he's a fraud ... RW's would vote for a gob of snot on a sidewalk if it was running against a Clinton.

and thats why they'll lose to Clinton.

No, he didn't. He likely found out after speaking about it that there were too many constitutional and legal issues. Plus it's in each candidates interest to grab as many voters from various groups across the country that they can.

It's not just foreigners, but his entirely different approach between the primaries and the actual election. He's hiring (and listening) to the people that can put him in the White House. I even think the debates might be quite a surprise to people.

He even took a tip from the Clinton's by carefully using select words such as "within the law." The problem with past administrations is that they didn't push what was in the law, or otherwise told our agencies to look the other way. So I still believe that he's going to have a tough stance on these immigrants, but accomplish his goals according "to the law." And if he can add or change "the laws" then even better for us. Because a lot more can be done just using the existing laws that have been on the books for years.

What are you talking about? He didn't change his immigration position, according to his spokesperson Katrina Pierson.

"He hasn't changed his immigration position," Pierson said on CNN'sCorrect the Record. "He has changed the words he is saying." ROTFLMAO.

This video clip is hilarious.

Trump spokesperson: 'He hasn't changed his immigration position. He has changed the words he is saying.'

No, he didn't. He likely found out after speaking about it that there were too many constitutional and legal issues. Plus it's in each candidates interest to grab as many voters from various groups across the country that they can.

It's not just foreigners, but his entirely different approach between the primaries and the actual election. He's hiring (and listening) to the people that can put him in the White House. I even think the debates might be quite a surprise to people.

He even took a tip from the Clinton's by carefully using select words such as "within the law." The problem with past administrations is that they didn't push what was in the law, or otherwise told our agencies to look the other way. So I still believe that he's going to have a tough stance on these immigrants, but accomplish his goals according "to the law." And if he can add or change "the laws" then even better for us. Because a lot more can be done just using the existing laws that have been on the books for years.

Let me repeat the question..... What happened to his major policy about deporting 11 million illegals?
He fooled not only you but millions of Americans.

What are you talking about? He didn't change his immigration position, according to his spokesperson Katrina Pierson.

"He hasn't changed his immigration position," Pierson said on CNN'sCorrect the Record. "He has changed the words he is saying." ROTFLMAO.

This video clip is hilarious.

Trump spokesperson: 'He hasn't changed his immigration position. He has changed the words he is saying.'

Right on Bro.... Coming from Pierson a trump surrogate.... Give me a break.
Your con man simply flip flop. And you stand there and lie to us.

Trump again reaffirms that he will allow illegals here to leave to their home countries, do a "touchback" and then file to come back in. No amnesty, no citizenship.

Nonsense, Trump is softening his stand on immigration because it's hurting him in the general election. During the primaries, it won votes, during the general election, it will lose votes. He is going to do exactly what ever president has done for 50 years, selectively enforce immigration laws. I guess this will mean he's have to stop saying, "They all must go".

Trump again reaffirms that he will allow illegals here to leave to their home countries, do a "touchback" and then file to come back in. No amnesty, no citizenship.

Hate to tell you Jim but Trump doesn't really know what he want about his immigration policy.
1. Touch back? How long do you think that will take place to process 12 millions illegals? Maybe years. While they are out of the country, no jobs and away from your family. How are they going to feed themselves or their families? And who will do they work while they are out of the country? What guarantee do they have that they still have the jobs when they came back? What made you think these illegals are willing to do that when there are no longer fear of being deported. So what's the point?
This is far more complex than what Trump is thinking.

2. If you don't give them amnesty. how are you going to make them pay taxes or track them? Most are not paying taxes now.

Forum List

Back