Donald the Role Model

Would you be proud of your children if they spoke and behaved like the current president?

Well they could have worse role models like Anothny Weiner or Epstein...
You think they are worse? I'd put them all three at the same level of degenerate whacko. The thought of any one of them is enough to make normal people vomit.

Then you would have to add those like Bill Clinton to that list if Trump is on it...
Agreed. Put him on there. He should have been in prison already.

And what do they all have in common? Rich white men.

This President is not a role model in any shape or form. The Presidency is supposed to be an institution. It should represent the highest of standards. The person who sits in the WH should be the best of us as a nation.

I have no problem with a shock jock or an entertainer. I just do not want them as a chief executive. Howard Stern belongs on the radio just as Donald Trump belongs on reality tv.
65622149_882597925407738_6456313784171495424_n.jpg

The job of the President is to act like an adult
RW your just not used to a President that burps and farts in public...
We don't mind that so much as the shit that comes out of his mouth
as compared to the shit that comes out of our 20% congress?...
The presidents shit is a much finer shit and he spreads it world wide Perhaps one day even you might have your fill
hey edward i believe right now the shit that comes out of some members of congress is spread world wide too...maybe someday you might have your fill of their shit...
Ya see harry where we differ is I don't like the shit those 4 throw You on the other hand seem to relish all the shit Trump McConnell and others throw at you Bon Appetite

So you suffer from acute penis envy, eh?
I've built things from international airports to convention halls and in all that I never needed to use my penis.
Yeah … I used to have an Erector Set also.

Sayit used it for a colonoscopy
So you are having another bad day, eh Bunky?
I used what for a colonoscopy and did I perform it on you? Did you enjoy?
Make a point or stop being a dick.

RW your just not used to a President that burps and farts in public...
The presidents shit is a much finer shit and he spreads it world wide Perhaps one day even you might have your fill
hey edward i believe right now the shit that comes out of some members of congress is spread world wide too...maybe someday you might have your fill of their shit...
Ya see harry where we differ is I don't like the shit those 4 throw You on the other hand seem to relish all the shit Trump McConnell and others throw at you Bon Appetite
i do?....i have said numerous times on this board that Trump is a dick and McConnell i have said is fucking jerk....now you were saying?.....

i do?....i have said numerous times on this board that Trump is a dick and McConnell i have said is fucking jerk....now you were saying?.....
Now I'm saying I apologize I haven't read most of your posts I'll pay better attention from now on Sorry

So you suffer from acute penis envy, eh?
I've built things from international airports to convention halls and in all that I never needed to use my penis.
Yeah … I used to have an Erector Set also.

Sayit used it for a colonoscopy
So you are having another bad day, eh Bunky?
I used what for a colonoscopy and did I perform it on you? Did you enjoy?
Make a point or stop being a dick.
Yeah another bad day sayit me and my 2k of FB

Now I'm saying I apologize I haven't read most of your posts I'll pay better attention from now on Sorry
no problem Ed.....at least you can acknowledge that.....

no problem Ed.....at least you can acknowledge that.....
I.ve never had a problem admitting when I was wrong

On a personal level, he's not a good role model.
His character much of the time is in the gutter, and I hate it about him.

The problem is, if we stop supporting the douche, we will find ourselves very soon in an America with no immigration laws, with cradle to grave entitlements, with taxpayer funded healthcare for illegals (who won't be illegals of course in a Dimocrat controlled America)
A country where we will not be allowed to use terms like "male" and "female", a country where we are supposed to consider everyone without gender assignment.
We will find ourselves in a country that no longer values the First Amendment, and instead silences the speech and views of anyone that doesn't conform to the guidelines set forth by individuals who have never loved America, or even respected it.

A country where a woman, or should I say, a person carrying a child, can choose to abort the child at any point during the pregnancy.

A country where law enforcement will find itself completely impotent to enforce even the basic of laws.

A country that no longer values it's military, and instead of expecting it to protect our country, will expect it to be the left's social laboratory.

I could go on and on, but you should get the point, and this is why millions of us must fight you bastards every step of the way to at least slow down your demonic plans for the future, and unfortunately Trump is who we have to lead the fight.

On a personal level, he's not a good role model.
His character much of the time is in the gutter, and I hate it about him.

The problem is, if we stop supporting the douche, we will find ourselves very soon in an America with no immigration laws, with cradle to grave entitlements, with taxpayer funded healthcare for illegals (who won't be illegals of course in a Dimocrat controlled America)
A country where we will not be allowed to use terms like "male" and "female", a country where we are supposed to consider everyone without gender assignment.
We will find ourselves in a country that no longer values the First Amendment, and instead silences the speech and views of anyone that doesn't conform to the guidelines set forth by individuals who have never loved America, or even respected it.

A country where a woman, or should I say, a person carrying a child, can choose to abort the child at any point during the pregnancy.

A country where law enforcement will find itself completely impotent to en

orce even the basic of laws.

A country that no longer values it's military, and instead of expecting it to protect our country, will expect it to be the left's social laboratory.

I could go on and on, but you should get the point, and this is why millions of us must fight you bastards every step of the way to at least slow down your demonic plans for the future, and unfortunately Trump is who we have to lead the fight.

We see in this thread, that liberals don't understand the concept of nuance.

We support Trump politically. We have no need to idolize him, the way they do with their leaders.

THey can't understand that different people are different than them.

Their minds are utterly closed.

Forum List

Back