Donald Trump angry at Saturday Night Live show, says its a part of media rigging election

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
Donald Trump angry at Saturday Night Live show, says its a part of media rigging election - Full article
"But no more. After this weekend's show, SNL is now part of the media conspiracy trying to rig this election, according to Trump. He tweeted on Sunday morning, "Watched Saturday Night Live hit job on me.Time to retire the boring and unfunny show. Alec Baldwin portrayal stinks. Media rigging election!"
lamborghini-aventador-lp900-4-molto-veloce-by-dmc-c185201012015161609_5-Copy1.jpg

Everything about this Presidential election is rigged and unfair according to Donald Trump. Do any of you guys watch the Saturday Night Live shows? Are they rigged in your opinion?

I was reading about this earlier. He's such a thin-skinned pussy that he has to address a comedy show for poking fun at him? And Trump supporters argue he'll be tougher with world leaders than Obama has been?

SNL isn't funny anymore. Personally, I think the show should be cancelled......but I think they keep it going because Air America crashed and burned.

I think they want to kill it but don't know how. It has become such a staple of American television that they could replace it with the best show on TV and the ratings are going to stink. It's NBC's version of The Simpsons.

The skit in question did have a few funny parts though.

Donald Trump angry at Saturday Night Live show, says its a part of media rigging election - Full article
"But no more. After this weekend's show, SNL is now part of the media conspiracy trying to rig this election, according to Trump. He tweeted on Sunday morning, "Watched Saturday Night Live hit job on me.Time to retire the boring and unfunny show. Alec Baldwin portrayal stinks. Media rigging election!"
lamborghini-aventador-lp900-4-molto-veloce-by-dmc-c185201012015161609_5-Copy1.jpg

Everything about this Presidential election is rigged and unfair according to Donald Trump. Do any of you guys watch the Saturday Night Live shows? Are they rigged in your opinion?
id be angry too

People need to lighten up. Trump is a caricature of a serious presidential candidate. They are making fun of him because there is no way to take him seriously.

See if you think this is funny. I sure as hell do:

People need to lighten up. Trump is a caricature of a serious presidential candidate. They are making fun of him because there is no way to take him seriously.

See if you think this is funny. I sure as hell do:

haha good video

Forum List

Back