young Ohio Senate candidate Josh Mandel says he's "pumped" to be at the Trump rally Saturday night...here's a video of him burning his COVID mask

• Banned
Bannon money quote:

“I think the president is smart to step back and not give any endorsements. It's a bit Darwinian,” said former Trump campaign strategist Steve Bannon. “Ohio right now is Lord of the Flies but I'm not saying that’s a bad thing.”

• Banned
also this:

Multiple aides working on Saturday’s event said that while they’re happy Trump is doing rallies again, it has felt like “uncharted territory” because this time he’s not a candidate. At least for now. Trump has continued to tease a run in 2024, and his team continues to portray him as if he’s still in the Oval. In a survey emailed to supporters on Wednesday, Trump’s Save America PAC asked respondents who they thought was “a better fit to lead our Nation?”

Trump, when listed, got the title of President. Biden merely went by his first and last name.

• Banned
i'm gonna burn my Kaepernick jersey and send him the video on twitter

• Banned
what a childish mind you have...if it was a scum demonRAT, you'd be all over it...who you trying to shit? yourself

Forum List

Back