Donald Trump: a progressive's president

The left is so easy to dupe. Donald Trump is a life-long liberal who progressives would worship if he ran for president with a little "D" behind his name. But simply because of that "R" they are rioting, engaging in violence, and losing their minds.

Here is a perfect example. Yet another progressive policy that Donald Trump supports. If this passes (and I pray it doesn't) the left will somehow manage to complain about it despite it being their biggest talking point over the past two decades...

“We will build new roads, and highways, and bridges, and airports, and tunnels, and railways all across our wonderful nation,” he vowed in his Inaugural Address.

Senate Democrats to Unveil $1 Trillion Infrastructure Plan

So you're arguing that conservatives fell for voting for a liberal RINO??
Nope. Not in the least. Conservatives such as myself voted for Ted Cruz. Dumbocrats did what they always did - showed up at open primaries and tried to sabotage the Republicans. Funny thing is - this time it backfired on them and they ended up with the person they wanted the least as president. Once it got down to Donald Trump and Hitlery Clinton, the American people had no choice but to vote for Donald.

Maybe that will teach you dumb-shits next time :lmao:

The left is so easy to dupe. Donald Trump is a life-long liberal who progressives would worship if he ran for president with a little "D" behind his name. But simply because of that "R" they are rioting, engaging in violence, and losing their minds.

Here is a perfect example. Yet another progressive policy that Donald Trump supports. If this passes (and I pray it doesn't) the left will somehow manage to complain about it despite it being their biggest talking point over the past two decades...

“We will build new roads, and highways, and bridges, and airports, and tunnels, and railways all across our wonderful nation,” he vowed in his Inaugural Address.

your link does not go to any article on Democrats to unveil $1 trillion infrastructure plan... it's an article on Trump saying $3.5 illegals voted???

do you have a link for it?

Respectfully, no.
O.P. is re-hashing the divisive, dualistic, dramatic dialog in an invented excuse to do so.
'Evil' by itself is an absurd term in the reality of politics. It is a theological term, not ideological. There are far too many other nouns similarly distorted to discuss here. Point: what does it serve to dilute meaning in discourse? Nothing constructive that can be seen.
You know what is really absurd? The fact that twice now you have cited the term "evil" as my words despite the fact that it is no where to be found in my thread title or my initial post. Dude - if you can't read, then please leave the forum. A message board requires both reading and writing. And you have clearly illustrated an inability to do one of these.

Reading comprehension issue there4eyeM??? :eusa_doh:

your link does not go to any article on Democrats to unveil $1 trillion infrastructure plan... it's an article on Trump saying $3.5 illegals voted???

do you have a link for it?
You have to scroll down my dear. The page has multiple headlines (hate when news sites do that but there is nothing I can do about it).

So you're arguing that conservatives fell for voting for a liberal RINO??
Nope. Not in the least. Conservatives such as myself voted for Ted Cruz. Dumbocrats did what they always did - showed up at open primaries and tried to sabotage the Republicans. Funny thing is - this time it backfired on them and they ended up with the person they wanted the least as president. Once it got down to Donald Trump and Hitlery Clinton, the American people had no choice but to vote for Donald.

Maybe that will teach you dumb-shits next time :lmao:

Why would Democrats want Trump the least, if he's the most liberal of the GOP candidates that ran?

'Evil' did not appear in the post as a citation, as can be read easily.

Why then do we have an Interstate Highway system? If it's illegal, if it's unconstitutional, if it's a threat to our federal system of government, why on earth does it exist?
Why did Ted Bundy brutally rape and murder women? If it's illegal, he must not have done it, right? I mean, nobody could ever break the law. And why do police officers write speeding tickets? I mean, we have a speed limit, nobody would possibly violate that, right? :eusa_doh:

We have that shit because of progressive assholes like Franklin Delano Roosevelt and Woodrow Wilson, who believed that their view of society trumped the U.S. Constitution. Barack Obama likewise engaged in a host of illegal activity (like signing two Presidential Memorandums in November of 2014 granting amnesty). That's part of what makes progressivism so evil - the belief that laws are irrelevant and that only their view of the world matters.

The health of the economy is a national security issue so the federal government has every right to act in the interests of a healthy economy.

Why would Democrats want Trump the least, if he's the most liberal of the GOP candidates that ran?
Because he was wealthy, ran with an "R" behind his name, and you people are literally too stupid to realize that he was the most liberal candidate running as a Republican. It illustrates how you people don't do any homework at all.

Because he was wealthy, ran with an "R" behind his name, and you people are literally too stupid to realize that he was the most liberal candidate running as a Republican. It illustrates how you people don't do any homework at all.

Goddam you're stupid. You said Trump is a progressive. So if Democrats were going to get stuck with a Republican President,
they would want the most progressive one.

Why then do we have an Interstate Highway system? If it's illegal, if it's unconstitutional, if it's a threat to our federal system of government, why on earth does it exist?
Why did Ted Bundy brutally rape and murder women? If it's illegal, he must not have done it, right? I mean, nobody could ever break the law. And why do police officers write speeding tickets? I mean, we have a speed limit, nobody would possibly violate that, right? :eusa_doh:

We have that shit because of progressive assholes like Franklin Delano Roosevelt and Woodrow Wilson, who believed that their view of society trumped the U.S. Constitution. Barack Obama likewise engaged in a host of illegal activity (like signing two Presidential Memorandums in November of 2014 granting amnesty). That's part of what makes progressivism so evil - the belief that laws are irrelevant and that only their view of the world matters.

The health of the economy is a national security issue so the federal government has every right to act in the interests of a healthy economy.
Bwahahahaha! Nice try nitwit...but no dice. That is such a desperate stretch, not even you believe it.

By the way - nothing is more of a national security issue than internal forces trying to bring down the U.S. As such - by your own criteria of what constitutes "national security" - I'm instructing Donald Trump to round up all progressives and have them executed.

Oops. See how dangerous it is, stupid, when you attempt to lie and intentionally misinterpret the law?

Goddam you're stupid. You said Trump is a progressive. So if Democrats were going to get stuck with a Republican President,
they would want the most progressive one.
Uh...you're the morons who felt Trump was sooooo "dangerous" despite having policies that more closely align with your ideology. :lol:

The left is so easy to dupe. Donald Trump is a life-long liberal who progressives would worship if he ran for president with a little "D" behind his name.

I've been pointing out since day one of Trump's campaign that he was a New York limousine liberal Democrat.

But simply because of that "R" they are rioting, engaging in violence, and losing their minds.

You are wrong about this. The Democrats have already indicated they will support Trump on infrastructure.

SENATOR CHUCK SCHUMER: Look, we're going to go by our values. We're not going to oppose something because the name Trump is on it, as they did. On infrastructure, if he has a really robust build that actually increases federal spending, infrastructure spending, we'll be for it. We'll work with him on trade. If he wants to repeal carried interest exemption, we'll support him. But where our values are different we're going to oppose him whether it's the Affordable Care Act or rolling back the limitations of Wall Street or clean air or clean water, it's our values that will decide things, plain and simple.

Meet The Press 01/22/17

'Evil', a noun in apostrophes ( ' ' ) in order to call attention to it as being used exceptionally.
He said, "evil". A quotation with quotation marks ( " " ).

'Evil', a noun in apostrophes ( ' ' ) in order to call attention to it as being used exceptionally.
He said, "evil". A quotation with quotation marks ( " " ).
Nice try snowflake...I wasn't talking about the quotations or the apostrophes at all. I was referring to stuff like this from your first post:

"O. P continues and enlarges on the game of demon-izing everything that does not agree with him/her. This is an example of pre-emptive vilification".

Everything has the same thing - "demonizing", "evil", etc. All of which you attempted to attribute to me and none of which was even remotely implied. You got caught lying. Now you've been caught lying about your lie. Time to man up snowflake.

The difference is Trump is ver y conservative on most issues

I don't know how anyone can Deny that

And when Trump says he's gonna fix infrastructure, I trust him to do it and not to do what Obama did, which is to pay off campaign.contributors.
They can deny it because he isn't a conservative . He is a liberal. He even walked WAY back we could even call it a flip flop on executive amnesty.... Funny how the trump worshipers ignore that also his Anti- capitalist ideology is fascism not conservatism....

The difference is Trump is ver y conservative on most issues

I don't know how anyone can Deny that

And when Trump says he's gonna fix infrastructure, I trust him to do it and not to do what Obama did, which is to pay off campaign.contributors.
They can deny it because he isn't a conservative . He is a liberal. He even walked WAY back we could even call it a flip flop on executive amnesty.... Funny how the trump worshipers ignore that also his Anti- capitalist ideology is fascism not conservatism....

How is he liberal?
What action has he taken to show he's a liberal?

Forum List

Back